December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

still n teeth here and Ailsa is over 9 months now!
Got a letter thru this morning to phone and make an appointment for her 8-12 month development check up! So Will phone then Monday morning!

Got an eye test Monday as well - quite excited about it, love getting nre glasses and my current ones are really scratched up so its like walking around in a permanent fog!!!

Ladies, you may remember me mentioning a while back that I am emigrating....:plane:

Well, we have just booked the flights & will be leaving in less than 3 months! :loopy:8-[:shock:

Wow!!!

So scary and exciting :) Meadow'll get an accent! :haha:

Congrats on first tooth Mizze! I got a few nips with the first two but he appears to have stopped now...but the nearer those top ones grow down the more I feel like i'm putting my nipple into the jaws of a crocodile...

LOVE getting new glasses. You realise you've been seeing the world in soft lense!

Just seen that Sherri had her Rainbow baby Boy in July ~ Many Congrats to her :baby:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/662981-my-birth-story.html

Awwww that's fantastic. I'm so glad she did :) Did she make term? I'm gonna go check it out now.

update: Wow 36 weeks :)

Thats great news Kelly, You'll have baby no.2 in Aus how amazing and like Emma says your children will have an accent how cool!

First lot of x-mas prezzies get delievered tomoz, and got a few bits today while shopping, got some outfits last week aswell.

I cant wait!

Had Niamh weighted today and shes only 17lb 11 at 9 and a half months.

Kelly wooohoo!!! :yipee: If you have any questions once you get there (or before) ask away :)
And congrats to Sherri!!!!!!!!!!! :D that's amazing!
Lozzy I dunno how much that is in kilo, I will have to check, but I'm sure all is ok :)
xxxxx

Kelly wooohoo!!! :yipee: If you have any questions once you get there (or before) ask away :)
And congrats to Sherri!!!!!!!!!!! :D that's amazing!
Lozzy I dunno how much that is in kilo, I will have to check, but I'm sure all is ok :)
xxxxx

Its 8.05 kg

Ok. That is ok Lozzy. I am sure. She is just petit ;) Did they say anything when you had he weighed?

My friends little girl is a year this week and is still under 17lbs.

I met a baby that was 9 months old and weighed 31lbs. I'd be MUCH happier with a petit one personally. I reckon Silas is about 20lbs.

Im not concerned but i thought she would have put more on.

Maybe just with her crawling etc she is burning of alot of what she is eating x

WOOOOO! A real multi-quote post its been a while since i have done one of those!

Still no teeth here :nope:

Mizze, Ivy is a booby monster too...I reckon she would happily ditch all food in favour of boob!

:flower:
So glad its not just me - C is exactly the same - although tuna sandwich for lunch has gone down a treat :)

Oh Mizze, congrats on the 1st tooth!!! :yipee: Noah has his 6th one coming out now. Last Wednesday I finished breastfeeding him... I feel a little sad but I made it to nearly 9 months and now I have a little freedom :)
xxxxxxx
How did you manage to stop? Did he just tail off? C fed every two hours from 7.30am till 3pm yesterday!!

Got an eye test Monday as well - quite excited about it, love getting nre glasses and my current ones are really scratched up so its like walking around in a permanent fog!!!
Ooh me too! I need new glasses the plastic covering the arm has snapped - didnt realise ive had these 4 yrs already

Ladies, you may remember me mentioning a while back that I am emigrating....:plane:

Well, we have just booked the flights & will be leaving in less than 3 months! :loopy:8-[:shock:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Lovely hun, how exciting xx
Just seen that Sherri had her Rainbow baby Boy in July ~ Many Congrats to her :baby:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/662981-my-birth-story.html
Oh wow!!! 36+ weeks - thats brilliant :happydance::hugs::kiss::cloud9::thumbup:

C has finally said Mama - she was looking at my Dad at the time:dohh: but still....

Mizze xxxx

Oh and Emy - my sister gave up bf at 14 months with her boy (who was down to one bedtime feed at the time) because the little devil was biting her deliberately and laughing

OUCH!!!

Mizze x

it hadbeen about 4 years since my last eye test and ot much of a change, didn't really need the perscription changing but cause my lenses are soooo scratched I'm getting new frames with the new prescription lenses!!!

Wil had his eyes tested as well and he needs glasses too, was soooo hard picking frames for him cause he just looked strange in all of them!!!! Lol!!! I picked the shape and let him choose the colour in the end!!!

Oh Mizze- it was hard..at 6.5 months I introduced a bottle, then every week i replaced one breastfeed with the bottle til eventually he was just on one feed on the booby. Now he is totally on bottle- even though he goes for my boobs all the time!! lol :)

Got wee Women weighed today 32wk old and is 19lb 2oz& 2ft 4inch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->