December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Aw fantastic, crazy how fast the year has gone! I'm good thanks :) Eva is great has my nerves wrecked trying to walk, and baby is doing fine growing nicely and yea we team yellow :) x

My period came back today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know with bfing my cycles will probably be irregular and I am almost 100% sure I didnt ovulate this cycle but I am so happy :happydance: There is a chance I may actually be able to get pregnant fairly soon :flower:

It is still just spotting at the moment but I have awful cramps and my boobs ache, I really hope it turns into the real deal.

WOOHOO!!!

Happy Babydancing and pregnancy soon! Brilliant news :)

:wave: Did ya miss me?...........

Im finally back online Girls :yipee:

Its 11.40pm here now though, so off to :sleep: Catch up with you all soon

I'm utterly stunned that you're 34 weeks, that's maaaaad!

Hello Ladies
Hope you have all been well... How are Nat and the twins and Ness and Lozzy? Haven't seen them on in a while.
Kelly how are you doing? I agree! I can't believe how fast yours and YoungNImum's pregnancies are going!! And Wilsmum how is your pregnancy going?
Woohoo for the witch Amelie. I am on cerazette and haven't had a bleed since Noah was born then all of a sudden last month I got spotting- then again earlier this month. And crazy pregnancy symptoms lol- feels like I am going crazy hehe :)

Kelly how the hell are you 34 weeks lol, that has gone soooo fast!! Are you booked in for a csec? Hope your all ok, havnt posted in here for a while! 18 WEEKS TODAY!! ah!!

Oh my word Kerrie!!! Just remembered you're preggers too!!! 18 weeks!!! WOW :yipee: that is fantastic- congrats again! :D Do you know what you are having? Another boy ? ;)

Yay!! That is amazing! You're a very lucky lady
And for everyone- my name is Kelly too- so I don't mind "wishing" or Kelly/Kel lol- Wishing is so long- I never really thought about my username in much more detail lol other than I really wanted a bub :)

:witch: didnt arrive full force after the 3 days of spotting...booooooooo :nope:

It is a start though, maybe a sign that it will happen fairly soon. Ivy is literally down to 2 feeds a day now............come on ovaries WAKE UP!

Kel :) I was on cerazette and I bleed none stop, :(
I'm in shock at how fast these pregnancies are going aswell, I'll be 23wk Sunday like how did that happen! I think because iv Eva keeping me busy I don't realise x

Kelly have you choose a hospital to have baby at? And when is your due date? X

Thanks youngNImum... it's just a shock to my system as I had no bleeding for a year :( Which I was really happy with! You're staying on team yellow right?

time really does seem to be flying by with this pregnancies - i want it to slow down a bit so i can savour and enjoy as this is definately my last!
Well for me the queasyness seems to have passed but my god my boobs have been sore! Out heating was broken yesterday and the house was soo cold and my nipples could have cut glass and my god they hurt sooo much I was almost crying! Them seem better this morning although I'm still in my Pjs and not got a bra on yet!!! Having a shower is like an extreme sport for me atm as well!!!!
I've got a flu jab on Monday and my dating scan 2 weeks on Monday, after that I'll be able to pretty much work out what day baby will be coming - at 39 weeks on a Monday or Thursday!

Yea staying team yellow :)

Ino your pain I was in agony few weeks ago with my boobs, rubbing them eased it, ah hope your scan goes well :)
X

Hello Ladies
Hope you have all been well... How are Nat and the twins and Ness and Lozzy? Haven't seen them on in a while.
Kelly how are you doing? I agree! I can't believe how fast yours and YoungNImum's pregnancies are going!! And Wilsmum how is your pregnancy going?
Woohoo for the witch Amelie. I am on cerazette and haven't had a bleed since Noah was born then all of a sudden last month I got spotting- then again earlier this month. And crazy pregnancy symptoms lol- feels like I am going crazy hehe :)

Ah Cerazette...can't say I'll be trying that again! I didn't get a period on it either, and then I was pregnant!

Annoyed the witch is playing you around Amelie! :growlmad:!

Hope I get pregnant this month, if not we are going to stop trying for a couple of months so I don't get another December Due-date = one is definately enough :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->