December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I loved knowing! Funny isnt it how our reactions all differ

BIG NEWS- Caitlyn has crawled - arrrrrrghhhh! Only a little bit -three "steps" but definate crawling - Oh my!
:happydance::wacko::happydance::dohh::happydance::thumbup:
Mizze xx

:happydance: Clever Girl Caitlyn :happydance:

Aaaaw mizze! go Caitlin on crawling and sleeping so long!!!
Kelly, am so excited for you as well!!!! :)
Noah got his second tooth today! his other top one lol :) He has been a very cheeky boy today :blush:
xxxxx
Have a lovely weekend ladies!

:happydance: Yey to Noah ~ How many teeth does he have now? Meadow just has the one bottom middle one :baby:

Wow Mizze :happydance: Well done Caitlyn, crawling and sleeping! Silas is soooo close to crawling that everyday I think it might be the day :p

I'm having a few problems breastfeeding at the moment, how many feeds does Caitlyn take a day? Silas isn't wanting bewbs at all :( I do offer them though and he has a couple of feeds - just a few. But he's not drinking from a cup or having formula so i'm starting to get a bit worried to be honest :-S, he only had 3 good feeds today and I felt 'full' basically all day...then tonight he refused his bedtime feed completely, kept screwing up his face like he didn't like the taste :(

Anyone else having these problems?

Noah has 2 teeth hun- just the top 2 :)
Emy maybe Silas is teething, I heard that sometimes they go "off" their milk, but I think it's best to get things checked out.
xx

Wow Mizze :happydance: Well done Caitlyn, crawling and sleeping! Silas is soooo close to crawling that everyday I think it might be the day :p

I'm having a few problems breastfeeding at the moment, how many feeds does Caitlyn take a day? Silas isn't wanting bewbs at all :( I do offer them though and he has a couple of feeds - just a few. But he's not drinking from a cup or having formula so i'm starting to get a bit worried to be honest :-S, he only had 3 good feeds today and I felt 'full' basically all day...then tonight he refused his bedtime feed completely, kept screwing up his face like he didn't like the taste :(

Since the weather has been hot (the last few days) Ivy hasnt been feeding that well, it is like she only wants the foremilk (maybe to quench her thirst??) or she doesnt want the hind milk (she is also off food in general) My boobs have been getting really over full too :hugs:

How are his nappies, still wet???

His nappies are wet and I have noticed that when I feed him he comes off when the foremilk is gone too.

Could just be the weather then...wierd way for them to behave.

Just starting to panic that I may dry up and then the thought pops into my head of like 'omg what if I'm pregnant'. Starting to relax now though...thanks :flower:

And yes - he has two teeth and has been feeling around his mouth a lot so that could be a problem.

Hiya, iv been away for the weekend so have just read through.

Kelly i cant belive how fast its going for you!

Are we taking bets on who's going to be next?

Emy Dont no if it will put your mind to rest but Eva only takes 3 bottles a day altho thats FF, Can i ask iv always wondered do you ever no how much Los drink when breastfeeding??

Did use have a nice break away lozzy?

There is a photo competition bein held at the moment for the Cutest baby/child, near us its been running 3 years, So i took Eva down today and she will be in the paper not this thursday but next i bought the pic that was entered and another the winner get £1000 spending vouchers in are local shopping center.

Here are the pics they are alot lighter but beacuse iv taken it on my phone and uplaoded it to laptop its abit dark
First one was enetered in the paper:

Attachments

• Photo-0216.jpg
    Photo-0216.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo-0215.jpg
    Photo-0215.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Emy Dont no if it will put your mind to rest but Eva only takes 3 bottles a day altho thats FF, Can i ask iv always wondered do you ever no how much Los drink when breastfeeding??

You don't really know - though I have got used to hearing Ivy 'gulp' when she is taking lots of milk so I always know when she has had a big feed/small feed.

Also if they have taken lots of milk your boob feels soft and squidgey rather than hard :flower:

It was ok thanks Courtney, we went with the inlaws so i couldent do things at my pace so now im shatterd, aching and my feet are twice there normal size. I could have stayed at the hotel but his dad make's comments all the time about our weight and what we eat (which isent bad BTW! i just dont exercise enough) so if i had stayed at the hotel because i was tired and sore there would have been another commment. He thinks he knows everything and whats best for every one when really he has no clue.

He sounds pretty horrid Lozzy, shame you couldnt really let your hair down sorta speak :(

Thanks ameile i had an inkling that of course youd never really no what baby has drank,,but of course its the case of if they wont more then will keep sucking and if they have had enough they will pull away.

Hi ladies thought i would pop in and say hello, how are you all, dylan is growing up fast!! he has 2 teeth, army crawling lol, and has a good set of lungs and doesnt stop chatting away, i will def try and pop my head in more often as i need to avoid my tellings off by kelly hehe x

Since the weather has been hot (the last few days) Ivy hasnt been feeding that well, it is like she only wants the foremilk (maybe to quench her thirst??) or she doesnt want the hind milk (she is also off food in general) My boobs have been getting really over full too :hugs:

How are his nappies, still wet???

Yes Caitlyn has been feeding off me - but less often and she had been refusing her food until yesterday. I think it was the heat too.

You don't really know - though I have got used to hearing Ivy 'gulp' when she is taking lots of milk so I always know when she has had a big feed/small feed.

Also if they have taken lots of milk your boob feels soft and squidgey rather than hard :flower:
What Amelie said - when C is gulping I know she is having a big feed- if she is only on there a couple of mins then she has only had the fore (watery) milk and if my boobs feel soft not hard then I know she has drained them of milk. But you never know exactly how much she is having just whether she has had enough or not.

Laura will take a look at those photos!

Crap night with Caitlyn - her not having a poo makes a massive difference and I think she is teething too. Might actually get a tooth this time! TIRED.COM :cry::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Mizze xx

Kelly you might need to look at them on here

https://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/Whitby/

Hi ladies thought i would pop in and say hello, how are you all, dylan is growing up fast!! he has 2 teeth, army crawling lol, and has a good set of lungs and doesnt stop chatting away, i will def try and pop my head in more often as i need to avoid my tellings off by kelly hehe x

Lovely to hear from you ~ & I dont know what your talking about me telling you off!!! :haha:

Love your avatar pic of Dylan ~ too sweet :cloud9: Glad he is doing well

Kelly you might need to look at them on here

https://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/Whitby/

Lovely photos Lozzy ~ You look like you had a great time

Makes me want to go on a Family break :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe