December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Juliet will eat anything I feed her. She want my food too. I keep something for her if we aren't eating together.

Am going to give Caitlyn the same veg as we are having for her tea tonight - she just had her first yogurt today!

My baby girl is 6 MONTHS old today!!!! :cry::happydance::cry::happydance: :cloud9:

Mizze xx

Mizze, i too have been following the baby whisperer and the first night he woke 7 times and last night no more than 4 times, tonight he self settled and went to sleep and i have a good feeling about tonight, its brilliant. I too had to hold/rock him to sleep and he never slept in his cot during the day.........ever............and now he does. He was starting to sleep in my bed just so i could get to sleep, im amazed!
Its more to do with re educating me aswell as him though!

Mizze, i too have been following the baby whisperer and the first night he woke 7 times and last night no more than 4 times, tonight he self settled and went to sleep and i have a good feeling about tonight, its brilliant. I too had to hold/rock him to sleep and he never slept in his cot during the day.........ever............and now he does. He was starting to sleep in my bed just so i could get to sleep, im amazed!

Amazing isnt it. So far this week ive had 3 nights where Caitlyn self settled and has only woken to feed. :happydance::happydance:

Havent got her naps down as well yet (she sometimes sleeps in it but not always) but at the moment bedtime seems to be sorted (touch wood!!)

Mizze xx

he woke twice last night 12 and 3 for feeds - much improvement from 7 wakenings!

Am going to give Caitlyn the same veg as we are having for her tea tonight - she just had her first yogurt today!

My baby girl is 6 MONTHS old today!!!! :cry::happydance::cry::happydance: :cloud9:

Mizze xx

Yey 'Happy 6 month old Birthday' :yipee:

Amazing isnt it. So far this week ive had 3 nights where Caitlyn self settled and has only woken to feed. :happydance::happydance:

Havent got her naps down as well yet (she sometimes sleeps in it but not always) but at the moment bedtime seems to be sorted (touch wood!!)

Mizze xx

Arrrgh spoke too soon - terrible night last night - waking every 25 mins over a 3hr period and pretty inconsolable - so tired :dohh:

Glad you had a good night Sar :happydance::happydance:

Thank you Kelly - it seems so long since everyone else made it to 6months - same will happen with 1st birthday I suppose! :)

Mizze xxx

Niamh is having a paddy because I won't give her my iPod. Little madam

On my fav subject of finger food there was one bad one that did scare me when he managed to eat an olive and attempted to shallow it straight away, ended up being sick everywhere but did manage to get it up in the end.

He's coughed a few times or been a tiny bit sick when eating fingers of toast, but he just grins and carries on. He ate a load of fruit salad and a cheese sandwich when we were out the other day and an amazed lady came by and said she couldn't believe him and my friends little girl could eat like that!

He had somes noodles today for the first time which seemed to have sweet chilli sauce on them o_O didn't bother him though, he just had that and a bit of chicken, he loves his meat. He had loads of kiwi yesterday too, I just left the skin on a slice to make it grippy and he handled it really well.

Sorry havnt been around lately, been really busy with the 12th july celebrations, Eva had a fantasic day was such a good girl, and also faffing around as its my sisters wedding on saturday we had a reharsal at the church today have to get a spray tans tomoz night god its all going on, iv had such a bad headache for about a week with it all lol

I hope everyone is well and LO'S of course
x

On my fav subject of finger food there was one bad one that did scare me when he managed to eat an olive and attempted to shallow it straight away, ended up being sick everywhere but did manage to get it up in the end.

He's coughed a few times or been a tiny bit sick when eating fingers of toast, but he just grins and carries on. He ate a load of fruit salad and a cheese sandwich when we were out the other day and an amazed lady came by and said she couldn't believe him and my friends little girl could eat like that!

He had somes noodles today for the first time which seemed to have sweet chilli sauce on them o_O didn't bother him though, he just had that and a bit of chicken, he loves his meat. He had loads of kiwi yesterday too, I just left the skin on a slice to make it grippy and he handled it really well.

Wow - Go Silas - Caitlyn is just having puree's at the moment mainly cos im a chicken but soon I think we will move to finger foods - when I get up the courage

Sorry havnt been around lately, been really busy with the 12th july celebrations, Eva had a fantasic day was such a good girl, and also faffing around as its my sisters wedding on saturday we had a reharsal at the church today have to get a spray tans tomoz night god its all going on, iv had such a bad headache for about a week with it all lol

I hope everyone is well and LO'S of course
x

Hey missy, wondered where you'd got to! Have a lovely time and I hope your headache goes xxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mizze xx

Soooooooo tired, 6 times she had me up last night.

Yawn.

:( Laura...

We are in a strange cycle at the moment where he gets up 1amish, then 5amish then sleeps in my bed till around 8. It's so hard when you've been used to them sleeping through.

We are in a strange cycle at the moment where he gets up 1amish, then 5amish then sleeps in my bed till around 8. It's so hard when you've been used to them sleeping through.

v similar to Caitlyn's cycle at the moment!

M xx

v similar to Caitlyn's cycle at the moment!

M xx

ooo that's good to know. Silas and Caitlyn are very close in age which is handy atm...I don't seem to need as much sleep now that my evenings are often in company. When do you put her to bed? Bedtime has now sunk all the way back to around 6.30, was 6 tonight but he hadn't had his afternoon nap (he takes a morning one around 11 and an afternoon one around 3).

I'm stressing about the wedding we'd to go to next week, and my brothers graduation ceremony...uggh. Two massive long days with lack of nap opportunity. It'll throw him right off.

I dont think its her teeth, she doesn't appear to be in pain, shes just waking up.

She went down with no problems so hopefully she will be better tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->