December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

not been on here in a while! any goss? Kelly hows baby bump doing? xxxx

:( Laura...

We are in a strange cycle at the moment where he gets up 1amish, then 5amish then sleeps in my bed till around 8. It's so hard when you've been used to them sleeping through.

v similar to Caitlyn's cycle at the moment!

M xx

ooo that's good to know. Silas and Caitlyn are very close in age which is handy atm...I don't seem to need as much sleep now that my evenings are often in company. When do you put her to bed? Bedtime has now sunk all the way back to around 6.30, was 6 tonight but he hadn't had his afternoon nap (he takes a morning one around 11 and an afternoon one around 3).

I'm stressing about the wedding we'd to go to next week, and my brothers graduation ceremony...uggh. Two massive long days with lack of nap opportunity. It'll throw him right off.

Her bedtime is usually around 7-7.30 depending on whether its bath night and when she finishes feeding. Sometimes I do start her bath at 6.30 tho depending on how tired she is. She is a bugger for not napping in the day - had a good early afternoon nap today (over an hour - amazing!) but then refused to nap in the late afternoon so was grizzly by bedtime.

On a similar note when does everyone give their LO their tea/dinner? We eat at 6 and I feed Caitlyn her meal then - well I have done for the last week anyway

She went down with no problems so hopefully she will be better tonight.

FX Laura.

ooh yes Kelly how are you feeling and do you have a new group of Mummies to be thread yet?

Right off to bed!
Night!

Mizze xx

Thanks for asking :hugs:

The bump is more like bloat right now! :blush: Remember that feeling!

But I am pleased to report that today was the first day that I have started feeling a little better, the nausea is wearing off a little :happydance:

Mizzie ~ Yes, I am now a 'February Valentine' mummy too :winkwink:

Don't forget, you were a dreamer first! No one will be as nice as us lot anyway hehehe

Thanks for asking :hugs:

The bump is more like bloat right now! :blush: Remember that feeling!

But I am pleased to report that today was the first day that I have started feeling a little better, the nausea is wearing off a little :happydance:

Mizzie ~ Yes, I am now a 'February Valentine' mummy too :winkwink:

Yey - of course you are due on the 14th arent you! How lovely. Oh yes, do so NOT miss the bloat or the nausea! :) :hugs::hugs: Are you finding out which flavour of Baby you have this time?

Don't forget, you were a dreamer first! No one will be as nice as us lot anyway hehehe

I'll never forget my roots! :winkwink:

Good to know! We still rock! :happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Havent seen Wishing on here for a while - hope she and Noah are good.

Caitlyn will now spend ages moving around the carpet rocking on hands and knees and toes and hands (she does a mean Plank!) and generally looking like she is going to crawl!

Mizze xx

Yey - of course you are due on the 14th arent you! How lovely. Oh yes, do so NOT miss the bloat or the nausea! :) :hugs::hugs: Are you finding out which flavour of Baby you have this time?

Mizze xx

Ohhhh yes, have a gender scan booked for 30th August (at 16 weeks) :happydance:

Hi ladies- just a very quick hello from Noah and I- we are on holiday in Cape Town and will leave here tomorrow morning then will be back on ;) and give u all an update.
Hope you are all well ! and kelly hope the pregnancy is going fantastic! xxx

ooooooh gender scan how exciting kelly!!!! you any feelings on what bubs could be? x

Meadow is 'rocking' on her hands & knees too :cloud9:
Yey!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi ladies- just a very quick hello from Noah and I- we are on holiday in Cape Town and will leave here tomorrow morning then will be back on ;) and give u all an update.
Hope you are all well ! and kelly hope the pregnancy is going fantastic! xxx

Oh hello! :wave: I was wondering where you were! :) Have you had a good time?

Caitlyn seems to be teething the same tooth again -the gum has risen up over the tooth that originally broke through and now she is having to do it all over again! :dohh::dohh:

Hoping for a better night's sleep tonight!

Mizze xx

ooooooh gender scan how exciting kelly!!!! you any feelings on what bubs could be? x

Well, I am feeling pretty much the same as with Meadow ~ So hoping that means another Girl :cloud9:

Craving sweet things, morning sickness has now gone (almost) :happydance: Gone off savouries & im moody! :growlmad::haha:

The only thing I havent had like I did with Meadow is sore boobies

Cant wait to find out, although will be overjoyed with a healthy Boy or Girl :cloud9:

Caitlyn seems to be teething the same tooth again -the gum has risen up over the tooth that originally broke through and now she is having to do it all over again! :dohh::dohh:

Mizze xx

Aww ~ Thats not fair :nope:

Hope she gets through Ok :sleep:

Have you tried Nelsons teetha granules? :shrug: I think they are great :thumbup:

Mizze xx

Aww ~ Thats not fair :nope:

Hope she gets through Ok :sleep:

Have you tried Nelsons teetha granules? :shrug: I think they are great :thumbup:

oooh havent heard of those - thanks!

Mizze xx

Nelsons are brill! He has two teeth now and not sure when the 2nd one came through - Mum pointed it out yesterday and I think it's a couple of days through!!!

Well, I forgot to give her the sachet of Nelsons the other night & within an hour she was crying :cry: That was my proof that they work :thumbup:

I now give them to her every night :sleep:

Girls ~ Does this work for you & your LOs? :shrug:

https://www.chinese-tools.com/astrology/birth-prediction.html

Girls ~ Does this work for you & your LOs? :shrug:

https://www.chinese-tools.com/astrology/birth-prediction.html

Nope! According to that Caitlyn is a boy!

Having a bit of a day today - DH is really unwell - just been at the hospital with him for blood tests - he was having loads of pain in his stomach (has been for a week now but it got a lot worse again last night) and spent the night throwing up - Dr thinks potentially gallbladder or inflamed stomach problems - oh and the painkillers he originally got were making him light headed so he is back on the normal paracetamol today. - Poor Love!

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->