December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Bleugh - rubbish night - C fed for HOURS (im not joking) - she is cutting her big top tooth bless her. Yawn, cough, yawn!

Mizze x

The last December Dreamer turns one tomorrow then? :)

Had year-old jabs. They weren't fun. Oh :( the look on his face...

He has an MRI of his brain on the 24th under GA which I'm not looking forward too. To finally see a year after it was discovered, whether or not he has this condition. They seem sure he does but will know more after the scan.
In essense there is possibily brain tissue in his nasal cavity, he may need an operation or they may just say it's ok.

He has an MRI of his brain on the 24th under GA which I'm not looking forward too. To finally see a year after it was discovered, whether or not he has this condition. They seem sure he does but will know more after the scan.
In essense there is possibily brain tissue in his nasal cavity, he may need an operation or they may just say it's ok.

Aww ~ Bless the little mite :bunny:

I wish him (& you) all the best for the 24th :hugs:

Kelly how's things? X

Hiya :wave: Things are a little tough right now, we move into our unfurnished rental on tuesday (which is very exciting, cant wait:happydance:) But.....means we are having to buy EVERYTHING now, from beds to a toaster, basically just imagine everything you use everyday in your house...thats what I gotta research & buy! :wacko:

Beds are really doing my head in right now :wacko: Dont want to make an expensive (rash) mistake, dont know the brands here though!

Thanks for asking ~ Wow, your 20 weeks already :kiss: When is your next scan & are you finding out :pink: or :blue:?

Bleugh - rubbish night - C fed for HOURS (im not joking) - she is cutting her big top tooth bless her. Yawn, cough, yawn!

Mizze x

:hugs:

LO has been waking alot at night the past week too :sleep: Im knackered!

She is teething too, the ones next to her top 2 teeth! :baby:

You should google and search for stores? How is the kiddies settling? And how's bumP coming along?
Ono iv no idea how iv gotten to 21wk so fast. I have my scan Tomoz we both agreed we would like to no gender but the hospital we use dosnt tell but we gonna ask anyway.

We have more pregnant dec dreamers did u no?
Xx

Emy :hug: thats a big thing for Silas to have to go through - I wish you all the best with it.

Caitlyn isnt one till the end of next week!!

Kelly and Courtney -cant beleive how FAST these pregnancies are going - they are flying past!

Mizze xx

Oh yeah!! Was looking at your ticker and thought 51 weeks in a year :dohh:! Baby brain!

Emy :hugs: for you and Silas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly- have a look in "Forty Winks" for beds. ;) And like I said Target sells crockery, toasters, bedding, towels- you name it :) And the things you don't desperately need you can lay-by there so you can spread some of the cost out.

You should google and search for stores? How is the kiddies settling? And how's bumP coming along?
Ono iv no idea how iv gotten to 21wk so fast. I have my scan Tomoz we both agreed we would like to no gender but the hospital we use dosnt tell but we gonna ask anyway.

We have more pregnant dec dreamers did u no?
Xx

Been to lots of bed stores now....Found a mattress, went to order & they said it could be 3 weeks!!! :dohh: We move on Tuesday!

Kids are Ok thankyou ~ My eldest has a job, my middle is getting a bit bored, he needs to start school!

Good luck with your scan today, come & update us, wont you :thumbup:

Ohhh, more pregnancies, I didnt know (only knew about kerrie) dont have FB....Who, who, who??? :happydance:

Kelly and Courtney -cant beleive how FAST these pregnancies are going - they are flying past!

Mizze xx

Me either, its crazy!! :wacko::baby::wacko::cloud9: My new baby will be here in 7 weeks!!! :argh: :haha:

its only me and kerrie the other pregnant dreamers as far as i'm aware - there are lots more ttc now tho!

I wont be ttc #2 until May 2014 at the earlist if me and Warren ever patch things up and move back into the same house as each other!

You me kerrie and wilsmum all pregnant again :) kerrie found out what her baby's gender today :)

My scan went well. Still yellow bump, baby is growing nicely and my new due date is set for 20th may. Back next month for another scan :) x

Found out we are having another baby boy :cloud9: hope all you ladies and beautiful babies are well, Kelly hows the pregnancy going? xx

Hi Girls :wave:

Been to midwife today (1st time since 18 weeks!) I am measuring at 35 weeks already, but kinda knew that 1/ From my size & 2/ From my previous large LO's! :baby:

No names yet! Or anything to be honest! :wacko:

Moving tommorow & wont have internet until 20th Jan :dohh:

Everyone take care & speak again soon :friends:

Aaah Kerrie!! CONGRATS!! :D
YoungNImum. Noah is fine thank you!! Finally started taking his steps a few days ago :yipee:
How are you? and your pregnancy?and little Eva? Are you staying team yellow? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->