December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Oooo how exciting! Congrats hun! Whats he like -spill the beans!!!

Thankyou so much everyone! You're so sweet :flower:. He's a very 'me' kind of person, not sure how things'll be go, but I imagine we'll be friends for the foreseable future. He has a 6 year old and a 3 year old I believe, but they live in England with their Mum. He wishes they lived with him and flies over as much as he can.

Had a Bnb meet at a hotel in Belfast today - 7 of us. Pretty cool!

Hows everyone doin and LO@S of course

My mum bought me a lovely parasol for evas buggy its a flower one really cute, i also made her a taggie its not the best but she loves it she has s thing with tags on stuff so she carrys her taggie everywhere then when i go to bed i take it of her.

Wooo go EMY great news, How did use meet we wont all the info lol
x

Hiya 'Willsmum' :wave:

Hows your ntnp going? :winkwink:

Hey hun!
All going well so far - only my first month off the pill so still early days but think I may be ovulating about now going by cm and a funny "heavy" feeling in the uterus type area!!!!

Hiya 'Willsmum' :wave:

Hows your ntnp going? :winkwink:

Hey hun!
All going well so far - only my first month off the pill so still early days but think I may be ovulating about now going by cm and a funny "heavy" feeling in the uterus type area!!!!

Wishing you the best of luck :thumbup: :dust:

They say that sometimes you concieve quickly after having a young LO :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

yeah after I had Wil the hv their drummed into us about how yr more fertile just after giving birth and being on the pill seems to make me more fertile as well as I conceived Wil first cycle after comign of the pill so we will wait and see!

Im so pleased for you Kelly, how are you feeling :D
Congrats
xxx

Congrats???^^^ Kelly are you preggers?:)
Emy,so happy for you!!! I hope all works out and so lovely he wants to be near his children.
Wilsmum,that is exciting! Maybe you will have a bump again soon!

Been shopping today as I am back to my normal size again( need some toning lol) but DH treated me and got some white Ralph Lauren pants,beige Gant ones,and blue Armani ones. Also got a yellow Burberry cardi and a Lacoste bag :) :) :) :) :) Love everything!
Yesterday was also our wedding anniversary- so DH came home with a bunch of beautiful roses and a lovely white Lacoste shirt. :) He is amazing!

How are all of you??
We have one week left til our holiday to Cape Town :)I can't wait!

Congratulations kelly, hope your ok? Sorry dont get time to come on here at the moment x x x

I cant wait to see scan pics and bump pic's x

Went for a walk today (3hours) myself and OH now both have sun burn. And the parasol my mum got for evas buggy was so handy today keep the sun of her the whole way.
Got a hair reheral tomorrow evening for my sisters wedding, only 14days till the wedding

I hope you have a great holiday wishing
Also happy anniversary for yesterday
x

Kelly - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::flower::kiss:

Wishing - Sounds like a fab day! I still have s 1/2 a stone to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and another half to get back to my "proper" weight!

Your shopping spree sounds fab - am v jealous!

Mizze xxx

I have now told my most important Family & Friends our news....So now I can announce it officially on here

Im pregnant!....:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->