December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

F also has fine hair on his back..so i think its just normal! I thought babies were supposed to have downy hair? Every baby ive known has always been a bit downy. Sure its nothing xxx

Hon did your HV tell you about Vitamin drops - I got a leaflet from mine about how all BF babies should have Vits A,C,D till 5yrs old - slightly confused by that to be honest!

Mizze xx

My HV briefly mentioned vit D and iron drops so when I got home I googled it and most of the information coming up said that they don't need them and they can do more harm than good! *sigh*

Hon did your HV tell you about Vitamin drops - I got a leaflet from mine about how all BF babies should have Vits A,C,D till 5yrs old - slightly confused by that to be honest!

Mizze xx

My HV briefly mentioned vit D and iron drops so when I got home I googled it and most of the information coming up said that they don't need them and they can do more harm than good! *sigh*

:dohh::dohh::dohh:
oh good lord! what are we supposed ro do!:shrug:

im thinking i wont -apart from maybe the vit D??

Mizze xxx

20 minutes sunshine a week, that includes through windows gets their vit D. I read an article that said it was actually better for the mum to take any supplements if bf'ing x x x

20 minutes sunshine a week, that includes through windows gets their vit D. I read an article that said it was actually better for the mum to take any supplements if bf'ing x x x

Oooh I didnt know through a window counted!

Yes I suppose If I took the supplement then C gets it too -will have a look and see what I have and what I might need to get - im happy with me taking the vits - im just surprised they expect babies to have them till they are 5 - although thinking about it - thats a sad indication of the general diet of UK children

C alseep on my bed again! :sleep::sleep:Well if it means she sleeps for more than a 30 min stretch im all for it - this time is more in the middle and barricaded in with pillows! My sister thinks that because its my bed its got my scent (and milk scent) on it which makes her feel more comfortable - I think she just likes the duvet rather than her cot sheets!

Ive just had my lunch in peace for the second day in a row!! :happydance:
Mizze x

Oooh I didnt know through a window counted!

Mizze x

Yes, it sure does :thumbup: When Meadow was young, she was a little jaundice, so they said to sit her near the patio doors :flower:

Evas buggy and walker came today ill post some pics when iv time later
xx

Im so happy this thread is busy again :happydance: Although sorry for the circumstances! :dohh:

Hi Ladies
Hope you are all having a good day! I have just cooked salmon for dinner- waiting for DH to come home :)
Lol Lozzy I hope you feel better soon hehe... i have not touched a drink since March last year hehe so we'll see what happens when I have a glass of wine goodness knows when lol :)
Mizze I have to look through your thread, but Noah does have a little bit of hair on his lower back above his bottoms ;) And as I wrote in my previous post I give ( or try to) give Noah 1ml of Vit D a day. The doc said besides sunshine, which is so hot here.. all the other vitamins he can get from my diet as I BF too. So you should be ok..just take Caitlyn outside for a few min a day.
Here are some more pics :) xxx
Alstom dinner 022.jpg

Alstom dinner 024.jpg

Love the pics, wishing
BTW i LOVE fish im having cod tonight :)
lol
x

Thanks youngNImum...cant wait to see the pics of your walker and buggy :)
Yes I do enjoy fish! We have salmon at least once a week. But Ido enjoy cod too :)

Lovely Pics Wishing :kiss:

Look forward to seeing Evas buggy & walker 'youngNImum' :thumbup:

MY fav fish is trout i ate loads while pregnany mw kept sayin i was doing well as its good brain food,

Ill post pics no wif it works
x

I have to admit I do have the occasional watered down glass of white wine after C has gone to bed and been fed for the night :blush:-I have yet to sit down and enjoy a nice big full glass :wine: although I expect I would fall fast asleep after it!

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->