December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Evening all!

All talk of feeds n baby poop - I think its fab! We journeyed through Mornin sickness, to backache, braxton hicks, is it labour or isn't it? To having babies!! Love it!!!!

Mizze I hope lil miss is on her way now then u can join in :happydance:

Alexander is takin 5oz if aptimil every 3-4 hours but doesn't like burping much so fusses & sometimes burps milk up. He strains when he poops sounds like Oliver Zoe from what u write! his poop is hard now & then but my H.v doesn't seem concerned but speak to yours! Mine advised against Changin milk with Aimee but I went with my gut instinct n she was much better! We went from sma to aptamil! I tried Alex on comfort milk but he wouldn't drink as its thicker n harder to suck :(

Ah well he's doin ok other than the poop n wind! He weighs 9lb 6oz now!

Im here too. Typing with one hand n holdin a bottle with the other lol.

Ha ha knew we wouldn't be alone for long. I've just fed Juliette but she is not settling in the crib yet, she was asleep in my armsbut seems to have woke the minute her head hit the crib !!!
I've been very lucky as hubbie has been off work till now but I'm nervous of managing two by myself tomorrow hisfirst day back!!!

I hope Mizze is busy cuddling a baby...or at least pushing or somethin ;)

Guess who got 9hrs last night!!! I love my OH!!! :cloud9:
I feel soooo much better! So much good to say for expressing! :happydance:

im jealous of babies who sleep more than 2hrs lol
poor OH is nackered!

I hope Mizze is busy cuddling a baby...or at least pushing or somethin ;)

that made me :rofl:
Is it bad that im listening to mc fly and i like it!! :blush:

no cause its mcfly day!!!!

well ailsa had a 5oz bottle at 7pm last night but was still hungry and fussing after so made her up another botlle at 8pm - she fussed over that and eventually took a couple of ozs, we all went up to bed at 10pm and she started stirring at 4am, dh got up with her at 5am and she had about 3ozs, both were back in bed by 6am before dh and i had to get up at 7am to get ready for work and school run!!!
we're very lucky in that we can put her down in her crib awake and she'll get herself off to sleep - she seems to know the difference already of being downstairs in her moses basket in the day to being upstairs in her crib at night!

Morning all, OH got up with niamh lastnight so i had a good 10 hours.

So my child cant smile yet but has just managed to roll over :dohh: Nosy little girl was straining to watch the tv!

Lozzy ...Freddie is the same, he can't laugh yet but trys to crawl! :dohh:
Maybe im just not funny enough! :haha:

I have a poorly madden :-( been up since 5 with him with what looks like a cold so dh took him to the drs so I could get some sleep. Got to keep him propped up and sit in the bathroom all steamy to help clear his nose :-( poor boy

LO has polished off 2oz the past two feeds and is cranky in between so I'm guessing he wants more. He used to feed every 3.5 to 4 hours, but now its just under 3...so he must be hungry. He roots after he drinks the whole 2oz too...I suppose i'll make up 3oz next feed and see if that satisfies him more :shrug: he's been really clingy as well, hardly sleeping in between feeds and wants to be cuddled.

Hi all!

Gosh another very unsettled night with Ava she's so sicky and restless on a night and we struggle to feed her for the crying and winding, giving her infacol but thinking maybe trying her on Aptamil...?

I hate seeing her so distressed it's heartbreaking! But she feeds fine during the day! She seems hungrier in the night too and won't drink milk room temp it has to be warmed up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->