December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Big hugs to you girls xxx

I hope everyone isnt too down today - I feel better after sleeping on it and have accepted the truth will never come out and I'm so grateful to you girls for believing me. Courtney what were you blamed for sweetie? xxx

.....It sounds like it got really nasty :growlmad:

I cant believe that 'our December Dreamers' could be like that :nope:

Such a shame some people don't think before they speak and ruin it for everyone, I'm so sad all that took place yesterday, I just wish people said how they feel to each other and there was no 2 facedness, or things were taken to private messages, it could all have been avoided :(

Anyway, moving swiftly on, a new day! I need to go shopping for babygros, the babies 3-6month baby gros are now a bit tight on them, they only have abput 2 that aren't tight! Might pop out later to get.

How was everyones fathers day? We went for sushi and to a friends house who just had a baby, sooooo cute! You forget how little they were! I got a hub a book from the babies. Its a reading book but personalised. Each page has a pic of hub with writing on the bottom. Things like 'our daddy loves to go on holiday'. 'Our daddy is a dj'. 'Our daddy is big!' So they can read it one day, its so sweet! Xxxx

Gee ~ I really wanna know what the heck happened now! :devil:

Someone PM me :coffee:

I don't even know half of it as i left before it really kicked off i think! Bet some shit was said about me too!
Oh well.........:holly:

Best we leave it there ladies - this is an open forum and an open thread and we dont want a repeat of it all on here. :kiss:

Nat that book sounds lovely. :thumbup:

We had a lovely day too! Just got DH some bits, a keyring, mug, photoframe but had him in tears!!! Result!:haha:

Saw a 8wk old at baby clinic last week - could not BELIEVE how small he was -we forget so fast!

Mizze xx

Best we leave it there ladies - this is an open forum and an open thread and we dont want a repeat of it all on here. :kiss:

Mizze xx

Your so right Mizzie ~ :thumbup:

Hence why I said PM me :winkwink:

Mayby im better off not knowing :shrug: But curiousity got the better of me ~ Just find it hard that any of the 'December Dreamers' could argue like this :nope:

Urggh! Finally got C to sleep - more little Monkey has been so clingy today - this new tooth is causing more problems than the other two put together! Why oh Why though does my child sleep so much better on the bed than in her cot! :wacko:

Have managed to have lunch so am happy - am not a woman who likes to forgoe her food! I get a bit twitchy! :blush:

Mizze xx

I can't believe Noah has been asleep for over 2 hours now!!!! :) I think cause we woke up early to go out for breaky :)
Nat your sig is just adorable !!! your twinnies are sooooo cute! And I agree , Inaya looks like you and Ayden looks like your DH xx

Id rather not say girls i just wont tof forget thw hole thing :)

Kelly do you no what your going to do with your dogs ashs :(

I can't believe Noah has been asleep for over 2 hours now!!!! :) I think cause we woke up early to go out for breaky :)
Nat your sig is just adorable !!! your twinnies are sooooo cute! And I agree , Inaya looks like you and Ayden looks like your DH xx

2 hours! Oh I wish! C's normal time is about 40 mins! Which about how long she has currently been down so any minute now....

Id rather not say girls i just wont tof forget thw hole thing :)

Of course hun xxx no need to explain :hugs:

Mizze xx

Yes, we are keeping them, I have them home now, in a lovely urn, with paw prints around it ~ He will be coming to Australia with us, not the way we had hoped, but at least we can stay together in spirit :hugs:

Well C slept for an hour and 20odd!! :thumbup: On my bed rather than her cot tho

Just struggled to put her cardi on and realised its because its on upside down with the hood by her bum!!:blush::haha:

Ooops

Mizze x

Excellent Mizze! I think these babies are finally starting to realise that nap time can last longer than 20 mins!! FINALLY!!

Excellent Mizze! I think these babies are finally starting to realise that nap time can last longer than 20 mins!! FINALLY!!

I know it was lovely! I spent most of it on the stairs watching mind as she was closer to the edge of the bed than i was comfortable with - but she had a good sleep and that is what matters!

Mizze x

Go Noah, did you relax or go clean? lol

Yes, we are keeping them, I have them home now, in a lovely urn, with paw prints around it ~ He will be coming to Australia with us, not the way we had hoped, but at least we can stay together in spirit :hugs:

:cry:
Im glad to hear he still gets to join use in australia :hugs:

Nat your babies look lovely in your sig, all dressed up :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back