December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Awwww! Its going so quickly! Happy 7 months Niamh x
Can't believe Freddie is 7 months soon too! :cry:

I cant belive Niamh is 7 months old today, Crazy

Crazy is right - in my head I know Niamh is so much older than C but when you say that and C didnt hit 5 months till Monday it REALLY brings it home!! Considering the due dates were a week/10 days apart its amazing!

Happy 7 months Niamh - now closer to 1 than to your birth date!!!

Mizze xx

I cant belive Niamh is 7 months old today, Crazy

Crazy is right - in my head I know Niamh is so much older than C but when you say that and C didnt hit 5 months till Monday it REALLY brings it home!! Considering the due dates were a week/10 days apart its amazing!

Happy 7 months Niamh - now closer to 1 than to your birth date!!!

Mizze xx

Nooooo dont say that, its going too fast

Wow Niamh 7month already, i cant believe eva will be 6 month soon so i cant begin to think of her coming 7 month.

They're all getting so biiiig...and doing stuff, and eating food...and laughing...so much laughing here!

Just watched 'Baby Hospital' on itv player. My advise is don't. I've just about stopped crying and I am so so so so grateful for having my beautiful healthy son.

They're all getting so biiiig...and doing stuff, and eating food...and laughing...so much laughing here!

Just watched 'Baby Hospital' on itv player. My advise is don't. I've just about stopped crying and I am so so so so grateful for having my beautiful healthy son.

I had recorded it ~ But after my dogs passing, I deleted anything that may be 'sad' :cry: Ive had enough emotion to last me a long time

My DS2 is finding it really hard ~ He is convinced he keeps seeing our dog laying on his pet bed :cry: What are your girls opinions of 'ghosts'? I really believe in them

Got to go collect the urn today, for engraving, then I pick up my darling boys ashes tommorow. He is being cremated today :cry: Another emotional day

I had recorded it ~ But after my dogs passing, I deleted anything that may be 'sad' :cry: Ive had enough emotion to last me a long time

My DS2 is finding it really hard ~ He is convinced he keeps seeing our dog laying on his pet bed :cry: What are your girls opinions of 'ghosts'? I really believe in them

Got to go collect the urn today, for engraving, then I pick up my darling boys ashes tommorow. He is being cremated today :cry: Another emotional day

Oh Kelly - it must be so hard. Thinking of you. :hugs::hugs:

As for the ghosts - im really not sure, my rational mind says not but my instincts say maybe & i get a little freaked!

Mizze xxx

hope the extra meal sorted the naps out nat - the other day i gave Ailsa fonger foods for lunch so dont think she ate as much as she would if it was purees and she had a really bad night - back to puree for lunch and she slept thru like an angel!

so sorry to hear about yr dog kelly.

Ailsa is 7 months on wednesday - time really does fly by - it'll soon b christmas!!!!

the raspberry blowing is sweet to start with but is starting to wear a bit thin here now - with every mouthful of food Ailsa blows raspberries showering me and the walls in her food! Good look - not!! Oh and if she burps a little sick up sometimes she holds that in her mouth and blows a raspberry!! I do sooo love being showered in baby vomit! really makes my day!!!

Oh and some news from me - after to-ing and fro-ing for the last couple of months we've decided to ntnp! I'm currently on my 7 day pill break so come wednesday when i should b starting my next lot, i'm not going to start taking them again!!!

Oh and if she burps a little sick up sometimes she holds that in her mouth and blows a raspberry!! I do sooo love being showered in baby vomit! really makes my day!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and some news from me - after to-ing and fro-ing for the last couple of months we've decided to ntnp! I'm currently on my 7 day pill break so come wednesday when i should b starting my next lot, i'm not going to start taking them again!!!

Ooooh! :thumbup::happydance:

Actually for the very first time yesterday I found myself vaguely wondering about having a second - wont go as far as to say im broody but thats definately an advance on my previous refusal to contemplate it. If we do decide then we will kick off actively trying by about October I think. Its a scary thought still though for me.:wacko::wacko:

-BTW - FB is driving me nuts today!
Mizze xx

After Wil I was adament I was never ever having anymore kids!

But tbh i dont think it'll happen - Dh has said we'll ntnp till hes 40 then he'll go for the snip - he was 38 this March. So considering how long it took us to conceive Ailsa and the problems they discovered with my concertinaed tubes plus i'm sure they said something about seeing leisions or fibroyoids or something in there when they took Ailsa out I would say it wont happen but thats fine, if it happens great, if not then thats great too!!

Dose anyone no wher ei can get the foam letters you put on the floor, iv a wooden floor and i dont liek to put eva down on it, so was thinking of getting those foam jigsaw things you can put on the floor, not sure where i could get them from

Dose anyone no wher ei can get the foam letters you put on the floor, iv a wooden floor and i dont liek to put eva down on it, so was thinking of getting those foam jigsaw things you can put on the floor, not sure where i could get them from

I ran a thread about hating my wooden floors!

I bought these in 'pink/yellow/white' :

https://www.elc.co.uk/Recreation-Mats-4-Pack/119493,default,pd.html

They also come in 'blue/green/yellow/blue'
https://www.elc.co.uk/4-Recreation-Mats/122877,default,pd.html

& a bonus, they are on offer right now :thumbup:

I ran a thread about hating my wooden floors!

I bought these in 'pink/yellow/white' :

https://www.elc.co.uk/Recreation-Mats-4-Pack/119493,default,pd.html

They also come in 'blue/green/yellow/blue'
https://www.elc.co.uk/4-Recreation-Mats/122877,default,pd.html

& a bonus, they are on offer right now :thumbup:

Since C's room and the stairs are the ONLY carpeted rooms in the house Im going to need a LOT of these!

I have been looking at these https://www.chatterpants.com/baby-kids-trousers-dungarees-5/crawling-jeans-with-knee-pads-309.htm too!

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"