December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts ~ Your words mean so much to me at this terrible time & I mean that

My Dear Dad deserved so much more time, after working so hard for so many years, to build us a great future, he had only 1 short year of retirement, his life had just begun

This is truly the worst time of my whole life, my Mum is devastated, they had been together 36 years :hugs:

My Dad was always the one I could turn to for honest advice & im so so very sad that I dont have that anymore ~ I will miss him forever

Oh kelly :cry: you and your family will get through this, ino its probley hard to think of all the good times at the moment but one thing that will help you through it all is the love you had from your dad through the years. :hugs::hugs: And youll be able to tell your children what a wonderful man he was :hugs:

Aww Kelly, im so sorry to hear of your lovely Dad. HUGE :hugs: and i hope your family can all pull together and get through it xxxx

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts ~ Your words mean so much to me at this terrible time & I mean that

My Dear Dad deserved so much more time, after working so hard for so many years, to build us a great future, he had only 1 short year of retirement, his life had just begun

This is truly the worst time of my whole life, my Mum is devastated, they had been together 36 years :hugs:

My Dad was always the one I could turn to for honest advice & im so so very sad that I dont have that anymore ~ I will miss him forever

Oh Kelly love. I cant imagine how you are feeling, but we are thinking of you, all of us. :hugs: :hugs:

Mizze xxxx

Oh Kelly :hugs:

I can't really grasp how you must feel :( but am also thinking of you. I hope you are comforted by your beautiful children and that you will see your Dad in them again and again. x

Hello my lovely ladies :hugs:

Thankyou all for your lovely messages, they really do mean so much to me

This is truly the saddest time of my life :cry: I have never felt pain like it

I have my 1st scan this morning, but really dont have that buzz of excitement about it :nope:

Please keep in touch :hugs:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kelly, hope you feel a little bit better, if only for a bit, after your scan and seeing the lovely little life growing inside you.

Mizze xxxx

Scan went well ~ Little wriggler :baby:

However they think I ovulated later than 'normal' & so im 2 weeks behind what I should beaccording to my LMP date

This is fine with me, as I have so many things going on in Feb nextyear, an extra 2 weeks is a bonus

Gotta go back in 2 weeks to have another dating/nuchal scan

Glad you had a proper wriggly LO - and another scan in two weeks= another chance to see him/her

:hugs:

Hope that made your day a little better - bittersweet though it no doubt was. Thinking of you my dear

Mizze xx

Good to hear Kelly :flower:, bet it feels very real now.

Nice to get an extra scan too. So good for some positive, happy news x

Hi kelly glad your scan went well, r u going to find out the sex, we wont be having any more, which is both our decision but i know i will miss not ever having that wriggly baby in my belly iykwim x

Glad the scan went well, where you givin any scan pics, if so id love to see them :D
my twin sister is due her 2nd baby boy in 2days :O
She lives in england now so wont get to see her kiddies that much :(
x

Hi kelly glad your scan went well, r u going to find out the sex, we wont be having any more, which is both our decision but i know i will miss not ever having that wriggly baby in my belly iykwim x

Thankyou ~ Not decided on finding out the sex yet :shrug:

Im not posting any scan piccies on here ~ But after my next scan (24/8) if anyone wants a lookie, I can email it to you :flower:

That would be lovely.

How are you - stupid question really but I was wondering about you were doing.
:hugs: :hugs:

How is Meadow?

Caitlyn seems determined to drive me to an early grave - she is now always attempting to stand and today she launched herself off my lap and smacked her head on the coffee table :cry: - she has a red/pink/purply mark by her right eyebrow - on the socket. Im so hoping she wont get a black eye - my poor girl - she hit my coffee cup too - thank god it was empty.

Mizze xxxx

Glad the scan went well Kelly and hope yr OK :hugs:

Mizze after you saying about Caitly smacking her eye on the coffee table Ailsa decided to crawl into the corner of ours this morning - she was in such a hurry to see Daddy she misjudged and caught it right on the outside edge of her eye, poor baby didn't half scream! Shes fine now though - just got a red dot/spot where she smacked it!

Oh poor little thing!

Caitlyn was a bit clingy for a few hours after it but she just has a small purple/red bruise by her eyebrow - no sign of the black eye I was worried about

Mizze x

Oh Kelly. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I cant imagine how you are feeling

Have been thinking of you.

Mizze xxxx

:cry: Oh Kelly, sorry i never get on here much! Freddie is hard work lol! Hope you and the family are ok, and sorry about your Dad again xxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->