December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Having a bit of a day today - DH is really unwell - just been at the hospital with him for blood tests - he was having loads of pain in his stomach (has been for a week now but it got a lot worse again last night) and spent the night throwing up - Dr thinks potentially gallbladder or inflamed stomach problems - oh and the painkillers he originally got were making him light headed so he is back on the normal paracetamol today. - Poor Love!

Mizze xx

:flower: Hope he gets better soon :flower:

It works for the age i was when she was born but not the age i was when i conceived.7

Some one had swaped my child for the devil when it comes to sleeping and i want her back.

wedding over thank god, Eva was ill the whole day think she caught that bug going around was fine in church and soon as photos where done and we where in the weddin car heading for the recpection she was sick all over the place, had to stop the car and take her dress of and used half a pack of baby wipes cleaning my dress, she just wasnt herself, so as soon as the meal was over we went to our room upstairs, and spent the night there i wasnt bothered tbh, she just wasnt herself wee pet.
ill post a few pics tomoz,, I hope your all well and LO's?

Mizzie is your Oh any better?
did they find out what was causing the pain x

Poor Eva!

No DH still not well at all - Dr doubled his meds and that has helped the worst of the pain but he is getting hot and cold shivers through the night - he had lots of blood tests yesterday but it could be 2 weeks before the results are back :( Apparently it can take that long with certain cultures to grow.

Mizze xx

My goodness, poor Eva :hugs:

Any tips Courtney? I know she wasn't herself but i'm a bit terrfied that we have to go to a wedding tomorrow. Skipping the evening do and hoping he naps in the car between the church and the reception...also...baby led weaning at a wedding lunch!? Goooood help us. It's not like I can even now go 'sure i'll give him a spoonfeed' he wouldn't even let me feed him now. :(

I'm also going to have to get completely undressed in the toilet everytime he needs a milk feed (shouldn't be too frequently these days...but it's less than ideal.) There is no dress you can breastfeed in! Also, my legs are bruised like a banana that's been smacked off the floor. Been pole dancing for the last 4 weeks - also have a nasty friction burn on my wrist.

He's starting to get the hang of the 'cup concept'. Might try him with a shot glass or something. He'll sip from normal glasses if I hold them and isn't too far off using his tippy cup. If there was something yummier than water then I'm sure he'd be at it!

My goodness, poor Eva :hugs:

Any tips Courtney? I know she wasn't herself but i'm a bit terrfied that we have to go to a wedding tomorrow. Skipping the evening do and hoping he naps in the car between the church and the reception...also...baby led weaning at a wedding lunch!? Goooood help us. It's not like I can even now go 'sure i'll give him a spoonfeed' he wouldn't even let me feed him now. :(

I'm also going to have to get completely undressed in the toilet everytime he needs a milk feed (shouldn't be too frequently these days...but it's less than ideal.) There is no dress you can breastfeed in! Also, my legs are bruised like a banana that's been smacked off the floor. Been pole dancing for the last 4 weeks - also have a nasty friction burn on my wrist.

He's starting to get the hang of the 'cup concept'. Might try him with a shot glass or something. He'll sip from normal glasses if I hold them and isn't too far off using his tippy cup. If there was something yummier than water then I'm sure he'd be at it!

Thankfully no one was fussing around her when we got the the hotel, i just took her to our room and washed her and washed her hair. My sister helped clean her when we had to stop the wedding car, and then she cleaned me lol

The best thing i done was put every meal for her in food pots and i took 2 cartons of milk think i only had to use one as i used the kettle in the room the other times which was handy. so it waqs pretty stress free, in te church she was grand i gave her, her taggies blanket and she never opened her mouth bless her she was great in the church to my surprise lol ino it may sound awful but i think she was settled as i kept her with me at all time apart from OH of course, if shed gone to loads of people i think she would have been really unsettled.

Its such a shame you have to breastfeed in the toilets emy, you should ask could you use one of there side rooms or something :thumbup:
And pole dancing sounds great fun, id love to try something like that :happydance:

Here is some pics from saturday, in these Eva looks so happy to be an ill baby :shrug:

1st one is of Eva just after the wedding pics where takin

2nd is of her and myself

Attachments

• Photo-0071.jpg
    Photo-0071.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo-0073.jpg
    Photo-0073.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Here is some pics from saturday, in these Eva looks so happy to be an ill baby :shrug:

1st one is of Eva just after the wedding pics where takin

2nd is of her and myself

Aww ~ :cloud9: ~ Lovely pics

You both look B E A utiful :kiss:

Oh my word- Eva is soooooo cute!!!! :) I LOVE her chubby cheeks!!
Mizze I hope your DH is better! :hugs:

We had a most lovely time on our holiday- it was a bit too short though so was quite a busy trip. Noah got a bit sick whilst there too, but is all better now. He seems very happy to be home and he traveled really well! :) He still has no teeth lol but they are most def on their way!!
We also started our own version of CIO to get Noah to sleep in his cot- so far so good. Lots of crying :( but he is getting there and drinking 3 bottles of formula(180ml per bottle) per day :D
I hope you are all well- sorry I just sort of skimmed over the pages so apologies if I have missed "something". Oh and Kelly I hope that your pregnancy is going really well! :flower:

Cape Town 2011 115.jpg

Cape Town 2011 087.jpg

Cape Town 2011 074.jpg

Cape Town 2011 067.jpg

Cape Town 2011 030.jpg

Kelly i love your new ticker!

Wishing great pics, noah looks so big, love the one of him on the bed :)

Update on Eva: She now has 2 teeth, shes abit grumpy so they must be giving her abit of pain still. She is rolling now, i put her on her play mat the other day went into the kitchen for something came back in and she was over near the tv :O. She has mastered going back in her walker, dont think it will be long till she goes forward. And she was standing up against her pram today for about 3mins without to much support from me. Cant believe she will be 7month tomoz, only feels like i gave birth last month :(

EEEE

Oh Courtney you are both gorgeous - can totally see she's your daughter :happydance:

I need to get ready now *breathes into paper bag*

And such lovely pics of Noah as always, he always makes me grin :cloud9: You and OH with him, such a fab family. Glad he was good for you :)

EEEE

Oh Courtney you are both gorgeous - can totally see she's your daughter :happydance:

I need to get ready now *breathes into paper bag*

And such lovely pics of Noah as always, he always makes me grin :cloud9: You and OH with him, such a fab family. Glad he was good for you :)

Hope its all going well Emy.

Courtney and Wishing - we have the BEST looking babies.

Little update - DH is a bit better - he is in antibiotics now for an infection and has a scan scheduled to look for gallstones.

After some HORRENDOUS nights and a 3 day serious headache for me Caitlyn FINALLY had a good night - slept from 9.30pm to 4,30 am then till 7.45 am this morning and I finally feel like a human - she was constipated I think Wednesday night and it was awful trying to get her to sleep. DH was brilliant
I am FINALLY back in my bedroom which I think is less disturbing for both me and C. And its not even teething as far as I can tell!

She seems very close to crawling too!!

Mizze xx

Kelly I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Huge congratulations Hun xxx

Girls ~ Does this work for you & your LOs? :shrug:

https://www.chinese-tools.com/astrology/birth-prediction.html

It works for me - I've done one before and u usually need to put in your age at conception not when the baby was born :)

Kelly I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Huge congratulations Hun xxx

Thankyou :flower:

Yes, my first small age gap :wacko: Its gonna be such a new 'experience'!

My last age gaps were 10 years & 8 years....This will be 14 months!! :baby::baby:

So pleased you had a lovely holiday wishing :kiss: Great pics

How long was the flight & how was Noah? :shrug:

Ahhh Kelly so exciting! Any morning sickness or anything yet? Not long till your 12 weeks scan already!! This is going to go so fast! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->