December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Aaaw thanks ladies you are too sweet :blush: I try to exercise for 20 minutes a day, but had a friend visiting the last 2 weeks and only managed twice! :(
Mizze I got DH a double photo frame from "Baby Art" in one frame I have put a mould of Noah's hand and footprints-from when he was 24weeks old. In the second frame I had a collage of 4 photos made of DH and Noah and Noah alone and one of all of us. So he can put it on his desk at work. I hope he likes it! And we got him a card and will make him breakfast in bed! :)
And Noah sat all alone for ages the other day!! He usually only sits for a short while! :yipee:

On another note what are you girls doing for Fathers day - im soooo disorganised I havent sorted a present yet :dohh:

Mizze x

Ive ordered DH pressie ~ A mug with a photo he loves on it :thumbup:

But as for my Dad :shrug::shrug::shrug: I struggle every Fathers Day, every Birthday & every Xmas! :dohh:

Nat your sig is lovely, i think inaya looks like you and ayden looks like his daddie
x

Wishing noah is gorg love your pics. x

All is good! The monkeys are growing fast, they now have walkers, Ayden is darting all over the place, Inaya just stands there, lol! But Inaya is grabbing EVERYTHING whereas Ayden rather just watches.

Im weaning them , making them lots of purees and they are loving it! They were sleeping from 7 to 7 for a while and were so good when we put them down for bed or for naps, but in the past few days they have been napping badly and not sleeping well at night, up every hour moaning! Ive introduced another meal since yesterday as the hv said it was best so now they have 3 meals and 4 bottles a day, literally constantly feeding them at the moment!!

Heres a recent piccy:
https://i56.tinypic.com/69gpop.jpg

Whats news with you?? xxxx

Nat im so jelouse of their hair, you wouldent think it was shaved with how long it is.

Aw kelly :( i love my doggies such a bad time when any animal passed away
*big hugs*

Eurrrrgh! Crap night with C - little monster never really settled all night need:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: and much much more:sleep::sleep::sleep: - and damn it the night before she slept through!

I knew it though -her naps yesterday were all to hell.

Tired.com

Mizze xx

Ergghhh tell me about it, allthough she has been worse.

Shes started doing a poo in the middle of the night and i dont allways notice so by the time she wakes up her bums sore :(

Ergghhh tell me about it, allthough she has been worse.

Shes started doing a poo in the middle of the night and i dont allways notice so by the time she wakes up her bums sore :(

Thats a bugger Lozzy - C hadnt pooed in a couple of days so when she woke at 5.30 and fed a little she was making loads of farty sounds and im lying there thinking "please dont poo not now its too early" but sure enough next minutes HUGE poo sounds and me getting out of bed bleary eyed searching for the nappy bag.... 3 poos later and I hope she has now finished for the day.

But if she starts pooing at night again Id struggle too - she hasnt pooed this early since she was newborn until last week. :dohh::dohh:

Babies - just when you get one thing sorted they CHANGE!

Mizze x

C is bouncing in her jumperoo laughing and making raspberry sounds - hilarious

Glad one of us is bright eyed and bushy tailed. Yawn:dohh:

Mizze xx

Mizzie i love your avatar pic she has a really cute little face and amazing hair x

Oh Kelly I am so sorry about losing your dog :hugs:

Nat, your twinnies are just gorgeous!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->