December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

emily only cat naps she tends to never sleep for more than 20-30min :(

Take it the 'problem' thread/threads were removed?

I would kinda like to know what went down. What was the argument about so I don't accidentally bring it up?

Like other girls can't really imagine the dreamers getting heated, can't think of anything controversal enough that involves our lovely babies.

it was a really trivial thing that started it all off so dont worry i dont think u'll accidentally stumble across it in general cnversation!

Ailsa has a few shorter naps as well, she usually has 3-4 30 min naps and 1 hour long nap a day!

youngNImum , when he slept I had no idea what to do lol - :) I had some lunch, did some washing and sync'd my blackberry with my laptop lol which fried my brain :) xxx

Hope yu ladies have a good night- i am off to bed xxx

youngNImum , when he slept I had no idea what to do lol - :) I had some lunch, did some washing and sync'd my blackberry with my laptop lol which fried my brain :) xxx

Hope yu ladies have a good night- i am off to bed xxx

do you think it will be a daily thing, or just a one off?

love your new avatar pic
x

How many meals are your LO's on now & how much (roughly) are they eating? :munch:

thanks youngNImum :) he has done it a few times now, but at night he has been super restless :( we'll see - he only wants to nap in his maxi cosi now ??? very strange , whereas before he would sleep on me! How is Eva's daytime sleeping? Yesterday Noah had 2 shorter naps as we were out and then had that 2hr one.

Kelly I am giving Noah some rice cereal in the morning- depending on his mood how much he eats as he doesn't really like it. then I give him about 1ounce of pureed fruit/veg at lunch time then again "dinner" time. I hope I am giving him enough?? I also make sure he drinks a tiny bit of cooled boiled water each day. And he has 1ml of Vit D drops everyday too which he hates! :( It's so sunny here, but it's too hot to go outside! LOL

Freddie has 3 meals usually and some snacky things x

Caitlyn is having 1 little meal of fruit puree just as a sort of taster - she had some baby rice last week, the last 4-5 days its been pear which is giving her lots of dirty nappies! She seems to like it though.

I didnt give her anything yesterday as she had a lot of dirty nappies in the last couple of days and a BF baby isnt used to that! I thought I might do apple and cinnamon today -there is a recipe in my Annabel Karmel book.

The HV told me I will need to give her additional vitamins after 6 months as she is a BF baby - FF babies get it in their milk anyway. So I will need to look into drops.

Im kind of doing the food as a taste and addtion to milk not as an alternative until she is 6 months so Im not upping the amount of food yet until 26 weeks.

Mizze xx

Freddie has 3 meals usually and some snacky things x

Caitlyn is having 1 little meal of fruit puree just as a sort of taster - she had some baby rice last week, the last 4-5 days its been pear which is giving her lots of dirty nappies! She seems to like it though.

I didnt give her anything yesterday as she had a lot of dirty nappies in the last couple of days and a BF baby isnt used to that! I thought I might do apple and cinnamon today -there is a recipe in my Annabel Karmel book.

The HV told me I will need to give her additional vitamins after 6 months as she is a BF baby - FF babies get it in their milk anyway. So I will need to look into drops.

Im kind of doing the food as a taste and addtion to milk not as an alternative until she is 6 months so Im not upping the amount of food yet until 26 weeks.

Mizze xx

F is nearly 7 months and in the last month he has basically gone from 1 meal to 3! I didn't give him much before 6 months but he wasn't a perticularly hungry baby....he is now though! A right fatty bum! :dohh:

We are doing BLW with Ivy so I don't really know how much she eats, she pretty much gets offered 3 meals a day though. Breakfast she isnt really interested by lunch and dinner she seems to really enjoy.

I always carry around breadsticks and organix snacks now to offer her too :flower:

We are doing BLW with Ivy so I don't really know how much she eats, she pretty much gets offered 3 meals a day though. Breakfast she isnt really interested by lunch and dinner she seems to really enjoy.

I always carry around breadsticks and organix snacks now to offer her too :flower:

Hon did your HV tell you about Vitamin drops - I got a leaflet from mine about how all BF babies should have Vits A,C,D till 5yrs old - slightly confused by that to be honest!

Mizze xx

Hon did your HV tell you about Vitamin drops - I got a leaflet from mine about how all BF babies should have Vits A,C,D till 5yrs old - slightly confused by that to be honest!

Mizze xx

My HV said that vitamin drops weren't necessary :shrug: She said as long as my diet is good (which it is) and Ivy gets at least 20 minutes a week out in the sunshine (which she does) and we offer her foods with iron in then they aren't really needed.

I find it very very confusing the different advice that different health visitors give!

To those that are now on 3 meals a day ~

How much milk would you say they are having in 24hours? :shrug:

Sorry for all the questions ~ But as our LO's are all similair ages, its good to know :thumbup:

F has about 4 7oz bottles (he usually leaves an ounce or so though) so he is getting minimum 22oz a day id say x

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/649693-back-hair.html

Arggggggghhhh!!! :cry::nope:

bugger - should i be worried about this?

Mizze

I was really worried Meadow wasnt getting enough milk as she only manages 5 oz bottles ~ Due to her reflux....:baby:

However I have just added the amount together & she has:

4am 4oz
7am 5oz
10am 5oz
1pm 5oz
4pm 5 oz

So looks pretty good compared :thumbup:

She cant have a bottle before bed, as it makes her so very unsettled, shame beacause then she may not need the 4am feed! :dohh: Also I like bedtime routines with bath, story, milk, sleep :sleep: But we have to miss the milk! :baby:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/649693-back-hair.html

Arggggggghhhh!!! :cry::nope:

bugger - should i be worried about this?

Mizze

I really dont think you should be :hugs:

Have replied on the thread :flower:

Ivy has a little patch of hair there - and she is fair haired. I also have a little bit of hair on my lower back, I am pretty sure it is normal :hugs:

***************​

As for milk - Ivy is still having at least 6 good breastfeeds a day, so i am guessing in the region of 20+ oz :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->