December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Im sooooo jealous of Austin's sleeping habits!! Though at the moment C seems to have settled into a midnight/4amish wake for feed pattern which isnt too bad.

Mizze xx

Sleep? Whats that? Niamh is waking every few hours and wimpering, a quick stroke of her face and shes fine again. Shes just cut her two bottom teeth in one go and i dont think the others will be far behind. Shes now crawling every where and pulling herself up and walking along the furniture.

Yeah...had weeks of constant waking when he was being a teeth-aholic. But he would wake up screaming, it broke my heart :(

But yeah, we have 8 teeth now so don't need to worry about that anymore. He has started sleeping through 12 hours again :)

Laura my Didymos came and it's amazing! <3

Yeah...had weeks of constant waking when he was being a teeth-aholic. But he would wake up screaming, it broke my heart :(

But yeah, we have 8 teeth now so don't need to worry about that anymore. He has started sleeping through 12 hours again :)

Laura my Didymos came and it's amazing! <3

That gives me hope :thumbup:

Meadow has started waking at 5.30am & im sure its the teeth ~ Bless them :hugs:

Hey, sorry to here of all your lack of sleep :(

Kelly how are you and bump doing

My friend had her gender scan last week and found out she is having another boy (Oliver Neil)

x

Caitlyn had a night of whimpering last night - I forget how many times I got up, stroked her back for 2 minutes and went back to bed - Yawn

Mizze xx

Hey, sorry to here of all your lack of sleep :(

Kelly how are you and bump doing

My friend had her gender scan last week and found out she is having another boy (Oliver Neil)

x

Im Ok thanks :hugs: Gender scan tommorow :pink::dance::blue:

Wooohoooo Kelly!!! How exciting!! Please let us know as soon as u can!
Lozzy, Niamh is just ADORABLE! :) too cute for words!
Well Noah is waking more now than ever during the night :(

Scan went really well, baby is adorable :cloud9:

Be on later to update on gender :happydance:

Aw fab Kelly, lovely seeing baby wriggle about. look forawrd to reading if its blue or pink :d

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/740004-flavour.html

Congrats!!!:happydance:

I can't believe all of the Dreamers that are pregnant with another one already!!!

I didnt no others where aswell?

Are you getting a double pram then kelly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->