December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I need to get up but can't, I'm sandwiched in bed between Andrew and Niamh.
Make the most of it!

Wish i couldn't get up! lol
Im in a right cleaning mood today! Ive put some washing on and hung it on the airer, cleaned the kitchen and mopped and just about to hoover and dust! Dunno whats wrong with me i usually hate cleaning! I also had a dream i was PG last night!! Scary!

Blimey Chloe - Ive been up two hours and all ive done is mooch on here, play with C and feed her - she is now having a little nap and I should be having a shower etc but cant be arsed! C hates the hoover it makes her cry - thats my excuse for not using it! :)

I had some weird dreams last night too - when I could sleep- how come I wake up even when C is asleep! boo! :(

Mizze x

Awwwww :( Im on here whilst F sleeps as if i make the slightest noise he wakes up now! I would rather he got a good nap :rofl:

I couldn't sleep lastnight ether, Chloe do you want to come do mine? I need to gut my house cos my dads coming to stay tomorrow for the weekend

I would, but it might take me till tomorrow to get to you :(
Tired today :sleep:

Me too hunny

Got a shower in while C slept - she is now having some nappy free time after ive put her eczema cream on her on her mat - She is LOVING Zingzillas!:happydance: Thank god it wasnt Big Cook Little Cook or I might have had to remove my own eyes and ears!

Mizze xx

Hi Ladies
How are you all today?
Noah and I have just come back from the mall. I just stocked up on some Ella's Kitchen purees and some SMA milk for Noah to try. it is over 40 degrees celcius outsde so we took a cab for the 5min(if that) walk :) Just too hot and humid!
Noah had his first rice cake(apple cinnamon) today and he loved it!!! Now we have rice cake everywhere!!

youngNImum- your buggy is fab and your walker too! Eva looks so happy in it! I would like to get a walker but our apartment has a bit of limited space- maybe if we moved. How long are they allowed to stay in it for?

Lozzy- you and Niamh look absolutely beautiful in that pic :) So gorgeous!!! xx

Heres a pic of me and Niamh at FIL's retirement party

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/IMG_0504.jpg

Gorgeous pic hun, you both look lovely :thumbup:

Had tp cut C's hair at the back last night to crream the eczema on her neck - it looks awful! :nope:but she was scratching and scratching it because i couldnt get cream to it:cry:

poor baby

Mizze xx

Poor caitlin, Judes the same, some bits are so sore and cracked they bleed :cry: Whats creams has Caitlin got? xx

Hope all you ladies and gorgeous babies are doing well xxx

Hi Ladies
How are you all today?
Noah and I have just come back from the mall. I just stocked up on some Ella's Kitchen purees and some SMA milk for Noah to try.

I have some of those pouches - havent tried them yet - whats Noah's favourite?

Poor caitlin, Judes the same, some bits are so sore and cracked they bleed :cry: Whats creams has Caitlin got? xx

We have doublebase at the moment - epaderm did nothing and diprobase gave her a rash :cry: havent noticed any improvement yet but will give it another week
mizze x

Awwwww :( Im on here whilst F sleeps as if i make the slightest noise he wakes up now! I would rather he got a good nap :rofl:

Ailsa sleeps the whole time i'm doing housework, as soon as i sit down with a cuppa mind she wakes up! I swear she must have a radar!

Niamh loves the ellas kitchen fish pie,

love the new signature lozzy!

C is fighting her early nap - again! not too bad a night when she finally settled, must have dont 11 till 4ish.

mizze x

Hi Ladies
How are you all today?
Noah and I have just come back from the mall. I just stocked up on some Ella's Kitchen purees and some SMA milk for Noah to try.

I have some of those pouches - havent tried them yet - whats Noah's favourite?

We have doublebase at the moment - epaderm did nothing and diprobase gave her a rash :cry: havent noticed any improvement yet but will give it another week
mizze x

wE HAVE DOUBLEBASE FOR MOISTURISING AND AQEUROUS (SP!!!) and also a hrdrocortozone cream (steriod cream) for all the sore bits, this cream is like a miricle cream and clears up the sore bits in a day! x

Oh my word!! Noah only slept at 2330 last night!!!!!! he just didn't wanna sleep- i think it is his teeth for sure, because as soon as I rub some teething gel on his gums he settles down. Well he woke at 0715 and was asleep again at 0830 to 1130. And mommy slept too. lol.
Mizze, Noah eats them all !! ( ella's kitchen) It is the only puree I give him now: I love the combinations, things I wouldn't think of or some know how to cook. But he seems to favour those with "green" stuff like the spinach mix one and the broccoli mix one. But honestly he just eats whatever I give him. I just put some strawberry/apple puree in his rice cereal today ( which he doesn't like and is already flavoured) and he enjoyed it much more. He didn't drink the formula yesterday- he only had about 20ml of it and I waited til he was super hungry too, but he just screamed even more 'til I gave him the booby and I didnt have the heart to let him cry so much when I was right there with my booby :( So I will try again today. and tomorrow....etc

Noah is not only rocking on his all fours now- he now lifts his body up that he is on his FEET and hands!!! Like a downward facing dog yoga pose!!! :)

How are you all today?

xxxx

Hi Girls :wave:

Love your new signature Lozzy :kiss:

Meadow has the occasional ellas pouches, the strawberry ones & mango ones ~ She loves fruit :munch:

Have you all claimed your 'goodies' from Ellas kitchen? :shrug: Its a really awesome book, vouchers & other goodies :thumbup:
PM me your email & real name & i'll get them sent to you ~ If I recommend a friend I may win prizes too! :wohoo: Thanks Girls

Im just looking into buying a highchair ~ Have some threads in 'baby club' about it :coffee:

wE HAVE DOUBLEBASE FOR MOISTURISING AND AQEUROUS (SP!!!) and also a hrdrocortozone cream (steriod cream) for all the sore bits, this cream is like a miricle cream and clears up the sore bits in a day! x

We dont have a steroid cream yet but ive had to cut the back of her hair as it was getting sweaty and she was scratching the patch which is above the nape of her neck - I can get cream to it now thankfully - how often in a day do you put cream on a day - I do a full body morning and night and then the backs of her legs when I do a nappy change - they are the worst areas.

Oh my word!! Noah only slept at 2330 last night!!!!!! he just didn't wanna sleep- i think it is his teeth for sure,

Mizze, Noah eats them all !! ( ella's kitchen) It is the only puree I give him now: I love the combinations, things I wouldn't think of or some know how to cook. But he seems to favour those with "green" stuff like the spinach mix one and the broccoli mix one. But honestly he just eats whatever I give him. I just put some strawberry/apple puree in his rice cereal today ( which he doesn't like and is already flavoured) and he enjoyed it much more. He didn't drink the formula yesterday- he only had about 20ml of it and I waited til he was super hungry too, but he just screamed even more 'til I gave him the booby and I didnt have the heart to let him cry so much when I was right there with my booby :( So I will try again today. and tomorrow....etc

Noah is not only rocking on his all fours now- he now lifts his body up that he is on his FEET and hands!!! Like a downward facing dog yoga pose!!! :)

How are you all today?

xxxx
Hi, thanks for that - hope he sleeps better soon! Sounds like Noah will be on the move soon! C can manage to straighten her legs for a few seconds but thats it - she gets soooooo frustrated that she cant move!

Love your new signature Lozzy :kiss:

Meadow has the occasional ellas pouches, the strawberry ones & mango ones ~ She loves fruit :munch:

Have you all claimed your 'goodies' from Ellas kitchen? :shrug: Its a really awesome book, vouchers & other goodies :thumbup:
PM me your email & real name & i'll get them sent to you ~ If I recommend a friend I may win prizes too! :wohoo: Thanks Girls

Im just looking into buying a highchair ~ Have some threads in 'baby club' about it :coffee:

Oooh - yes please! Will PM you - Currently I have the Sweet potates, Pumpkin, apples and blueberries one and that got a sell by of end of June so we will be trying that out in a few days. Also have the carrots apples and parsnips one too.

I like our Ikea highchair - the Antilop one - C loves it! but I know Wilsmum really rates the one she got which I think has a better strap system

Mizze xx

Iv got the chicco snack time and iv got no problems with it

Oooh - yes please! Will PM you - Currently I have the Sweet potates, Pumpkin, apples and blueberries one and that got a sell by of end of June so we will be trying that out in a few days. Also have the carrots apples and parsnips one too.

Mizze xx

Have sent your details through Mizzie ~ You should get an email from them :thumbup:

Ordered her highchair yesterday ~ Its just arrived :happydance: Kiddicare are so quick & they even give you a timeslot, so no waiting in all day :thumbup:

Heres the one we ordered:

Attachments

• highchair.jpg
    highchair.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 6
OOOOO Nice highchair!

I stalked 2nd hand fresco blooms for ages but it was just way too unreasonable. Really getting on with my Tripp Trapp now! Love it!

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
  • 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics