December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Niamh has only put on an oz in a month! Im stumped as she eats loads.

Has she started moving more? I don't think F will put on much this month as he has started crawling around the whole time, he eats like a pig too!! :dohh:

Not realy :shrug: Shes not crawling, not rolling much, can only sit up for a few seconds

Congrats Kelly!!! :) So exciting!!!!
Lozzy I am sure Niamh is ok. Maybe even just her little movements and sitting a bit burns her calories. :)

Congrats again Kelly :happydance:!!!

And Laura, I know a few babies around Niamhs non-adjusted age tha are gaining very very little weight, oz a month or so. Unless she's eating mega high concentrations of fat she's probably still getting her main weight gain from formula.

Rubbish night for the 6 night in a row - and the worst of the lot. C is teething but not seeming to be in bad pain but she WILL NOT sleep in her cot - she kept falling asleep on me but as soon as I tried to put her in her cot - screaming baby! :(

Eventually I brought her into bed with me and even then she would only stop crying and sleep if she was lying ontop of me

Sooooooooooooooo tired :dohh::cry::cry:

Mizze x

:( Rubbish Kathryn. Hope she starts sleeping soon, have you tried her with some paracetamol stuff? I give it F before bed if he is grotty xx
I am so stressed about this moving malarkey! I know we will be ok with me not going back to work as ive done the sums over and over again but i still can't help but worry!
We also have so much stuff that we need to get rid of before we move! I also keep thinking i want another baby already but then i think i wouldn't cope :cry:
Hope everyone else is ok xx

:( Rubbish Kathryn. Hope she starts sleeping soon, have you tried her with some paracetamol stuff? I give it F before bed if he is grotty xx
I am so stressed about this moving malarkey! I know we will be ok with me not going back to work as ive done the sums over and over again but i still can't help but worry!
We also have so much stuff that we need to get rid of before we move! I also keep thinking i want another baby already but then i think i wouldn't cope :cry:
Hope everyone else is ok xx

Yes, she has paracetamol before bed but last night nothing would do but being cuddled or held. I hesitate to try sleep training because of the teething but at the same time she doesnt seem to be very bothered by her teeth in the day - unsure what to do.

Chloe you will be fine - stop worrying! :flower::flower: :)

Mizze xx

Hmmm, i have no idea,ive always just rode with the bad times with Freddie, never done sleep training or anything, they are like adults, when they feel a bit rubbish they just want lots of cuddles sometimes. If you think the sleep thingy is for you then go for it...i would wait though until she is over this thing xx

So far this morning Niamh has got herself stuck under the highchair and under her car seat.

Having a rough ~ tired day today

DS2 has tonsilitus, is quite poorly

Im sooooo tired :sleep:

How is DS2 doing?

Mizze xx

He is really 'up & down' for a while he is Ok & we have to make him rest, even though he feels ok....Then it'll really hit him & he cant move :nope:

Keeping up the calpol & nurofen...Also his antibiotics should start helping soon :thumbup:

Thanks for asking :hugs:

Have everything out to write my resignation...you can't win can you? Either you work and feel bad or you don't work and feel bad...

I guess I could just keep pretending I wasn't giving up work until now...it's hit me and makes me really uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->