December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Ahhh! Kelly! So exciting! How is it being pg with Meadow being so young?

In one word...........Tough! :dohh:

But on the plus side, I can nap when she naps to catch up, I can also go to bed at 7pm if needs be, when she goes to sleep :sleep: & she now only wakes at 6-7am :happydance: No more 5am feed :thumbup:

I'm also rather excited!!

So awesome Kelly :D...oh! And was your DS1 born 31st of december? :O just noticed the ticker. What do the boys think about you being pregnant again? Or are you waiting till after the scan :)

I'm also rather excited!!

So awesome Kelly :D...oh! And was your DS1 born 31st of december? :O just noticed the ticker. What do the boys think about you being pregnant again? Or are you waiting till after the scan :)

Thankyou :hugs:

Yes, my 18 year old was born on 31st December :cake:

The Boys think its great, DS2 wants a little Brother this time, as much as he adores Meadow :hugs:

DS1 is a little gutted that it means we are having to emigrate sooner, as he is just starting to get a good social life going, now he has a car! :dohh: But he is happy that he'll be a BIG brother again

Any idea on names :D x

No idea what so ever! :shrug: Havent even thought about it yet

To be honest, I still cant believe its real! Because my others took so long to concieve, im expecting this to be a mistake, which I know is crazy ~ Ive taken 2 :bfp: tests, havent had a period since May & have lots of symptoms :baby:

Will believe it when I see it though! :winkwink:

Yey for scan :) :)

Caitlyn slept for 6+hours straight last night = woohoo! :wohoo:

Mizze xx

Yea go Caitlyn! im sure your enjoying the extra sleep aswell.

Kelly it will hit you once you get the scan and your givin your scan pics, are you going to find out what he/she is?

Has anyone heard from Samantha havnt seen her post ina long time, i remember the last time i looked she split from her partner?
x

Kelly it will hit you once you get the scan and your givin your scan pics, are you going to find out what he/she is?
x

Your right ~ And I cant wait :yipee:

I have booked a gender scan for when im 16 weeks, but now DH has said, mayby we shouldnt find out this time....:shrug: I dont know if I can wait that long though! :dohh:

Yea go Caitlyn! im sure your enjoying the extra sleep aswell.

Has anyone heard from Samantha havnt seen her post ina long time, i remember the last time i looked she split from her partner?x

No - I have thought about her -but thats the last thing I heard too - I hope she is okay.

Kelly Id definately want to know

Mizze xx

When we went for the 20 week scan with Ailsa we wanted to find out what she was but she wuldn't play ball and nw I'm glad we didn't find out, for one we would have been bankrupt and have a huse full of pretty pink girl things before she'd even been born and for 2 it was really nice to have the surprise esp as I had an elective c-sectin so knew exactly when she was coming!

I think next time (if there is a next time) then if its obvious at the 20 week scan what it is then I'd like to be told but I don't think i want the sonographer to g out of their way to try and see, with Ailsa they spent a good 15-20 mins trying to get her to move so they could see and it was quite unpleasent being poked and prodded around that much!!!

Im also glad i never found out, but they dont tell you here, but if your pay for a Gender scan then you can find out.
It gave me an extra reason to push to find out if my baby was girl or boy.

I cant wait to hear your progress through your pregnancy :D
xx

I loved knowing! Funny isnt it how our reactions all differ

BIG NEWS- Caitlyn has crawled - arrrrrrghhhh! Only a little bit -three "steps" but definate crawling - Oh my!
:happydance::wacko::happydance::dohh::happydance::thumbup:
Mizze xx

I don't think i will be able to not find out next time...i would like a surprise but i'd also like to know if ive got a girl! lol
Kathryn you'll be cursing the crawling soon! It's such hard work! :rofl:

Aaaaw mizze! go Caitlin on crawling and sleeping so long!!!
Kelly, am so excited for you as well!!!! :)
Noah got his second tooth today! his other top one lol :) He has been a very cheeky boy today :blush:
xxxxx
Have a lovely weekend ladies!

Awwww -to cheeky Noah! :)

I think Caitlyn's crawling is probably not quite there yet - she does seem to do something then not do it again for a few weeks - However today we bought the Hauck Winne the pooh travel cot - :)

Mizze xx

i knew i was having a by with William at 17 weeks due to having an amnio and DH found ut the sex of his other 3 children at the 20 week scans so it was really nice and made it even more special that we couldn't/didn't find out with Ailsa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->