December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Ahhh Kelly so exciting! Any morning sickness or anything yet? Not long till your 12 weeks scan already!! This is going to go so fast! :happydance:

Yes, lots of morning sickness & extreme tiredness :sleep:

The MS has eased off a little in the past week, but if I think of certain foods, or smell certain things :sick:

12 days until my scan ~ :happydance: ~ Cant wait, as really dont believe there is a baby in there! Yes, I know, despite all the symptoms & no AF! :dohh:

:rofl: I feels so much more real when you see them on the screen! :cloud9:
Why aren't the pictures or smilies working? x

Kelly we flew from Abu Dhabi to joburg which was 7h45 then had a 1h30 wait then a 1h50 flight to Cape Town. It was similar on the way back. Noah was soo good on the flight :) he is quite a good baby if I may say so myself and hardly ever cries so the other passengers were quite happy ;)
OOh how exciting for your 12 week scan already!!! please share all pics and feelings etc with us too! xx

Yes! You must show pics!!!

Here's a wee wedding one :) gorge day for it, they got the best day all week!

Was stressful and everything was running really late (I wanted to be home for 8, meal was meant to start at 5 but was delayed till 7.30) but he was good, and he did nap and all was well and he was greatly admired. :p

He had his own placename 'Baby S R' :D

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
morning :D new pic of emily <----------- she now says dada :cloud9:

Eva got one last week and then the next day another came through, think shes still in abit of pain with them tho.

Gummy here too.

Pics of the babies (and mommies) are all lovely - growing up so fast!

Yay for Meadow! :)
Noah cut his first yesterday! :D his top left one. He also says "dadadada":)

Awwww for Noah saying Dadadada

We thought we had a tooth ages ago but its gone! Gummy here too

Mizze xx

Shame Mizze- where did it go?lol :) How is everyone today?
Noah is full on crawling now!! He also decided he prefers Ella's Kitchen pouches to mommy's cooking! cheeky bum ;)

Since her 2 teeth comin she has been very wingy i reckon her gums are still giving her pain :(
no crawling for Eva either altho she will sit up on her own i still have to sit her up, And moving backwards in her walker her legs still tiny, we are still on the lowest setting lol

Got my kitchen table so we had our first family meal at the table was great! and Eva sat nicely till we where all finished bless her

Shame Mizze- where did it go?lol :) How is everyone today?
Noah is full on crawling now!! He also decided he prefers Ella's Kitchen pouches to mommy's cooking! cheeky bum ;)

SNAP! Its quite demorilising (sp?) isnt it! :dohh:

Since her 2 teeth comin she has been very wingy i reckon her gums are still giving her pain :(
no crawling for Eva either altho she will sit up on her own i still have to sit her up, And moving backwards in her walker her legs still tiny, we are still on the lowest setting lol

Got my kitchen table so we had our first family meal at the table was great! and Eva sat nicely till we where all finished bless her

Awwwww :)

Not a bad night from Madam - took AGES to go to sleep but slept till 12 then 4 and would have slept longer but she had wet through her nappy/babygrow/sleeping bag and sheet bless her - changing in the semi dark without your glasses at 4.15am is NOT a fun experience! Again took ages to go back to sleep BUT she is lying in the cot quietly - as long as im there she will eventually fall asleep - thank goodness there is a bed next to the cot I can lie on! :) Need :coffee::coffee: tho this morning. Slept then till 7.15 - for Caitlyn thats not bad

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->