December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hi ladies
SO I took Noah to the doc yesterday- turns out he has a viral infection :( Not sure how, but yesterday a friend did tell me that her LO has one too, different symptoms though, but maybe they manifest different in children of different ages, and we did see them just the other day :( poor things.
Noah has no fever though which is good, he is just super cranky. But other than that he seems fine, the doc said it should go away in 2 or so days. But we are staying indoors as I don't want anyone else's little one to catch anything :(
xxx

Oh poor Noah :hug:

Get well soon

Kelly I left C with my Mum when I had the dentist -Mum came to me and I was gone less than an hour - C had a great time apparently but she STILL turned away from me and hid her face in Grandma's arms when I came back - little horror!!! :shrug:

Had a reasonable night last night :happydance::happydance: so I feel less like the living dead today - hurrah! C started babbling yesterday - got it on camera its the most amazingly cute thing ive ever seen!! :happydance::happydance: She is just lying on the floor and going "ummbababa, babababa, umbabababa - its lovely :D

Mizze xx

Awww poor Noah :( Hope he gets better soon! :hugs:
Hope everyone is ok! I am majorly stressing as we are moving soon, to a lovely house!! Its just perfect in a nice village, near a lovely school so i hope we can stay there for a long time :D I have to sort out work and telling them im not going back and all my oher money stuff! So now im trying to relax with a chamomile tea :rofl:

Get well soon Noah :hugs:

We had a good night last night to Kathryn (probably because we had to let him CIO the night b4 for 20 mins). Zane slept from 8 to 5 but typical i couldn't sleep from 3 which is when he's normally up for a fuss.

Glad to hear you got the hse chloe and no having to go back to work! We're. just deciding whether or not Im going back. if i don't we may try for number 2 when Zane is about 1

Hi girls, im back lol

It was LO's christening on sunday so iv had a manic weekend. I thought id pop some photos on here for those of you that arnt on FB.

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/268698_10150224218042336_633702335_7612346_3784909_n.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/IMG_0578.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/260014_110602365701507_100002552317598_108258_4199994_n.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/259853_110602782368132_100002552317598_108269_5541812_n.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/264535_10150213853031300_624656299_7752721_1532075_n.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/IMG_0576-1.jpg

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/IMG_0583.jpg

Kelly I left C with my Mum when I had the dentist -Mum came to me and I was gone less than an hour - C had a great time apparently but she STILL turned away from me and hid her face in Grandma's arms when I came back - little horror!!! :shrug:

Mizze xx

....:haha: Little monkey! :baby:

I dont have anyone else to have my LO, my parents & sister live over an hour away & now my Nan isnt well enough :nope:

Hope everyone is ok! I am majorly stressing as we are moving soon, to a lovely house!! Its just perfect in a nice village, near a lovely school so i hope we can stay there for a long time :D I have to sort out work and telling them im not going back and all my oher money stuff! So now im trying to relax with a chamomile tea :rofl:

And...........Breathe :winkwink:

Good luck with the move :flower: & with telling work (youll feel so much better once its all done :hugs:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for sharing your special pictures Lozzy :flower:

Looks like Niamh had a lovely day ~ Lots of attention :baby: A babies favourite thing! :hugs:

Lozzy those pictures are lovely, Niamh is adorable and you all look great. - I LOVE the cakes - they are amazing

So Caitlyn has finally rolled over completely - i mean she went back to front and then front to back so she end up on the other side of the rug - and nearly brained herself on the coffee table leg! I am SERIOUSLY considering wrapping the table legs with bubble wrap!

Mizze xx

Freddie is obsessed with the coffee table! He always tries to get to it, and usually succeeds! :dohh:

Ailsa's fav place to be is under the coffee table, closely followed by trying to pull the curtains down and blocking the door to stop anyoen getting in!!!!

Silas has taken a nap and got put down for bed today and BOTH times when I've checked he's been on his side with his face almost face down :(

All of a sudden he's roly poly all over the show o.o, I turned him back onto his back and he didn't wake, it's gonna take me a while to get used to this and not worry.

Ailsa always sleeps on her side now. Try not to worry - if hes strong enough to get himself in that position hes strong enough to get himself back if he needs to.

Lozzy those pictures are lovely, Niamh is adorable and you all look great. - I LOVE the cakes - they are amazing

So Caitlyn has finally rolled over completely - i mean she went back to front and then front to back so she end up on the other side of the rug - and nearly brained herself on the coffee table leg! I am SERIOUSLY considering wrapping the table legs with bubble wrap!

Mizze xx

Ailsa is forever banging herself on the coffee table, tv stand, wall, door etc etc, no major brusing yet, just a slight red mark! The main worry is her knocking her strawberry birth mark!!

I've put the stairgate up at the top pf the stairs today so that we can go out of the living room and leave the door open as this morngn Dh when up to the loo came back down and open the living room dorr without thinking and it missed Ailsa's head/face by inches! Frighten the poor bloke half to death!

I've put the stairgate up at the top pf the stairs today so that we can go out of the living room and leave the door open as this morngn Dh when up to the loo came back down and open the living room dorr without thinking and it missed Ailsa's head/face by inches! Frighten the poor bloke half to death!

Eeek! ~ That was close, must have been a shock for your DH!
So pleased she was missed :thumbup:

Oh dear! Im not surprised DH would have had a heart attack!

Mizze xx

Oh Lozzy such lovely pics :) And that cake is gorgeous!!!!
Noah still has a bit of a rash- but he seems himself again! And can now go from crawling position to sitting!!!!! :) Oh and he decided to do 3 poos yesterday! one at 2am !!! lol :)
Mummyclo- is it you who said u were moving? sorry im a scatterbrain! if so good luck! and happy you have got a lovely house.
We have to move out of our hotel apartment in october so we will have to furnish and everything which is a bit of a pain but exciting at the same time! ;)

Noah still has a bit of a rash- but he seems himself again! And can now go from crawling position to sitting!!!!! :) Oh and he decided to do 3 poos yesterday! one at 2am !!! lol :)
Mummyclo- is it you who said u were moving? sorry im a scatterbrain! if so good luck! and happy you have got a lovely house.
We have to move out of our hotel apartment in october so we will have to furnish and everything which is a bit of a pain but exciting at the same time! ;)

Yes it was me! Im getting excited now! Although we have to find £1200 next month for the day we move in! :dohh: I have so much stuff to pack, i think im going to go to a car boot and try and sell lots of stuff Sunday :haha:
Wow for Noah sitting! Thats great! Also glad he is feeling better :hugs:

Woohoo - go Noah!!

Mizze xxx

I'm seeing someone :happydance:

It's nothing serious. But it is awesome!

I'm seeing someone :happydance:

It's nothing serious. But it is awesome!

Yey!! How lovely :) :)

Just been for coffee with a friend today at a local cafe - am all caked out now but it was lovely. C was NOT fond of the coffee machine htough - damn thing was louder than an ACDC concert!

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"