December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

hi ladies
sorry i have not been on in a while- been really busy!!!
Hope you are all well!
kelly, BIG hugs to you and your family. :hugs:

Noah has 4 teeth now!!! is also trying to stand!! :yipee: so many new things everyday!!
i start university study the end of this month too!! yikes !! LOL

Will try to come on here more often

hugs to you all!!! xxxxx

Madden has now cut one of his fangs!! He can also stand himself up if he's got enough to pull on!!

Still no teeth here and in a matter of a week we've gne from having a rlling around to get places baby to a baby who can crawl at a rate of knots and can also stand herself up and is very close to cruising rund the furniture!!!

hi ladies
sorry i have not been on in a while- been really busy!!!
Hope you are all well!
kelly, BIG hugs to you and your family. :hugs:

Noah has 4 teeth now!!! is also trying to stand!! :yipee: so many new things everyday!!
i start university study the end of this month too!! yikes !! LOL

Will try to come on here more often

hugs to you all!!! xxxxx

Hey hon - missed you! How exciting - what are you studying?

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!! :D how is everyone?!?!?!

Helloooooooooooooooo! Where have you been - and how are you both??

Caitlyn is crawling like mad, standing with support and clapping hands bless her - its lovely but she is SO busy - she is always on the go. We had the 7month check the other day by the HV - who was seriously impressed by her progress :thumbup::happydance::happydance: - boastful Mummy moment!!! :flower:
We have been having some TERRIBLE nights with her - waking to feed between 5-6 times but THANK GOD - the last two nights have been much much better. :happydance: I seriously was zombiefied - I refused to drive because I knew I wasnt safe!

Mizze xxx

Mizzieeee :) I've just been sooo busy, single mummy leaves me with no time, and what time I do get I'm out or with my mum lol. We're both doing really well, Charlie is crawling, sitting by himself, going from crawling to sitting & vice versa, he's got 8 teeth lol! - front teeth, vampire teeth, bottom two teeth n the ones next to those lol. He can stand holding onto stuff as well & sometimes pulls himself up in his cot. He's hugeeeeee!

I'll try n put some pics up tonight or tomorrow :)

How are you hunnn? Caitlyn is gorgeous!!

Im good! Charlie sounds like a right handful - I know Caitlyn is!

Little monkey has just been through a stage of waking roughly 6 times a night to feed - I was beyond exhausted BUT the last two nights have been much better so I am keeing my FX that we will have some better nights now - Im beyond wanting her to STTN - I think thats still a dream but waking twice a night would be just fine! :)

How are you? Would love to see photos of Charlie x

Wilsmum- how long do you give Ailsa before she is really cruising?

Mizze xx

I cannot believe our babies are so mobile now!!! ;) when did all this happen lol?
Mizze...how are you ? and how is little miss C? I am studying Bachelor of Accounting- so I hope all goes well.
Anyone heard from Nat? hope she and the twinnies are well.
and Lozzy? And EVERYONE????:)

Sorry girls, im back at work so its a big mad while im trying to get myself into some sort of routine. Im only doing 3 days a week but still lol Niamh turned 9 months 3 days ago, i cant belive it, its come far too quick. We'v started getting a few bits for her birthday so i dont have to go get it all in one go and make ourselves skint.

Laura - it scares me when you say Niamh is 9 months!!

Wishing - C is good - on night 3 of reasonable sleep :happydance: :happydance: Hurrah!! I feel human again! I MIGHT even stay up beyond 8.30pm tonight!! Woooo

I am an accountant Wishing - good luck with your course. Its a useful thing to have

Mizze xx

Lol when i wrote it I thought you might say that!

Mizze xx

Hi Sam! :wave:

Wow 8 teeth! That's crazy - was just coming on here to say we now have gone from two to five in three days with barely any fuss from Silas. He's got the two bottom central incisors, one of the top central incisors and two of the outside top incisors. So one of his two big front teeth is lagging behind :haha:...at this rate wouldn't be surprised if it appeared tomorrow!

How much does Charlie weigh now etc? :)

Nope - Caitlyn is toothless - I didnt have any till I was 14 months apparently!

Got on the scales today - according to my scales Caitlyn is now 20lbs!! :) Dont know exactly how accurate the scales are but not more than about 1/2lb out id have said

Mizze xx

Nop Niamh still has no teeth and doesnt look like shes getting any soon.

Sorry ladies, been catching up on some sleep. My mum had Charlie on Friday and his dad had him last night so I've been mooching about watching movies, eating Chinese food and sleeping lol. It's been nice!

Charlie usually goes to bed at around 7:30 or 8:00, and sleeps in his cot until around 2 where he wakes and gets put in bed with me (need to break this habit) then sleeps until 5ish, has a bottle, and then sleeps again until about 8am. His cot is still in my bedroom, so I'm gonna sort out his room and put the cot back in there and perhaps he might sleep through!

He's such a chunky boy! He was so skinny when he was born, but he's massive now! I'm trying to find a walker or activity gym or anything at all that has a higher weight limit than 25lb! But I'm not having any luck :( I really want to get him a walker, but he's just too big :(

How are you guys getting on with weaning?

Wow gorgeous big boy!!! :D

Amazing how they change! Silas was nearly 10lbs at birth and is currently just over 19lbs. He's got very lean but is still gaining weight so i'm not too fussed, somedays he doesn't eat very much at all but so far he's eaten everything I've given him without objection. He goes mad when we eat out - bouncing up and down in the highchair whilst I cut up a sandwich or something :p, LOVES food. Most meat gets the best reaction, hr's chewing really well now :)

Im not getting on well with finger foods tbh ~ She has alot of bother, always stuffs too much in :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->