December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Ahhh I haven't even started finger foods, I don't know what I'm supposed to do :/ I give him rusks but the otherday a bit got stuck at the back of his mouth n I had to stick my finger in and get it out :shrug:

Silas only has finger foods so has an unfair advantage in this field - most people are just giving a few things if any. They'll all get there in their own time. Steamed carrots are good or bits of broccoli, if they are nice and soft he should pick up biting and chewing pretty quickly.

He's getting a lot more active in the day now. rolling about the floor and shuffling places, not quite cracked crawling yet. Sometimes he just gets up on all fours and rocks. Right now he's playing on the rug and keeps getting so I think he'll bash his head on the fireplace and drag him backwards...seriously need to babyproof this place.

FOB will be here on and off for the next two weeks so will use these visits as a chance to get stuff done.

Id say Niamh is pritty much fully weaned. She demolished a slice of bread and some lumps of cheese for lunch and she still has no teeth. The only thing she has trouble with is chunks of meat.

Samantha ~ Thats what Meadow keeps doing that with food & it puts me off trying again!

She has been crawling for about a week ~ Shes pretty speedy now! :thumbup:

She has her 2 middle bottom teeth & is defo teething now too:hugs:

Chubbaaa!
Awwww gorgeous little boy!

Samantha ~ Thats what Meadow keeps doing that with food & it puts me off trying again!

She has been crawling for about a week ~ Shes pretty speedy now! :thumbup:

She has her 2 middle bottom teeth & is defo teething now too:hugs:

Caitlyn has had a couple of little gags but nothing major - Laura knows more about this but apparently their gag reflexes are much closer to the front of their mouths so that they gag easily -it teaches them to bite and chew etc

Caitlyn has had toast strips, organix biscuits, bits of tomato, strawberries, plums, potato, cauliflower, carrot, courgette, avacado and red peppers - her absolute favourite is brocolli which she demolishes and stuffs into her mouth - to the point she made herself sick the other day. :dohh: She has had a little chicken and ham but she isnt a big eater actually and doesnt seem that bothered. She gets puree type food too - like weetabix or pouches or yogurt but I am trying to increase the fingerfood as she seems to like that better than being spoonfed.

Mizze xx

So what is your typical feeding regime for a day? All I do is feed Charlie lunch, which is purée either I've made or a jar, then he usually has a rusk for a snack in the afternoon, then purée dinner & sometimes a pudding :shrug:

MUCH depends on madam's mood - she is currently sitting in front of me with a Heinz Biscotti sticking out of her mouth!

Im still working it out - very much so but usually she will have a bit of weetabix or toast for breakfast - I tend to give her the toast crusts cut into roughly chip shapes (same rough shape for most of her finger food) -have tried to let her go with the weetabix herself but think she didnt actually eat any - got it EVERYWHERE htough.

Lunch today was a bit of vegetable bake Ella's kitchen pouch with a couple of bits of avacado and melon. Tea will be the rest of the pouch plus some other finger food - depending what is there - and she has had a biscuit as well - well a bit of one - most of it is currently mashed into my lounge floor!

Mizze x

Don't think it'll be long before Ailsa is cruising, a few weeks ops I'd say - she had her borthers bean bag chair and walked that across the room the other day and she'll walk along holding yr hands as well now! Shes not quite go to grips with getting down once shes stood herself up mind and has had a couple of crashes into the coffee table where shes fallen down!
Still no teeth here either but think there may be some on the way not that she'll let me look or even feel in her mouth anymore!!!!
Ailsa loves strawberries there her fav finger foods but tbh she doesn't have finger foods that often, just as snacks really! She has weetabox and mashed banana for breakfast and a 7 oz bottle, 7oz bottle at 10am, lunch shes has 3-4 ice cubes of homemade veg puree/mash and a fruit pot, dinner is half a 7 month jar of baby food and 2 fromage frais and then she has a 7oz bottle before bed at 6:30-7 and then thats her till around 7 the next morning, apart from mayb 1 dummy re insertion in the early hours!

Yep Mizzies right. A babys gag spot is a lot further forward than an adults and moves further back as they get older. Its a lot further forward to prevent them from actually choking. The earlier you start giving them lumps and foods to eat them-self the better as they learn and get used to chewing and dealing with lumps while there gag spot if still towards the front of their mouth. If you leave it too late they are not going to know what to do with it and there gag spot is futher towards the back of their mouth making a greater risk of choking.

I have my dating scan this afternoon ~ Will come back later & let you all know how it went :winkwink:

Looking forward to hearing how much your baby has grown in the past 2 weeks Kelly! :flower:

:O Kelly is pregnant?

I sure am! :baby:

OH WOW!! Congrats!!!!! :hugs: Did you plan to have another so soon after? Wow so exciting! How far along are you? Are you the only December Dreamer that's pregnant again?

Thankyou :hugs:

We decided that if we wanted one more, it would need to be sooner rather than later :thumbup: Just didnt think it would happen that quickly!!! :haha:

I think im about 13 weeks ~ Got dating scan later though :winkwink:

:O Kelly is pregnant?

I sure am! :baby:

OH WOW!! Congrats!!!!! :hugs: Did you plan to have another so soon after? Wow so exciting! How far along are you? Are you the only December Dreamer that's pregnant again?

Thankyou :hugs:

We decided that if we wanted one more, it would need to be sooner rather than later :thumbup: Just didnt think it would happen that quickly!!! :haha:

I think im about 13 weeks ~ Got dating scan later though :winkwink:

Awww I'm so happy for you hun! How are you finding being pregnant with a little baby?

Ooooh be sure to let us know how the dating scan goes Kelly!! :)

Noah stood all by himself 3 days ago!!! I can't believe it!!
Here are some of the latest pics
Imported Photos 00011.jpg

Imported Photos 00016.jpg

Imported Photos 00015.jpg

Imported Photos 00020.jpg

Imported Photos 00013.jpg

Awwwwww gorgeous boy!!! :)

Caught Caitlyn PUSHING her highchair across the room earlier!! She is someway from standing on her own yet though - wow - they are all growing up SO FAST!!! It will be 1st birthdays before we know it!!

Wonder how Kelly got on!! :)

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"