December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Caitlyn is on the move - she has managed to get her self over onto her tummy and somehow shuffle herself around and backwards so she had done a big backwards U-turn on the rug! Eeeek! :wacko: Taken her about 10 minutes!

Mizze x

Meadow has just started doing this too! :baby: If she starts on the foam play mats, she soon gets off them! :dohh:

Freddie is obsessed with the coffee table! He always tries to get to it, and usually succeeds! :dohh:

Emy - thanks for the BLW info - im aware of the theory but its good to see someone do it in practice - we are doing purees till 6 months but I think I will have to get the book

Caitlyn is on the move - she has managed to get her self over onto her tummy and somehow shuffle herself around and backwards so she had done a big backwards U-turn on the rug! Eeeek! :wacko: Taken her about 10 minutes!

Mizze x

I wasn't even aware of the theory! As I say, I had prepped a LOT of purees then ended up doing lunch for the first time with my friend and her then 7 1/2 month old. I asked what Lucy was having for lunch (used to seeing other friends with wee purees with them etc) adn then she explained it to me. I was watching in awe as this baby was picking up chicken and taking bites out of it! I couldn't get over it honestly, so friend lent me the book and i think it's excellent :) such a relaxed way of weaning. Just rather messy and wasteful!

Don't know if I'm jealous or not of Caitlyn's antic! It's really scary but SO exciting! I'm thrilled for you both - I reckon Silas is gonna be a typical 'man' and not be bothered with the 'moving around' until he absolutely has too.

Kelly - really recommend the book, had only borrowed a copy but had to give it back this week and will definately buy my own. Some of it's a bit 'hmmmm' but most is pretty darn convincing.

His first tooth just came through this morning! :cloud9:My poor boobies!

Emy - thanks for the BLW info - im aware of the theory but its good to see someone do it in practice - we are doing purees till 6 months but I think I will have to get the book

Mizze x

I wasn't even aware of the theory! As I say, I had prepped a LOT of purees then ended up doing lunch for the first time with my friend and her then 7 1/2 month old. I asked what Lucy was having for lunch (used to seeing other friends with wee purees with them etc) adn then she explained it to me. I was watching in awe as this baby was picking up chicken and taking bites out of it! I couldn't get over it honestly, so friend lent me the book and i think it's excellent :) such a relaxed way of weaning. Just rather messy and wasteful!

Don't know if I'm jealous or not of Caitlyn's antic! It's really scary but SO exciting! I'm thrilled for you both - I reckon Silas is gonna be a typical 'man' and not be bothered with the 'moving around' until he absolutely has too.

Kelly - really recommend the book, had only borrowed a copy but had to give it back this week and will definately buy my own. Some of it's a bit 'hmmmm' but most is pretty darn convincing.

His first tooth just came through this morning! :cloud9:My poor boobies!

Havent noticed Caitlyn biting with her tooth but my sister did stop BF at 14 months with her first after my nephew did start to bite her OUCH!!! Little horror!

Im personally thrilled and seriously "Ohoh" about Caitlyn's antics - although just took her to my Mum's and she couldnt even be bothered to turn herself over so maybe she wont do it again for a while!

Mizze xx

She's just not ready to be showing off yet! Aww Caitlyn, that pic of her in your DP always makes me grin!

Kelly was it you who was after mats? DH just bought a pack ofr 4 interlocking ones in Tesco for £7.50 https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-9376.aspx - I think they were £2 off.
Thanks Emy - when I can I will post a pic that DH just took of C finishing off her Ella's Kitchen pouch -its hilarious - well it is to me!

Mizze x

It's Niamh's christening today and my head is up my arse!

I feel like IV forgotten something but I don't know what

aaaw have a good Christening Niamh :) It will all be fine Lozzy!
Mizze, lol, I remember when Noah started "moving" about. It's a little scary! He is a little busy body this one lol!
Kelly how are you feeling now? Hopefully a bit better. xxxxxx

Kelly was it you who was after mats? DH just bought a pack ofr 4 interlocking ones in Tesco for £7.50 https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-9376.aspx - I think they were £2 off.

Mizze x

Yeah, it was me ~ Thanks for remembering :flower:

I did buy some from ELC ~ But may get these ones too :thumbup:

It's Niamh's christening today and my head is up my arse!

Hope you all have a lovely day ~ :cloud9:

Kelly how are you feeling now? Hopefully a bit better. xxxxxx

Im feeling a little better thankyou for asking :hugs: Lots of day to day things happen & it brings the pain to the surface again ~ But I have to remind myself he had a great life & an extra 18months that he wouldnt have got if we hadnt taken him for chemo :hugs:

Silas has taken a nap and got put down for bed today and BOTH times when I've checked he's been on his side with his face almost face down :(

All of a sudden he's roly poly all over the show o.o, I turned him back onto his back and he didn't wake, it's gonna take me a while to get used to this and not worry.

Oh Kelly, so happy you're doing better. Your poor doggie was very sick indeed. Big hugs to you.
I am a little worried: Noah has been teething for the last week and a bit, sleeping poorly at night, chewing on his lower lip like crazy etc, then last night after I bathed him I noticed he had a rash on his legs, back, chest and a little on his arms. Has anyone experienced this together with teething? I am taking him to the doctor today, even though the rash doesn't seem to bother him, I don't wanna take the chance.
xx

Oh Kelly, so happy you're doing better. Your poor doggie was very sick indeed. Big hugs to you.
I am a little worried: Noah has been teething for the last week and a bit, sleeping poorly at night, chewing on his lower lip like crazy etc, then last night after I bathed him I noticed he had a rash on his legs, back, chest and a little on his arms. Has anyone experienced this together with teething? I am taking him to the doctor today, even though the rash doesn't seem to bother him, I don't wanna take the chance.
xx

I havent had that Wishing - best to get it checked out though - always.

We had a mini heatwave over here (though you would probably laugh at the temperatures!) which meant Caitlyn was hot tired and grumpy for most of yesterday afternoon and refused to nap! Result - crapy mainly sleepless night - and a v tired Mummy this morning - downing :coffee::coffee::coffee: like there is no tomorrow to keep me alert

Gorgeous morning but its going to rain this afternoon - part of me is sorry and part of me is really really pleased! Odd

Accordning to DH Caitlyn was really moving round the bed last night (Shamefully I was on the balcony with a book and a cold drink!) getting on her hands and knees proper for a few seconds. Im currently choosing to think he exaggerated as im not ready for that - Im going to have to put her in her jumperoo or high chair everytime I leave the room soon!!

The rash probably is related to teething but I hope Noah is okay. xxx

Mizze xx

thanks hun :)
u poor thing with the warm night- luckily here we never feel the heat inside.
i can't leave noah anymore unless he is really secure somewhere lol!!
he is not acting like himself :( very "quiet". :( doesn't stop him from moving about though lol ;)

:hugs: To Noah :hugs: Best to get it checked, as you say

Meadow hasnt had a rash with teething, but she has had terrible diarrhea ~ Poor babies :hugs:

:hugs: To Noah :hugs: Best to get it checked, as you say

Meadow hasnt had a rash with teething, but she has had terrible diarrhea ~ Poor babies :hugs:
:hugs::hugs:
Poor babies indeed. Caitlyn hasnt had either of those but she has been really grumpy and in pain with this one - bless her.

Wishing we really arent set up here to deal with hot weather and it makes for uncomfortable nights!

Mizze xx

When it gets hot here, it makes myself & my DH question our move to Australia :coolio:

However, as you say Mizzie we arent set up for hot weather here & our bodies certainly arent used to it! Mines gone into shock! :wacko:

Thanks again for that link for the foam mats Mizzie, I have ordered some :thumbup:

Wonder if they are similair to the ELC ones which are also on sale, but twice the price still!! :dohh:

I have the dentist today ~ Booo! :nope:

But the good news is that DH has the day off work, so he can look after Meadow :thumbup: I was worrying how she would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->