December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

No walking here either. I can't picture Eva walking never mind running haha x

No walking here either, just cruising round the furniture and anywhere he an get to!

Emy do you know if you weight over 13 stone or something like that your supposed to take a double dose of the mini pill.

Well, when I got it I'd have been about 14 stone but the doctor weighed me so she knew my weight and didn't tell me to take double dose. I actually feel like I believe you to be honest...wouldn't surprise me at all.

I won't be pilling again anyway!

Silas is cruising and occasionally standing unaided. Then he tries to step and falls down sometimes...couple more months!

I was well over 14 stone and wasent told ether, I wonder how baby more baby's have been because of GP's not giving the right advice.

Get my csection date today! :baby: Then the countdown is well & truly on! :haha:

Hi Lozzy, what is the connection with being overweight and on the mini pill? You mean by falling pregnant on it? Lol I'm confused.
Emy, Is Silas ok? Which op might he have to have poor thing? :hugs:
Oh Kelly, let us know your date! :yipee:
Mizze, where are you? How are you and little miss C? xxx

Yay Kelly! How'd it go when missy's entrance to the world? X

I see your ticker Kelly! w00t! Exciting!

If Silas has to have an op it'll be putting the brain tissue back into his skull and bonegraphing over thw hole :( not fun, but we won't know the results for a while.

Wishing if your overweight and take the mini pill you need a double dose or you have a higher chance of becoming pregnant.

Aaaw bless Silas- keep us posted hun- am thinking of you! :hugs:
Thanks Lozzy, am not overweight, but am on the mini pill and have been hearing some crazy stories about it lol ;)
How is little Niamh by the way?
Noah is walking much more now! :yipee: he just stands up and goes! And FINALLY sleeping in his own room for about 3 weeks now :D
What sort of activities (at home) do you do with your LO? reading, puzzles, blocks etc.? What else can we do at this stage?

Eeekkk....Once that ticker drops below the 1 month

:argh: I am sooooo not at all ready! :ignore: :haha:

Ailsa likes emptying the plastic pot cupboard and putting things on her head and then going and looking at herself in the mirror!!!

Are any of your babies talking, more than the 'mama' 'dada' stage? :shrug: Meadow isnt & when she wants something she'll just whinge for it, wish she would learn the word 'more'! :haha:

Meadow was super whingy yesterday......:cry:

Then as she was laying down last night, she opened her mouth & I saw a BIG tooth, a back one! :shock:

Then I put her some bonjela on & felt another, then 2 bulges.....:dohh:

So, she has 2 back teeth broken through & 2 about to come through ~ Poor bubba :hugs:

Niamh is saying quite a bit, mammy, daddy, hiya, doggy, there, that, me, milk and a few more. She's not quite walking yet though.

Ivy is talking lots - she can say Mummy, Daddy, Cat, Dog, Moo, Gone, Again, No, Yes, Hello, Bye, Duck, Key....and lots more....too be honest she doesnt really ever stop talking!

Like Niamh though she isnt really walking yet - it is like she is focussing on talking instead!

She even on occasion puts 2 words together. Like the other day when I left her in her cot she said 'Mummy gone' and she says 'cat gone' when our cats run away etc.

Eva loves playing with her kitchen and playing with her dolls, she talks alot, her new fav thing to say is "you alright" and OH had taught her TA when asking or giving something.

Kelly! Eeee your ticker how exciting!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back