December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Oh Mizze- it was hard..at 6.5 months I introduced a bottle, then every week i replaced one breastfeed with the bottle til eventually he was just on one feed on the booby. Now he is totally on bottle- even though he goes for my boobs all the time!! lol :)

Ahhhh - C wont take a bottle! Not sure how to get her to only morning/bedtime feeds - BUT dont need that until I go back to work in 3 months

Oh and speaking of that I emailed work today to confirm that I will come back 1/2 time - so 3 days one week and 2 days the next. Got an email back from my boss -I expected it to confirm my days (wed-fri) and my start date but it was just the christmas do details!! :dohh::dohh:

Errr - I guess my days and dates are fine then.....

Potential first night out with the girls a week Saturday :happydance:. I will be driving and am looking forward to it but am strangely nervous - havent been out at all since C was born.

Mizze xx

Oh and Emy - my sister gave up bf at 14 months with her boy (who was down to one bedtime feed at the time) because the little devil was biting her deliberately and laughing

OUCH!!!

Mizze x

I thanked that, but really I meant thanks for nothing :p!

I am in the same boat as Mizze, in that Ivy doesnt take a bottle :nope: I don't want to completely get her off the boob anytime soon and will happily feed her in the morning and evening, night if she needs it but I am so worried about her not having the comfort of it once I am back at work in 3 months :wacko:

Oh and Emy - my sister gave up bf at 14 months with her boy (who was down to one bedtime feed at the time) because the little devil was biting her deliberately and laughing

OUCH!!!

Mizze x

I thanked that, but really I meant thanks for nothing :p!

LOL!

I am in the same boat as Mizze, in that Ivy doesnt take a bottle :nope: I don't want to completely get her off the boob anytime soon and will happily feed her in the morning and evening, night if she needs it but I am so worried about her not having the comfort of it once I am back at work in 3 months :wacko:

Im the same - I dont want her off it completely but I could do with it being reduced - she is feeding A LOT and its a struggle to get solids into her. But also Id love to share bedtime routine with DH- especially as my first girls night out is a week Saturday. :thumbup: Looking forward to it but if madam wakes within the first hour (which sometimes happens) looking for more milk then we are a bit stuffed! :nope:We will have to put some form of sleep training into place before then I think.

Just ordered the No Cry Sleep Solution - Laura has mentioned it and ive heard good things otherwise about it so we will see what it says and whether it will work.

Mizze xx

Im the same - I dont want her off it completely but I could do with it being reduced - she is feeding A LOT and its a struggle to get solids into her. But also Id love to share bedtime routine with DH- especially as my first girls night out is a week Saturday. :thumbup: Looking forward to it but if madam wakes within the first hour (which sometimes happens) looking for more milk then we are a bit stuffed! :nope:We will have to put some form of sleep training into place before then I think.

Just ordered the No Cry Sleep Solution - Laura has mentioned it and ive heard good things otherwise about it so we will see what it says and whether it will work.

Mizze xx[/QUOTE]

Ivy wakes in the evening for more milk too :nope: Please let me know how you get on with the book, if we are not making significant progress by early October we are going to have to get proactive.

Ivy I think is 6 weeks older than Caitlyn and I would say that her intake of food as doubled between 7.5 months and 9 months (if that gives you hope!)

I am really hoping to keep breastfeeding Ivy until she is over a year, I would love to get to 2 years if she was still interested.

:hugs:

I will keep you updated - and yes it does give me hope that Ivy's food intake doubled - since Madam refused her nap this afternoon she just spent all of dinnertime whinging instead and ate approx 2 bites of carrot, two bites of sausage and about 1/2 a chip size of avacado. And that took a lot of doing

On the plus side she got into the fruit tea in a big way!

Mizze xx

Soooo Caitlyn self settled last night - without me (or anyone!) in the room!! :happydance: She had taken all my milk was lying in her cot contentedly saying bababa to herself so I left - didnt hear a peep out of her till nearly 2am! :)

Mizze xx

Oooooo nice one.

We are starting to get two teeth at once and shes hardly making a fuss.

Soooo Caitlyn self settled last night - without me (or anyone!) in the room!! :happydance: She had taken all my milk was lying in her cot contentedly saying bababa to herself so I left - didnt hear a peep out of her till nearly 2am! :)

Mizze xx

Brilliant ~ So at least you know she can do it :wohoo::sleep::yipee:

Please take a look at my thread & poll lovely Ladies :kiss:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/734244-pink-blue.html

Girl! Mainly because I think it will be lovely for you to have two little girls so close in age after having two older boys! :)

Mizze x

Im gonna say girl Kelly only because I can't really see anything lol and I agree with Mizze ;)

Kelly congratualtions hun, how ru doing??? how far are you now? my computers fixed now so i should be able to get on more often now i hope!! xxx

Wow, i know its been a while since i last poted, nice to know this groups still active :) xxx

Kelly congratualtions hun, how ru doing??? how far are you now? my computers fixed now so i should be able to get on more often now i hope!! xxx

:wave: Im 4 months on Thursday :baby:

Your Boys look adorable in their suits :cloud9:

Wow, i know its been a while since i last poted, nice to know this groups still active :) xxx

:wave: Ohhh, yeah ~ Ive been here the whole time! :winkwink:

wow well congrats again hun! Good luck with ur gender scan, im thinking boy :cloud9: my pic is the boys at a wedding last week but Jude wouldnt look at the camera! Hows meadow?

wow well congrats again hun! Good luck with ur gender scan, im thinking boy :cloud9: my pic is the boys at a wedding last week but Jude wouldnt look at the camera! Hows meadow?

Meadow is doing good thankyou :flower: She is a pro crawler & has 2 bottom teeth, the top ones will arrive soon I think, they are giving her problems :hugs:

How are your Boys?

Hi everyone!!! It's been a long time since I've been on here. How are you all doing?
Austin will be 10 months on the 24th and he is soooo active!!!
He sleeps from 7pm to 6am every night and is a great napper. He has his bottom 2 teeth and his top two just cut 2 days ago.
He is walking along furniture, can stand without holding onto anything and crawls like a crab. lol
He can say "mama, dada, hi and yeah" and he loves to wave goodbye and dance.
He also loves to give kisses.:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member