December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Niamh only put on 1lb3 in 4 weeks

Ivy has put on 1lb in just under 3 weeks and I am absolutely chuffed to bits :flower:

I was till i seen how much the other babys have put on lol

In my case I am just going to accept the fact she is probably going to be dinky - I am only 5'1" and petite and OH is tall but really lean. We were both 6lb babies too...

She took 15 days to get back to her birthweight so she does look little for a 5 week old baby!

I just keep telling myself - lots of wet and dirty nappies and she is happy and content and consistantly gaining weight - I will keep trying to resist reaching for the formula :wacko:

With Niamh she was such a good size when she was born she is probably just levelling out a bit.

Ivy has put on 1lb in just under 3 weeks and I am absolutely chuffed to bits :flower:

In my case I am just going to accept the fact she is probably going to be dinky - I am only 5'1" and petite and OH is tall but really lean. We were both 6lb babies too...

She took 15 days to get back to her birthweight so she does look little for a 5 week old baby!

I just keep telling myself - lots of wet and dirty nappies and she is happy and content and consistantly gaining weight - I will keep trying to resist reaching for the formula :wacko:

With Niamh she was such a good size when she was born she is probably just levelling out a bit.

Hope so, now im trying to get her on the boob more and take less formula im paranoid about her weight and how much she is taking

Hope so, now im trying to get her on the boob more and take less formula im paranoid about her weight and how much she is taking

They will let us know if they aren't happy - I am another lady who never leaks, never gets engorged and doesnt spray milk - oh and i cant express more than 1oz - but as she is exclusively bf I am just keeping faith that she must be getting what she needs - just on her terms :shrug:

Add me! :D

EmyDra: Silas Raymond -31.12.2010-9lb14oz

(Lozzy I love your DP of Niamh!!!)

hey girls i never have time to talk on here but i check in on the goss everyday!

im finding it really hard work with the kiddies just now :( also im not well so its not helping!

emily is doing really well but is being sick after every feed i wind her and she doesnt always burt but does other times, she is also having probs with poo she will only have a dirty nappy once a day or go a day with none! she also gets really upset when trying but when she does its runny.

i have a bottle of infacol left from when jack was a baby do you think this will help? or do you think its maybe the milk needing changed? she is on msn gold as was jack and he was fine? any ideas would be fab! xxx

Could she be constipated maybe? I was reading about it today in the book that came with the bounty pack. It said FF babies get it sometimes and that a bottle of cooled boiled water can help, or a change of Formula but I think i'd try the water 1st :)

Hope she's ok x

Ailsa only has a dirty nappy every other day generally and doesn't seem bothered by this. If yr concerened then I'd speak to yr hv before changing milk or anything.

Callie I was thinkin the same as what lozzy said! Lochia can stop & start :flower:

I wish. But definitely my period. It is bright red and heavy and I am having cramps.
I had my 6 week check yesterday and my doctor said that some women are just like clockwork and get their periods back right away. I am breastfeeding, so I was hoping it would stay away longer, but oh well.

iv not had a period in over 2years in dreading it!

Ailsa only has a dirty nappy every other day generally and doesn't seem bothered by this. If yr concerened then I'd speak to yr hv before changing milk or anything.

thanks hunny, my hv is coming out tomorrow morning so ill see what she thinks xxx

I have a show!! A proper bloody show!!!

FX ladies - I might make it without the induction afterall

And thanks to you all for putting up with my moaning and making me feel better. :hugs: to you all

Mizze xxxxxx

Go Mizzie!!! :happydance: I'm excited for you, I hope it's the start of something hun, keep us updated :hugs:

Kelly :hugs: have you taken any painkillers??

Constantly ~ But they arent touching the pain....:cry::cry::cry:

And thanks to you all for putting up with my moaning and making me feel better. :hugs: to you all

Mizze xxxxxx

Thats great news Mizzie....:happydance: Good luck :hugs:

Is it strange that my LO has at least a few dirty nappies a day?!

I'm having problems getting madden to settle after his 10pm feed :-(

I always do bum and then feed and he settles straight away, gets to 10pm and no I have to stay up cuddling him, as soon as I put him down he whinges. :-( I've tried a dummy on him and he just spits it out.

Eva is the same after her last feed before bed, she just dosnt settle unless i sit and rock her asleep and that can be anything from n hour onwards :coffee: im just hoping she will start to get into a routine soon.

Hellooo, early morning feed! Am home now :) Can I be added to the list please?

Charlie Frederick
6lb15oz

Just a few quick questions ladies -

LO sometimes makes chattering motions with his jaw, does this mean he's cold? Also LO tends to throw up a lot :( he tends to throw up a few hrs after feeding, I do burp him whilst he's feeding so, feed burp fee burp etc. Also, he tends to take about 30ml every feed, sometimes more - he's been known to guzzle 50ml lol...but usually it's between 30-40...is he getting enough?

I am so knackered! How is everyone sleeping?

Welcome, baby charlie is on the list :D

Mizze xxxxxx

About time baby mizze made an entrance lol good luck if this is it mizze :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Eva got weighed again yesterday she is now 6lb 8oz and has put 12oz on from birth, not sure if i already posted it on here?

And we are moving into our new home tomarrow just need to go get some bits before we move in, washing up liquid, bread etc. I really cant wait! A new start for 2011 with our baby girl.

Looking forward to it ducky, been living wiht my parents for the past 3 years and OH aswell, but now we have the wee women its time for us to start fresh, im abit nervous as its in the country an neither of us drive but my dad said if we need anything to just give him a ring they only live about 25mins away maybe abit less.

:happydance: mizze

bags of frozen veggies kelly :)

Went for our 8 week check today. Wow.. can't believe it's been that long. Juliet is up to 10lbs 1oz! Thats 2lbs 10oz in 4 weeks! She also grew an inch in length and in he head circumfrence. Doctor was thrilled about it and told me to keep up whatever I am doing (duh, like I'd stop). Little miss also had her first shots today :( Needless to say she is one fussy girl this afternoon.

I can't wait for it to get nice again. I hate the cold and I want to go out walking with Juliet.

I also cant wait for it to get abit hotter, i wont to dress Eva in her dress's :D

Glad to hear your LO is doing well, i hated when Eva got her heel prick she cryed her heart out, dreading when it comes to injection time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->