December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Dose anyone no wher ei can get the foam letters you put on the floor, iv a wooden floor and i dont liek to put eva down on it, so was thinking of getting those foam jigsaw things you can put on the floor, not sure where i could get them from

I ran a thread about hating my wooden floors!

I bought these in 'pink/yellow/white' :

https://www.elc.co.uk/Recreation-Mats-4-Pack/119493,default,pd.html

They also come in 'blue/green/yellow/blue'
https://www.elc.co.uk/4-Recreation-Mats/122877,default,pd.html

& a bonus, they are on offer right now :thumbup:

20% off code if you need it too - ELLA1

cheers Zana - cracking avatar of Zane too!

Mizze x

So tired this morning ~ I MUST have an early night tonight :sleep:

:hugs::hugs:

We had a better night last night - Cstarted her restlessness at about 2.30 and this time I got up and dreamfed her - seemed to settle her into a deeper sleep which meant I could go back to sleep! :happydance:

The last few night before that have been rubbish and I was on my knees by last night.

Mizze xx

Noah has been super restless at night too!!! I dunno what it is ???
kelly I hope you are feeling a bit better now :hugs:

zane looks so adorable in your avatar Zana ;)

Hope all you ladies have been well.

Nims been a nightmare the last few nights, shes getting restless at about 2ish, feeding (but taking less than usual) then refusing to re-settle :dohh:
Its awful as we are still in the motel so I get so conscious when shes screaming and grizzling - and my daughter is LOUD! Only 6 weeks to go .. them back home :cloud9: although we are technically homeless from the 10th -30th July as the motels starting repairs so we cannot have the room.

I am so so tired! She has a cold and is on anti-b's for ear/throat infection so I'm thinking may be thats making it worse? I usually cope with night feeds so well, but not so much at the mo :sad1:
And we are living proof that the idea that formula/solids help babies sleep through is bolloks!

Arghhhh roll on August

So tired this morning ~ I MUST have an early night tonight :sleep:

:hugs::hugs:

We had a better night last night - Cstarted her restlessness at about 2.30 and this time I got up and dreamfed her - seemed to settle her into a deeper sleep which meant I could go back to sleep! :happydance:

The last few night before that have been rubbish and I was on my knees by last night.

Mizze xx

Seems like early nights all round then!! Zane was up screaming loads before midnight (so high pitched I'm surprised he has a voice left!) think his teething is playing him up - I've never seen him rub his ear so much. Still no teeth to show for it tho. Calpol to the rescue even though it took a while to work :wacko: He slept through (apart from the screaming) til 5ish. I think giving him his pud about half an hour before bath/bottle/bed seems to work and help him sleep thru more easily.

Hope all our LOs have a good night tonight sounds like we need it!

Noah has been super restless at night too!!! I dunno what it is ???
kelly I hope you are feeling a bit better now :hugs:

zane looks so adorable in your avatar Zana ;)

Hope all you ladies have been well.

Thanks wishing - he has so lost his little 'baby' face :( but :) They grow so quickly.

wishing- how cute is Noah!?!?!?!

Kelly im sooo sorry about your dog hunny, when my dog died my mum said she seen her twice after, once the day after she died and then again the day we got a new dog. :hugs: xxxxxx

Kelly im sooo sorry about your dog hunny, when my dog died my mum said she seen her twice after, once the day after she died and then again the day we got a new dog. :hugs: xxxxxx

I really believe that they come back to 'visit' ~ I think its a comfort
:hugs:

I'm so annoyed!I have left the DD Facebook group now so looks like may join you ladies for a bit xx

Farie and Zana - you have my sympathies. C rubbs her ear when teething too.

Just tried C in her Ikea highchair BIIIIIGGG HIT -she loves it!:thumbup::happydance: Best £15 spent so far

I think though, by the 3 dirty nappies in 2 hours, that I might have given her pear puree too often! BF babes can go days without poos so its a bit of a shock!

:dohh::dohh:

Mizze xx

I'm so annoyed!I have left the DD Facebook group now so looks like may join you ladies for a bit xx

Not that we're 2nd best I hope :winkwink:

What on earths happened on there? :shrug: Are they all the Ladies from here?

Just tried C in her Ikea highchair BIIIIIGGG HIT -she loves it!:thumbup::happydance: Best £15 spent so far

Mizze xx

Im looking at buying Meadow a high chair now, as she is way too fidgity (sp?) in her Bumbo at meal times!

Do you have a link/pic of your highchair please?

Its just got too much for me and people are arguing and theres one person in particular who is just horrid! So im just staying away, i loved how nice and friendly this group was so decided to come back! :rofl:

Its just got too much for me and people are arguing and theres one person in particular who is just horrid! So im just staying away, i loved how nice and friendly this group was so decided to come back! :rofl:

Well, welcome back :hugs: I get lonely here sometimes!

Awww, thanks for your message! That picture of Freddie is so old now :cry: He was about 2 weeks old....he has grown so much! :cloud9:

Awww, thanks for your message! That picture of Freddie is so old now :cry: He was about 2 weeks old....he has grown so much! :cloud9:

I know it was one from when he was ickle :cloud9: Just adorable

Makes me broody ~ Then I remember sleepless nites! :wacko:

I KNOW! I am so broody, i hope the next baby is a sleepy one! Freddie never stops! :rofl: Hows meadow doing now with her reflux? x

I KNOW! I am so broody, i hope the next baby is a sleepy one! Freddie never stops! :rofl: Hows meadow doing now with her reflux? x

...Aww ~ Thanks for remembering her reflux problems :hugs: She is doing much better, which is great, she is on new medication & so far, so good

Ive never had experience of reflux before & believe me, its awful, if you think a new baby is hard, a reflux one is 1000X harder :dohh:

I think F had/has reflux but never got diagnosed! He is still so sicky and fussy and was awful as a newborn! He is a bit better now he is on solids but not much! Is Meadow on solids yet? Liking them? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->