December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thanks Mizze :hugs:
Where the hell is baby Mizze at??!! Can you tell her from me that as the last dreamer she really needs to come out now! :haha:

Ive told her Chloe but she is as stubborn as her Daddy - she aint coming till she wants and she doesnt listen to her parents ALREADY!! :hissy:

Miss being able to compare stuff with you girls - hate being stuck on the other side of the fence.

10 days over and counting and frankly, despite yesterday's tantrum, induction is starting to look good. Emy's experience and others have shown me its not automatically an interventionist labour and that the better my attitude the better my labour is likely to be. If I go in grumpy and hating being in the labour ward I can only make it harder on myself.

Mizze xx

and looking at it the other way mizze, i went into labour on my own and still had to have a drip cos my contractions stopped when i got to 10cm but it dident make my contractions any more painfull, i still did it with just g&a.

Thanks Mizze :hugs:
Where the hell is baby Mizze at??!! Can you tell her from me that as the last dreamer she really needs to come out now! :haha:

Ive told her Chloe but she is as stubborn as her Daddy - she aint coming till she wants and she doesnt listen to her parents ALREADY!! :hissy:

Miss being able to compare stuff with you girls - hate being stuck on the other side of the fence.

10 days over and counting and frankly, despite yesterday's tantrum, induction is starting to look good. Emy's experience and others have shown me its not automatically an interventionist labour and that the better my attitude the better my labour is likely to be. If I go in grumpy and hating being in the labour ward I can only make it harder on myself.

Mizze xx

I ended up having to be induced because of gestational diabetes and initially it was so dissapointed I wasnt going to have the birth I had planned previously, but when it came to it I just had to change my expections and go with it and it really wasnt awful.

I didnt have any pain relief in the end (I opted for an epidural but it completely failed once I got to 3cm :dohh:)

I was also able to push in whatever position felt best for me - as it hapenned that was leaning over the back of the bed so I wasnt flat on my back.

I was also suprised that I was given the option of a natural 3rd stage, I dont know if that is something you want but I assumed because I had been induced they would automatically give me the injection.

I really hope your baby comes of her own accord but if not and you need to go down the induction route try and be positive :flower:

Lozzy I sent OH for some infacol yesterday it's so funny the little screwed up face she makes when we give it to her lol

Ducky we give her 30ml-wind-30ml-wind etc we spend a good 40 mins feeding and winding. She's fine all day then the feed before bed she just won't settle so were up til about 1am trying to settle before it's feed time again!

Mizze I had the drip cos my contractions kept flowing down and I wasn't dilating fast enough cos my waters had been gone so long, they kept speeding it up and up and I had breakthrough pain through the epi but with the g and a on top it wasn't too bad xx

Lozzy I sent OH for some infacol yesterday it's so funny the little screwed up face she makes when we give it to her lol

Ducky we give her 30ml-wind-30ml-wind etc we spend a good 40 mins feeding and winding. She's fine all day then the feed before bed she just won't settle so were up til about 1am trying to settle before it's feed time again!

Mizze I had the drip cos my contractions kept flowing down and I wasn't dilating fast enough cos my waters had been gone so long, they kept speeding it up and up and I had breakthrough pain through the epi but with the g and a on top it wasn't too bad xx

Are you FF ness? How much was your girlie taking at a few days old?

:sick: I started taking fenugreek for my supply this morning, burped and thats all i can taste :sick: Not nice!

Yeah Sam she was taking 30ml/1oz in the first 2 days then up 60ml/2oz when we came home she's been on 3oz/90ml for the past few days but is hungry after 2 hours but won't finish 120ml/4oz....

A 40 min feed is good for ailsa - she usually takes over an hr! shes a lazy little madam! am gonna get her some veriflow teats on our next big asda shop and hopefully then feeds won't take quite so long!!!

shes not quite such a little dot anymore, just had hder weighed and shes put on 3lb in 4 weeks and is now 9lb 11!!!!!!

The pain is so bad today :cry: I can hardly move & really struggle to pick Meadow up!

Its probably the worst pain I have felt in a long time

But im hoping it starts to ease a little by tommorow...Please God

Please keep your FX for me :hugs:

Ailsa's on 5oz bottles now but doesn't always finish them - shes taken 4oz at every feed so far today.

Oliver is guzzling 5oz in about 10mins every 2.5-3hrs at the moment... He won't stop eating! He's a sicky baby too :( and he seems to be in pain when straining for a poo. Thinking of trying him on C&G comfort formula but I'm not sure yet. I swapped from C&G to Aptamil yesterday and he seems MORE unsettled and cranky. Really don't know what to do.

I wouldn't worry about the poo thing unless when he does go its really hard.
Freddie doesn't go for 3 days, but its soft when he goes and he is bf.
Have you tryed infacol for the sicking...i started using it and it helped him get his wind up :)
I have no idea about different formulas..sorry not much help!

Oliver is guzzling 5oz in about 10mins every 2.5-3hrs at the moment... He won't stop eating! He's a sicky baby too :( and he seems to be in pain when straining for a poo. Thinking of trying him on C&G comfort formula but I'm not sure yet. I swapped from C&G to Aptamil yesterday and he seems MORE unsettled and cranky. Really don't know what to do.

Is that formula dairy based? He might have a milk sensitivity. DS had one when I switched him from BF to FF.

We have our 8 week check today. Can't wait to see how much little miss has grown since her last appt 4 weeks ago!

i'd give yr hv a ring or pop along to clinic and see her to talk about swapping formula hun. I use SMA with DS and Ailsa and have found that fine with both of them with minimal sickness.

it might be that hes being sick cause he's taking more milk than his stomach can handle, its called posseting: https://www.childhealth.co.uk/common_childhood_complaints/possetting.php

Ava is on 4oz but she only finishes 3oz really but she is nearly 9lb so a big baby!! She guzzled too so we started with infacol

Kelly :hugs: have you taken any painkillers??

I have a show!! A proper bloody show!!!

FX ladies - I might make it without the induction afterall

And thanks to you all for putting up with my moaning and making me feel better. :hugs: to you all

Mizze xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->