December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

How are you all? have been so busy wth family visiting , Noah and studies.
Hope everyone and their bubs are happy!! xxxxxx :flower:

I only have one thing to say this morning.....

Im sooooo tired! :sleep:

hi ladies, sorry i don't get on much. I moved and everythign was getting sorted, had no brosdband for 2 months!! Kelly how are you and family and bump? Wishing how are you and Noah? Need to catch up. :hugs: xx

hi ladies, sorry i don't get on much. I moved and everythign was getting sorted, had no brosdband for 2 months!! Kelly how are you and family and bump? Wishing how are you and Noah? Need to catch up. :hugs: xx

Hope the move has gone well :flower: Hows Freddie

I am doing Ok thankyou ~ Really busy getting organised for the BIG move! :wacko:

My bump is growing fast! This picture was at 16 weeks!

Attachments

• 16 weeks with DD2.png
    16 weeks with DD2.png
    26 KB · Views: 29
Oooh, exciting but scary! Thats a good sized pink 16 week bump! :happydance:
I wish i could be pregnant again but i know i wouldn't cope...you must be a superwoman!
Freddie is great, such a little boy now lol. Our house is much bigger and better and very quiet, we love it :D

Oh wow kelly what a bump for 16wk. hows the packing going x

No packing as yet, as we have to get shippers in to do that...they have to list each item as it goes in for customs! :wacko:

I am organising all the other things though, bank accounts, rentals, the stop over hotel, leaving party etc etc...The list is HUGE!

:O They list all your stuff? Are you taking everything or buying things when you get out there?

:O They list all your stuff? Are you taking everything or buying things when you get out there?

We arent taking very much at all ~ So got the task of selling/giving away all our things here...Its crazy :wacko:

Hi all

Finally back in our house :yipee: and I have a crawler :wohoo:

Kelly - I feel your pain, shout if you need a sympathetic ear or anything. Who are you using? Anglo Pacific are brilliant.

Kelly, your bump is fantastic!!! :) Good luck with the move over!! It's a BIG one indeed!!
mummyclo, congrats on your new house!! And thank you, we are fine. Noah is a very busy bee, crawling around, walking along the furniture etc. lol :) How is Freddie?
xx

Hi all

Kelly - I feel your pain, shout if you need a sympathetic ear or anything. Who are you using? Anglo Pacific are brilliant.

:wave: Have missed you

Congrats to Nim on crawling, they'll be no stopping her now! :baby:

We are only shipping approx 15 boxes (tea chest size) across, been quoted £450 by John Mason.....Do anglo pacific do small shipments? :shrug:

At the moment I am struggling to decide which baby items I should take & which I can replace? :wacko:

Sorry sorry sorry everyone for not getting in ehre, i hardly come on bnb at all anymore!

Ayden is crawling and climbing everywhere and sometimes waves goodbye, lol! Inaya is crawling but her legs arent as strong as Aydens yet, but she is trying so hard to talk, a real little chatterbox! Their sleeping was awful for about a week from teething but last night was normal. We still dont have a single tooth yet though!!

How is everyone?? Kelly how is little bean doing?? You look fantastic in your pic!! xx

Hi! :wave: esp to Nutshake & Farie

not on any internet much - long story which i wont bore people with. Hope you are all okay xxx

C is again NOT sleeping well - groan

Mizze

Hi Mizze!! Noah goes through periods of good and bad sleep aaaargh! how is little miss C doing?
Nat so cute with your twinnies' updates! Noah waved at his doctor but dont think he knew what he was doing lol :D you look amazing in your profile pic btw!!!! :)
Farie!! hello to you too!! so good that LO is crawling_so cute! :)

Sorry sorry sorry everyone for not getting in ehre, i hardly come on bnb at all anymore!

Ayden is crawling and climbing everywhere and sometimes waves goodbye, lol! Inaya is crawling but her legs arent as strong as Aydens yet, but she is trying so hard to talk, a real little chatterbox! Their sleeping was awful for about a week from teething but last night was normal. We still dont have a single tooth yet though!!

How is everyone?? Kelly how is little bean doing?? You look fantastic in your pic!! xx

:wave: Hi Nat ~ Lovely to hear from you & glad LO's are doing well :baby::baby:

Ive just started to feel baby kicking :cloud9: Even felt it from the outside, a tiny little prod!

awwww, Kelly i am already broody and youve just made my insides go mushy!!
I have to wait though :(

No packing as yet, as we have to get shippers in to do that...they have to list each item as it goes in for customs! :wacko:

I am organising all the other things though, bank accounts, rentals, the stop over hotel, leaving party etc etc...The list is HUGE!

Sounds like a big job, im sure you'll be glad once you ad the family are over and settling in, your so lucky :happydance:

Hi all

Welcome back :hugs: I hope you and Nim are well? Cant believe all are tiny babies are near 1 year old :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->