December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Good luck with the competition YoungNImum :winkwink: Eva looks adorable :kiss:

Sorry you had a bad night with Caitlyn Mizzie :hugs: Have you tried those Nelson teething granules yet? :shrug: I always give one to Meadow before bed & she goes down at 6.30pm sleeps soundly until 6.30am :sleep::happydance:

Thought as I'm on the laptop I'd pop my head in!!

Hope everyone and lo's are ok!

Madden is getting really big, now forward face's in the car as he's outgrown his pebble! He commando crawls everywhere and today even decided he was off to venture without me! He's also pulling himself up!!

Thought as I'm on the laptop I'd pop my head in!!

Hope everyone and lo's are ok!

Madden is getting really big, now forward face's in the car as he's outgrown his pebble! He commando crawls everywhere and today even decided he was off to venture without me! He's also pulling himself up!!

:wave: Lovely to hear from you :friends:

thanks for the positive BFP thoughts Kelly! Keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath!!!

Kelly - no I havent got them yet - im off to Boots tomorrow and have finally written a list and put it in my bag so I dont forget what I went for!

Caitlyn is crawling all over the place now - not fast but she gets places!

Just heard my Cousin and his gf are having twins next year :happydance: :wohoo:

Theu have been trying for years!

Mizze xx

Happy scan day Kelly! Hope there be a wee pic :)

Thanks Courtney - is helpful to know Eva's only on 3 bottles a day. Guess they just don't need that much milk these days :shrug:

Since the weather has become less sunny he is drinking more again though - very eager to eat as well.

Madden normally has half a weetabix for brekkie at 8, followed by a 7oz bottle at 9.30, snack of 3oz at 11 after his nap, a jar an yoghurt at 12.30 for lunch, 7oz bottle at 2, 3 oz at 4.30, dinner is a jar and yoghurt at 6 and then an 8oz bottle at 8.30.

Hello Girls ~ Just wanted to update & explain why im not online

I recieved the most devastating phone call at 4.30am Thursday

My Darling, wonderful, caring, special, honest, Dad had passed away

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

'Dad im gonna miss you so very much ~ Part of my heart has broken forever

Oo Kelly so sorry to hear your news huge hugs to you and your family. It's a phone call I'm expecting in the next few weeks about my grandad and not a call anyone wants :-(

Oh Kelly im so sorry to hear about your dad, i hope your getting support from your family and we are always her if you need to talk xxxx

aw kelly im so sorry about your dad :cry: my thoughts are with you and your family :hugs: xxxxxxx

kelly sorry to hear such bad news, as everyone else has said were all here if u need us xxxxx

Oh god Kelly hun I'm so sorry - just want you to know I'm thinking of you at this dreadful time <hugs>

Kelly, ive just heard about you Dad. Im so, so sorry. Thinking of you

Mizze xx

Kelly im sorry about your dad :hugs: Thinking of you all.

kelly Ness dosnt come on anymore but she has asked me to send her love to you and your family xxx

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts ~ Your words mean so much to me at this terrible time & I mean that

My Dear Dad deserved so much more time, after working so hard for so many years, to build us a great future, he had only 1 short year of retirement, his life had just begun

This is truly the worst time of my whole life, my Mum is devastated, they had been together 36 years :hugs:

My Dad was always the one I could turn to for honest advice & im so so very sad that I dont have that anymore ~ I will miss him forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->