December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I think F had/has reflux but never got diagnosed! He is still so sicky and fussy and was awful as a newborn! He is a bit better now he is on solids but not much! Is Meadow on solids yet? Liking them? x

Yeah, she is on solids, has been for about 2 months, HV recommended it due to her reflux

She loves all the fruits, also carrots & parsnips....But any other savorys ive tried so far :sick:

How about Freddie? :shrug:

Yep, he loves food! He goes mad for porridge! He also likes feeding himself finger foods now, i love to watch that! Looks so funny him biting up an rice cake and chewing and swallowing! Wheres my baby gone :cry:

I am hoping this thread is going to get a bit more active again now :flower:

Ivy loves rice cakes too Chloe, have you tried them with cream cheese on??? That is Ivy's favourite at the moment. I quite often give her that with some veggies and fruit and it seems to be going down well.

I'm so annoyed!I have left the DD Facebook group now so looks like may join you ladies for a bit xx

Not that we're 2nd best I hope :winkwink:

What on earths happened on there? :shrug: Are they all the Ladies from here?

Looong and not v nice story - think it might be busier on here for a while.

Just tried C in her Ikea highchair BIIIIIGGG HIT -she loves it!:thumbup::happydance: Best £15 spent so far

Mizze xx

Im looking at buying Meadow a high chair now, as she is way too fidgity (sp?) in her Bumbo at meal times!

Do you have a link/pic of your highchair please?

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00069725#
there you go hun!

Mizze x

im popping back on here aswell! cant cope with the fb thread just now :(

Im really upset been trying not to burst into tears all night iv been thrown into the mixture. I will not be posting on there very often from now on. i dont wont to leave as part of me is really close to alot of the girls but im just really really angry to what iv ben blamed for, im not going into it on here as there is peace here.

Zana thanks for that code :D
Evas buggy and walker comes on tuesday cant wait to see them

im popping back on here aswell! cant cope with the fb thread just now :(

:wave: I feel like all my buddys are coming back :hugs:

Im really upset been trying not to burst into tears all night iv been thrown into the mixture. I will not be posting on there very often from now on. i dont wont to leave as part of me is really close to alot of the girls but im just really really angry to what iv ben blamed for, im not going into it on here as there is peace here.

Oh dear ~ Sounds terrible ~ Not good :nope:

Glad to have you back here though ~ Ive missed you girls
:hugs:

moooooorning! how are we all today? what is everyone upto? xxx

Morning girls - :hugs: courtney.

Another not so brilliant night with C but not bad either - the teeth seem to be giving her such gyp at the moment.

She is currently back in her high chair bashing away happily!! :happydance:

Mizze xx

Big hugs to you girls xxx

I hope everyone isnt too down today - I feel better after sleeping on it and have accepted the truth will never come out and I'm so grateful to you girls for believing me. Courtney what were you blamed for sweetie? xxx

Just tried C in her Ikea highchair BIIIIIGGG HIT -she loves it!:thumbup::happydance: Best £15 spent so far

Mizze xx

Im looking at buying Meadow a high chair now, as she is way too fidgity (sp?) in her Bumbo at meal times!

Do you have a link/pic of your highchair please?

Have a look on toys r us hun at the pasta highchair, its similar to the ikea one, the tray comes with it tho, is adjustable and removeable so you can have the highchair up at the table and it converts to a chair for when they're older.

Another here thats had enough of yesterdays events and left the fb group!

Heres the link hun

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-.../Babies-R-Us-Pasta-Highchair-in-Pink(0073820)

This is the iksa one - https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00069725

It only has a lap belt and you have to buy the tray seperately

Oh my ! what happened on FB that got you lovely ladies so upset? :hugs: Are the ladies on there all from here?
Thanks Kirsty! ;) Emily is so gorgeous and has grown sooooo much !!!!!!
Ness how are you? and your little miss? :)
Noah is officially sitting now :) and has started "crawling" Well he is on his all fours and rocking back and forth! it's so cute- he just did it last night for the first time!
Mizze is C still restless at night? Noah has been extremely restless! Could it be teething? or the fact that he hasn't pooped in 3 days!! :(

thanks wishing! its so scary how fast they grow up! shes keeping me busy now shes crawling im constintly chasing after her and jack! x

Any one else got a lazy baby? Niamh isent realy rolling, cant sit up on her own and can only turn round in circles when on her tummy.

Lozzy Noah is a very busy body but all babies will do certain things at different times or not at all- some babies skip crawling and go straight to walking! :)

Oh wow! A whole page of posts to 'catch up on'....Reminds me of the good ol' days! :winkwink: Im glad your all back on here now

Ive had a really tough morning :cry: Just been to collect my fur-babies ashes & it hit me harder than I thought :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->