December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Oh congrats Kelly!!!! Another baby girl!!! :) how sweet!!!! You must be over the moon!
Who else is preggers Calliebaby??
xx

:wohoo::wohoo:Wooohooo! Kelly - just been on and seen this

:yipee: :happydance:

Not that the other flavour wouldnt have been lovely too :thumbup:

:baby::baby::baby:

Mizze xx

Are you getting a double pram then kelly?

Yes, I suppose I will have to, but im moving to Australia in 2 months, so will get one there :thumbup:

Theres a nice choice for double prams now, everyone i no with 2 under 2 seem to be going for the phil and teds, but im not that keen on them the bottom one always seem to close to the ground for me.

What dose your 2 boys think about getting another baby sister :cloud9:

Are you getting a double pram then kelly?

Yes, I suppose I will have to, but im moving to Australia in 2 months, so will get one there :thumbup:

Theres a nice choice for double prams now, everyone i no with 2 under 2 seem to be going for the phil and teds, but im not that keen on them the bottom one always seem to close to the ground for me.

I dont like the underneath for newborns, it just doesnt look secure enough for me.

Can you imagin the draft down there aswell, altho i think the Graco double one is nice almost the same as the single x

Can you imagin the draft down there aswell, altho i think the Graco double one is nice almost the same as the single x

lol You got something to tell us Courtney? Researching double prams so much :rofl:

My eldest thought it would be a Girl & wanted another little Sister :cloud9:

My 8 year old was hoping to have a little Brother, but we let him read the envelope :coffee: He was pleased to announce 'Girl' & he now says that he loves Meadow so much, another Sister will be lovely :cloud9:

lol You got something to tell us Courtney? Researching double prams so much :rofl:

:rofl:

Found all my ultrasound scans of Caitlyn yesterday - I thought we had lost them all when the hospital took all my notes but they must have put them in my bounty folder instead

:happydance: :happydance: Im soooo pleased I can put them with her keepsake box now. DH and I had a little look and a sniff when we looked at them again. :cloud9:

I know what you mean about double prams - I saw one the other day with the baby underneath - I couldnt see how, without stopping the pram entirely and crouching down, how the Mother could check on the baby or even just smile at it. Poor Baby!

Mizze xx

Haha Lozzy i helped me twin sister with her double pram she ended up with the phil and teds DOH i think its horrid but one of the bars bent so she sent it back and got the obaby one..

Aw bless him Kelly, he will have 2 baby sisters to protect x

Mizze thats good to hear, i kept on my scan pics in the back of the hospitla notes folder, luckily when i went for my anti-D she nurse said id be best taking them out as they will take them along with the folder.

Well, they were either DD's or very close to it.

They are: Wantabean (singleton) and PeaceLoveBaby (twins)

I think there might be another one too....

Someone's having twins? and currently a 9 month old? Wow!

Someone's having twins? and currently a 9 month old? Wow!

A girl from my postnatal group fell pregnant when her December baby was 5 months, I saw her the other day and she is expecting twins due at the end of February but expected in January :wacko:

Wow, that's seriously crazy. What a handful!

You gonna hopefully be my second-time-round bump buddy Amelie :p?

Wow, that's seriously crazy. What a handful!

You gonna hopefully be my second-time-round bump buddy Amelie :p?

I will try very very hard to :flower: Still no AF here though :nope: I can't believe I actually want AF back so I have cycles to track!

You can have mine if you want

I know I will be cursing it once it is back :haha:

My cycles are more exact than they EVER were. I've had 3, so on my 4th now. Either 30 or 31 days long with AF always lasting 4 days, really light and completely painless.

As opposed to anywhere between 28 and 38 days, heavy AF lasting 7 days and being so horrendously painful I'm basically unable to do anything. Having a baby is great!

I was really annoyed when mine started again, it started 2 weeks after I first DTD :blush: since having him - so think that restarted it. Doubt it was concidence. Hope the witch turns up with a big bunch of happy flowers :D :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->