December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

MY fav fish is trout i ate loads while pregnany mw kept sayin i was doing well as its good brain food,

Ill post pics no wif it works
x

I went right off fish in pregnancy - Even now Salmon is too "fishy" when cooked for me - and I love fish! Still eating smoked salmon though - in fact I had it for lunch YUMM!

DH hates fish so I rarely cook it at home but usually order it when we go out to dinner - ha not done that since Mid December!

Mizze xx

Eva in her walker, she loves it :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC02087.jpg
    DSC02087.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
MY fav fish is trout i ate loads while pregnany mw kept sayin i was doing well as its good brain food,

x

I went right off fish in pregnancy - Even now Salmon is too "fishy" when cooked for me - and I love fish! Still eating smoked salmon though - in fact I had it for lunch YUMM!

DH hates fish so I rarely cook it at home but usually order it when we go out to dinner - ha not done that since Mid December!

Mizze xx

My OH hates fish he hates the smell and wont touch it, but i love fish ill cook fish for me tonight and something els for him, i don tmind as long as i get what i wont lol
While pregant I hated the smell of pork cooking iv been put of for life, i wont eat it now
x

Apparently the general rule with drinking/feeding is: If you're too drunk to drive you're too drunk to breastfeed. So you're allowed a couple of units, most i've had was a bottle of Kopperburg...was SO GOOD.

Noah is just brimming with gorgeousness - lovely booooy!

As far as backhair is concerned Silas has no hair. No eyebrows even :p, one of our little friends Dylan has backhair, think it's pretty normal.

I personally won't be doing vitamin supplements regardless of what I'm told. Vit D was recommended when I attended a weaning talk but I just get a bad feeling about them, we go out every day :s

x

Mizze xx

My OH hates fish he hates the smell and wont touch it, but i love fish ill cook fish for me tonight and something els for him, i don tmind as long as i get what i wont lol
While pregant I hated the smell of pork cooking iv been put of for life, i wont eat it now
x

See - I cant be arsed with that! I just cook something for both of us. A couple of times have tried to do with the salmon but Ive had to give up on that! :( Nevermind - When C can have it I will do more fish for us two as I want her to like fish.

DH doesnt like it cos his Dad used to take him and his sister fishing and made them kill the fish!! :( :growlmad: neither of them will eat fish now!

Jumperpoos are a right bugger - least it didnt go all over the jumperoo itself!

Mizze xx

Ooo I like Eva's buggy! Here's hoping your 2014 bub is a girl :haha:, or are you just planning to sell everything once you've used it?

Here's a question - who's LOs have teeth?

We have a very sharp ridge which must be on the way to becomming a tooth!

(I killed a fish once when fishing with my Dad. think I volenteered though....and it didn't die the first time I hit it :()

Ooo I like Eva's buggy! Here's hoping your 2014 bub is a girl :haha:, or are you just planning to sell everything once you've used it?

(I killed a fish once when fishing with my Dad. think I volenteered though....and it didn't die the first time I hit it :()

C has two that have just broken through on the left side - all you see are two white spots though. She also has one coming on the right - but no sign physically of it yet - just red cheek, drooling, and lots of chewing stuff on that side.

Mizze xx

How many meals are your LO's on now & how much (roughly) are they eating? :munch:

Think I'm a bit late on this one but anyway Ailsa has 3 meals, 1 pudding and 4 7oz bottles although she leaves an ounce or 2 of each one usually! For breakfast shes has 1/3 of a banana with 1/3 of a wheatabix, lunch is 3 ice cubes of puree and an organix type fruit pot for pudding and dinner is 3 ice cubes of puree and the rest of the fruit pot if she didn't finish it at lunch time.

And no teeth here!

I'd not heard about the vitamin things till someone mentioned it the other day - William was combi feed till 4 months, weaned at 6 months and had SMA Gold till 1 year when he moved onto full fat cows milk. He's never had and I had never been advised to give him vitamins and he is a very energetic very healthy 6 year old. The hv here haven't said anything about extra vits for Ailsa to me either and tbh I don't think I will give them to her, we're out for at least an hour everyday doing the school run so shes getting plenty of sunshine and having a varied healthy diet. And William has been fine without so don't see any reason why Ailsa will be any different.

:sick: Im worse than hungover, i dident get up till 1.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Niamh had a lie in too did she?

Mizze xx

Andrew is off work today lol

Apparently the general rule with drinking/feeding is: If you're too drunk to drive you're too drunk to breastfeed. So you're allowed a couple of units, most i've had was a bottle of Kopperburg...was SO GOOD.

Noah is just brimming with gorgeousness - lovely booooy!

As far as backhair is concerned Silas has no hair. No eyebrows even :p, one of our little friends Dylan has backhair, think it's pretty normal.

I personally won't be doing vitamin supplements regardless of what I'm told. Vit D was recommended when I attended a weaning talk but I just get a bad feeling about them, we go out every day :s

Niamh still has very little hair, its so fair she looks like she has none.

No teeth ether

My DH always says that if you cant kill the animal/fish you shouldnt eat it! :bunny: So DS2 has also been to kill a fish, like you emydra it didnt die the 1st time :sad2: Ive been a Veggie for over 20 years now ~ So not an issue for me :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely buggy & walker youngNImum :thumbup:

Ill prob keep everything till 2nd baby comes along if it a girl great, but if its a boy ill prob sell all the pink things to buy blue :thumbup:

I think we are very close to a tooth coming through

x

Mizze xx

x

See - I cant be arsed with that! I just cook something for both of us. A couple of times have tried to do with the salmon but Ive had to give up on that! :( Nevermind - When C can have it I will do more fish for us two as I want her to like fish.

DH doesnt like it cos his Dad used to take him and his sister fishing and made them kill the fish!! :( :growlmad: neither of them will eat fish now!

Jumperpoos are a right bugger - least it didnt go all over the jumperoo itself!

Mizze xx

I like prawns and crab sticks and all that but i dont like squid,

Heres a pic of me and Niamh at FIL's retirement party

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/IMG_0504.jpg

The pair of you look fab Lozzy!

Morning all

how are we this morning

Mizze xx

Had tp cut C's hair at the back last night to crream the eczema on her neck - it looks awful! :nope:but she was scratching and scratching it because i couldnt get cream to it:cry:

poor baby

Mizze xx

I need to get up but can't, I'm sandwiched in bed between Andrew and Niamh.

Wish i couldn't get up! lol
Im in a right cleaning mood today! Ive put some washing on and hung it on the airer, cleaned the kitchen and mopped and just about to hoover and dust! Dunno whats wrong with me i usually hate cleaning! I also had a dream i was PG last night!! Scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->