December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Ohhh send to me Kelly! (the Ellas kitchen stuff ) xx ALso, i replied to your email xx

I got my 2 the clip on high chairs, they are so good!! I was gonna get 2 of the ones you ordered Kelly, they are sooo stunning! But i just thought it would be impossible to take 2 out with me when needed out of the house. I got them from Kiddicare, Phil and Teds called the Metoo
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...splayA_440+35_10751_-1_14601_2629_10001_14601

Here is Inaya modelling hers :haha:

https://i52.tinypic.com/1z1cu9k.jpg

Ohhh send to me Kelly! (the Ellas kitchen stuff ) xx ALso, i replied to your email xx

I got my 2 the clip on high chairs, they are so good!! I was gonna get 2 of the ones you ordered Kelly, they are sooo stunning! But i just thought it would be impossible to take 2 out with me when needed out of the house. I got them from Kiddicare, Phil and Teds called the Metoo
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...splayA_440+35_10751_-1_14601_2629_10001_14601

Awwwww Inaya looks beautiful in it, you can tell her that from me :haha:

Haha, ill be sure to tell her, never fails to get a smile out of her when she's told she's beautiful. Little tart :haha: xxxx

This is Ivy today, I set up a lovely play area for her and she didnt really care - the toys were obstructing her view of the tennis :dohh:

Attachments

• wimbledon.jpg
    wimbledon.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 10
Have sent your details through Mizzie ~ You should get an email from them :thumbup:

Just seen the email thank you! :kiss:
Meadows teething 'big time' now :cry:
Caitlyn too -I think we were spoilt with tooth no1 as it wasnt a problem really - this next one seems to be far more of a bother! :(

Ordered her highchair yesterday ~ Its just arrived :happydance: Kiddicare are so quick & they even give you a timeslot, so no waiting in all day :thumbup:

Heres the one we ordered:
I love that - its so cool!

Amelie and Nat - your girls are just so gorgeous! We have the prettiest babies! :)

So the Ella's kitchen sweetpotatoe, Pumpkin, blueberry and apple went down a storm! I can get 3 portions out of it as she is only have a few spoonfuls at the moment - must say it was lovely

I was:blush::blush: far too interested in what her poo would look like as she had only had milk/pear/apple before - :haha: Weird Mummy! Anyway it was a little darker and thicker than normal but nothing major - I thought it might have been purple! :rofl: Ahem!

Still happily she has napped today - not for long maybe 35 mins at a time max but she has had three proper naps which is 3 more than shed managed this time yesterday. Put her to bed at 6.30 yesterday and she went out like a light she was exhausted but she was up again at 9, 11, and 4 Ive been up since 5,30 I think. Amelie I gather Ivy had a terrible night! :hugs:

This teething lark is a bugger isnt it!

Mizze xx

This is Ivy today, I set up a lovely play area for her and she didnt really care - the toys were obstructing her view of the tennis :dohh:

:haha: Its like at xmas, when they prefer the wrapping paper & boxes! :dohh:

Havent recieved your email Nat??? :comp:

Ive added your name to Ellas kitchen too :thumbup:

Inaya looks so sweet in her chair :baby:

This teething lark is a bugger isnt it!

Mizze xx

It sure is :cry:

Awww look at lil Ivy in her hoodie!!! :cloud9: Soooo cute! Where is the cow pillow from also, I....i mean Freddie needs one! :rofl:

The cow pillow is a Floppeeze cushion :flower:

https://www.floppeze.com/

I never used it for bf, just for putting behind her so she doesnt hurt herself now she is sitting.

Yes that cow pillow is far too cute!

And Kelly, thanks for the Ellas Kitchen email, and i sent you the email again xx

Hello Girls.. its been a while since ive spoke to the mummies on this part lol, ive been in touch on facebook with a alot... glad to see everyones LO's are doing great!! xx

Inaya is just so super gorgeous! Those clip on guys look great, what a good idea!

I also am an admirer of Ivy's hoodie and cow cushion! It's amazing!

We have now started BLW. Been doing so about a week now, he bites, chews and swallows o_O can't quite believe it since he's not quite six months yet.
He ate nearly a whole strawberry on my lap this evening, some salmon tereem, little bit of beef, parsnip and bit the heads off two spears of asparagus. He LOVES asparagus, very focused on eating it.

Inaya is just so super gorgeous! Those clip on guys look great, what a good idea!

I also am an admirer of Ivy's hoodie and cow cushion! It's amazing!

We have now started BLW. Been doing so about a week now, he bites, chews and swallows o_O can't quite believe it since he's not quite six months yet.
He ate nearly a whole strawberry on my lap this evening, some salmon tereem, little bit of beef, parsnip and bit the heads off two spears of asparagus. He LOVES asparagus, very focused on eating it.

Wow! Im so scared of giving my 2 anything for fear of choking :( Iveonly given them carrot sticks,cucumber sticks and a rusk, only done it once! I give them purees but would like to give them more stuff to chew on and play with

I made a load of purees before I found out about Baby Led Weaning and seemed a shame to waste them so we are doing 'loaded spoon' with them. Makes a MASSIVE mess but he's really not bad at handling a spoon for a baby so young!

I read the book and it convinced me that he wouldn't choke - so long as he put the food in his mouth and not me. Couldn't have done it without the reassurance of the book and the careful explanation of babies feeding themselves (their gag reflex is further forward so even if they do gag food is easy to dislodge and not as bad as we think). It says to only worry if they can't cough, they can usually dislodge the food themselves.

Obviously you still have to avoid obvious choking hazards like raisins and nuts.

tbh Nat I think it's brilliant that you have tried finger foods, the vast majority haven't (this early) and it's great for their wee jaws etc - and good fun!

Was out with my fellow BLWer today and we got lots of disapproving looks from old ladies as our babies tucked into ham, bread, lettuce, tomato and whatever else was on our plates! They had a great time.

Hi ladies
Wow so good to see the thread is so chatty again! :)
Nat and Amelie, I agree, your girls are gorge!! And Googily, nice to hear from you- your LO is so cute too!!
Kelly I love your highchair!! We have not bought one yet. We should soon lol . The only "finger foods" i have given Noah are the rice cakes which he loves, but I am gonna start giving him more now.
Hope you all have a great weekend xxxx

Hi ladies
Wow so good to see the thread is so chatty again! :)
Nat and Amelie, I agree, your girls are gorge!! And Googily, nice to hear from you- your LO is so cute too!!
Kelly I love your highchair!! We have not bought one yet. We should soon lol . The only "finger foods" i have given Noah are the rice cakes which he loves, but I am gonna start giving him more now.
Hope you all have a great weekend xxxx
Cheers honey - weather here at the moment is like October but tomorrow promises to be much better. FX.

I so want a Cow pillow!

Emy - thanks for the BLW info - im aware of the theory but its good to see someone do it in practice - we are doing purees till 6 months but I think I will have to get the book

Caitlyn is on the move - she has managed to get her self over onto her tummy and somehow shuffle herself around and backwards so she had done a big backwards U-turn on the rug! Eeeek! :wacko: Taken her about 10 minutes!

Mizze x

Yes that cow pillow is far too cute!

And Kelly, thanks for the Ellas Kitchen email, and i sent you the email again xx

Thanks for the brilliant email Nat ~ Im defo gonna take on board all that you said :kiss: Cant tell you how much I appreciate your help :friends:

Hello Girls.. its been a while since ive spoke to the mummies on this part lol, ive been in touch on facebook with a alot... glad to see everyones LO's are doing great!! xx

Great to see you back on our thread :wave:

Wow! Im so scared of giving my 2 anything for fear of choking :( Iveonly given them carrot sticks,cucumber sticks and a rusk, only done it once! I give them purees but would like to give them more stuff to chew on and play with

Me too ~ I know she would love to eat finger foods, but im terrified :baby:

I made a load of purees before I found out about Baby Led Weaning and seemed a shame to waste them so we are doing 'loaded spoon' with them. Makes a MASSIVE mess but he's really not bad at handling a spoon for a baby so young!

I read the book and it convinced me that he wouldn't choke - so long as he put the food in his mouth and not me. Couldn't have done it without the reassurance of the book and the careful explanation of babies feeding themselves (their gag reflex is further forward so even if they do gag food is easy to dislodge and not as bad as we think). It says to only worry if they can't cough, they can usually dislodge the food themselves.

Obviously you still have to avoid obvious choking hazards like raisins and nuts.

tbh Nat I think it's brilliant that you have tried finger foods, the vast majority haven't (this early) and it's great for their wee jaws etc - and good fun!

Was out with my fellow BLWer today and we got lots of disapproving looks from old ladies as our babies tucked into ham, bread, lettuce, tomato and whatever else was on our plates! They had a great time.

So pleased to hear how well its going for you both :thumbup: I may have to get that book too :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->