December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Yep, shes getting nosey now so wants to look around even when feeding and my sister thought it would be hillarious to make noises so she would try and turn around while still sucking away

I make up a few bottles with boiling water let them cool and then put them in the fridge ready to warm up in the bottle warmer!

Ava is so unsettled she just screams on a night even after a feed and has to lay on me to sleep!

Is she like that even after formula ness? Oliver has been a bugger to get to sleep in his moses tonight. He sleeps so well on someone or in a swing or bouncer but hes not a huge fan of his moses.

Ness is she well winded after a feed? Is she finishing the feed? Maybe she is just a clingy baby, it should settle as she starts to pick up a routine.

I got my period today. I only had two days without bleeding. Ugggh.:cry:

I'm having problems getting madden to settle after his 10pm feed :-(

I always do bum and then feed and he settles straight away, gets to 10pm and no I have to stay up cuddling him, as soon as I put him down he whinges. :-( I've tried a dummy on him and he just spits it out.

Is she like that even after formula ness? Oliver has been a bugger to get to sleep in his moses tonight. He sleeps so well on someone or in a swing or bouncer but hes not a huge fan of his moses.

Ness is she well winded after a feed? Is she finishing the feed? Maybe she is just a clingy baby, it should settle as she starts to pick up a routine.

Hellooo, early morning feed! Am home now :) Can I be added to the list please?

Charlie Frederick
6lb15oz

Just a few quick questions ladies -

LO sometimes makes chattering motions with his jaw, does this mean he's cold? Also LO tends to throw up a lot :( he tends to throw up a few hrs after feeding, I do burp him whilst he's feeding so, feed burp fee burp etc. Also, he tends to take about 30ml every feed, sometimes more - he's been known to guzzle 50ml lol...but usually it's between 30-40...is he getting enough?

I am so knackered! How is everyone sleeping?

I make up a few bottles with boiling water let them cool and then put them in the fridge ready to warm up in the bottle warmer!

Ava is so unsettled she just screams on a night even after a feed and has to lay on me to sleep!

Have you tryed some infacol before a feed? She might have colic

I got my period today. I only had two days without bleeding. Ugggh.:cry:

If youv only stopped bleeding for 2 days it might not be a period, bleeding can stop and start for a while

Hellooo, early morning feed! Am home now :) Can I be added to the list please?

Charlie Frederick
6lb15oz

Just a few quick questions ladies -

LO sometimes makes chattering motions with his jaw, does this mean he's cold? Also LO tends to throw up a lot :( he tends to throw up a few hrs after feeding, I do burp him whilst he's feeding so, feed burp fee burp etc. Also, he tends to take about 30ml every feed, sometimes more - he's been known to guzzle 50ml lol...but usually it's between 30-40...is he getting enough?

I am so knackered! How is everyone sleeping?

If you feel his back or his chest that should give you an idea of how walm they are. If your walm enough in a tshirt LO will be fine in a vest and babygrow but if you put a jumper on put another layer baby.

At 3 days old thats fine, there tummy is the size of a marble and cant streatch till about day 5.

Sleep? What's that then? Lol!! I tend to get 3 hours at a time but hopin he'll decide to sleep through soon!

Alexander does the chattering thing too - I think it's wind sometimes because he can't be cold

Callie I was thinkin the same as what lozzy said! Lochia can stop & start :flower:

I got 6 hours last night:blush: but Niamh is 7 weeks old.

It will be UK hols this year... Center parcs, yorkshire etc. Maybe towards the end of the yr we may go to cyprus or somewhere. But seeing as OH proposed xmas day :happydance: and we wanna get married in apr/may/jun 2012 we have a wedding and honeymoon to save up for :)

Congratulations Ducky x x

Aw ducky I didn't know he'd proposed!! Congratulations Hun :hugs:

I read here everyday but don't get chance to post much - sorry! I have a toddler tornado on the go from 6am-8pm every day lol

Ive got one of them too....between james and becca, there is no time left but wouldnt change it.

My little trouble was up every hour last night and he normally goes 6 hrs overnight, so very tired mummy here today

Hi girls, i never get time to come on anymore :cry: although jude is starting to get into a routine now so im hoping to get on soon and start chatting again! Ness i defo recommend infacol, i use it with jude and its stopped the crying after as he got bad trapped wind!

Hope everyone else is ok apart from being obviously knackard, i never knoew how hard 2 was going to be, think ive changed my mind on having 5...lol xxx

Little man is poorly :cry:
Im poorly :cry:
It is sooo hard to get up every hour in the night when you are ill!
I started bleeding again Callie, but i bf so it can't be my period :shrug:

Hi girls, i never get time to come on anymore :cry: although jude is starting to get into a routine now so im hoping to get on soon and start chatting again! Ness i defo recommend infacol, i use it with jude and its stopped the crying after as he got bad trapped wind!

Hope everyone else is ok apart from being obviously knackard, i never knoew how hard 2 was going to be, think ive changed my mind on having 5...lol xxx

Lol you could do what i did and space them out abit. Im struggling with the 2 at the moment and there is so much cleaning to be done :dohh:

I got 6 hours last night:blush: but Niamh is 7 weeks old.

Ailsa went from 8pm last night till 6am this morning and shes 6 weeks & 3 days! Think it might have just been a one off fluke tho but she does usually go 6-7 hrs after her 8pm feed.

Lol you could do what i did and space them out abit. Im struggling with the 2 at the moment and there is so much cleaning to be done :dohh:

Sod the housework it'll wait u and yr kids are more important atm!!!

Just trying to get this little lady fed then we're off to clinic to get her weighed!

Oh and i've had my first period - started Wed last week, had 3 days of very heavy bleediing and changing pads every hour or so and yesterday it finished|!
Got the pill at my check up yesterday so hopefully this'll regulate my periods again and they won't b so heavy as that first one!

Thanks Mizze :hugs:
Where the hell is baby Mizze at??!! Can you tell her from me that as the last dreamer she really needs to come out now! :haha:

Ive told her Chloe but she is as stubborn as her Daddy - she aint coming till she wants and she doesnt listen to her parents ALREADY!! :hissy:

Miss being able to compare stuff with you girls - hate being stuck on the other side of the fence.

10 days over and counting and frankly, despite yesterday's tantrum, induction is starting to look good. Emy's experience and others have shown me its not automatically an interventionist labour and that the better my attitude the better my labour is likely to be. If I go in grumpy and hating being in the labour ward I can only make it harder on myself.

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->