• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

DD2 is suffering with colic ~ Makes life so much harder :cry:

aww no hun - have you got some gaviscon for her? xx

Thanks Girls :flower:

She has aptamil comfort (or aptamil AR as they call it here)

& she has homeopathic colic drops & occ infacol

Some days are better than others, but much easier than Meadow as a baby! Silent reflux was much much harder :thumbup:

Aw Kelly - Poor Oceana - hope she gets better from it soon

Well we have cracked the non breast feeding - 1 week since I fed her! Am feeling both happy and sad about that - boobs still full of milk I think I might have a little cry when the milk finally goes because there wont be any going back after that.

BUT on the upside - in just over a week we have gone from C not wanting DH in the room and creating havoc if he took her in there to him getting her off to sleep by himself just lying with her with minimal crying and protesting (5 mins last night and this is obviously a protest about bedtime itself not lack of milk or the fact its Daddy). She hasnt attempted to get any milk from me for days - she stuck her head in my chest on Tuesday but she wasnt suckling of trying to suckle :wohoo:

I think it shows that she was ready to stop she just needed a little push - and all this DESPITE teething, a cold and really nasty constipation! Poor Baby

Mizze xx

*wave* I'm back surfing these boards..

Technically we are ntnp.. That's what DH is doing. I am casually ttc :)

Remind me who isn't on the fb page please?

*wave* I'm back surfing these boards..

Technically we are ntnp.. That's what DH is doing. I am casually ttc :)

Remind me who isn't on the fb page please?

:wave: Im not on facebook & neither is wishing :winkwink:

Good luck with ntnp/ttc....:dust:

Congrats Mizzie :thumbup: Im sure your feeling a mix of emotions right now :hugs:

Thanks Kelly - actually the stopping feeding her thing has been much easier than I thought - the past week has been really complicated by teething and her REALLY not digesting her food properly - started with constipation now more like diarrhoea and really horrible trapped wind which makes her wail like a banshee for up to an hour at a time - need to see Dr about that as yesterday evening and last night were awful!

Milk has almost all gone - I feel okay about that today I think!

Mizze xx

Thanks Kelly - actually the stopping feeding her thing has been much easier than I thought - the past week has been really complicated by teething and her REALLY not digesting her food properly - started with constipation now more like diarrhoea and really horrible trapped wind which makes her wail like a banshee for up to an hour at a time - need to see Dr about that as yesterday evening and last night were awful!

Milk has almost all gone - I feel okay about that today I think!

Mizze xx

Aww bless her :hugs: Hope she gets better soon

Teething is awful :bunny:

I know - its shocking how upsetting for them it can be!

Mizze

Kelly.. you were the 1st dreamer to have another, right?

I had some low cramping and tingly boobs the last few days.. i'm only a couple weeks off the pill.. It's hard to say if it's my body figuring it self out or I am pg already. I'm not due for the :witch: until the 8th ish..

I've never tried getting pg before..

Kelly.. you were the 1st dreamer to have another, right?

I had some low cramping and tingly boobs the last few days.. i'm only a couple weeks off the pill.. It's hard to say if it's my body figuring it self out or I am pg already. I'm not due for the :witch: until the 8th ish..

I've never tried getting pg before..

Yes, I think I was the first dreamer to have another LO...:winkwink:

It may be your body adjusting, but equally it may be a :bfp: :happydance: Good luck & let us know

FX you are pregnant!

I know not exactly the same but the first time I ov'd after my fertility returned whilst I was bfing I found that post ov. I felt incredibly sick, dizzy, boob twinges etc. Now that cycle did result in a chemical pregnancy but the same thing happened the next month too - increased sense of smell, gagging in the morning, aching boobs. Now I am sure I wasn't pregnant because of my CM but I think what was causing the crazy post ov. Symptoms was my body either producing loads of progesterone or my body not being used to the change in hormones.

I read it was really common for people to be sick in their first cycle off the pill because of the rush of hormones.

I've never tried to get preg before either!

Fingers crossed for you :)

What are your LOs favourite toys now? :shrug:

I would say that Meadows favourite thing to play is 'putting things into something & taking them out again'.....Thought a shape sorter would be good, but she gets a little frustrated at times! :dohh:

She still loves her stacking cups & teddys, she adores cuddling teddys :cloud9:

Id like to buy her something new, but unsure what? :shrug:

Crayons! Juliet loves to color. So far she knows yellow. she loves her yellow crayons and says 'ello ello ello' when she's using it :) I'm working on the other colors.

Kelly I got Eva a while back now a stuffed dog teddy with a little carrying cage, with a handle on top, she loves that she can take the dog out for cuddles and fill the carry case with her pretend food from her kitchen lol

Her favourite thing has to be her wee sit on car she zooms around everywhere, an if it's not her on it she puts her dolly on an pushs her lol

Hope you an the kids are well x

Caitlyn adores my purse - taking all my cards out and spreading them round the house or handing them to you one by one is her absolute fav thing to do!

We tried crayons as she was always after pens and pencils but she didnt seem interested! She has a dulux puppy toy which she adores and her ball - she plays with MIL's dog so she is pretty good at throwing a ball

Oh and last night - She STTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

First time ever!

Mizze xx

Congrats on the STTN Mizze!

..............it doesnt bode well that Caitlyns favourite toy is your purse.......:haha:

Kelly I got Eva a while back now a stuffed dog teddy with a little carrying cage, with a handle on top, she loves that she can take the dog out for cuddles and fill the carry case with her pretend food from her kitchen lol

Her favourite thing has to be her wee sit on car she zooms around everywhere, an if it's not her on it she puts her dolly on an pushs her lol

Hope you an the kids are well x

Aww ~ Im gonna have to get Meadow one of those doggys in a carry cage :cloud9: Probably cost $100 here though! :dohh:

Oh yeah, Meadow has a little shopping trolley, she loves pushing that around :winkwink:

Hope to see you back on the 'Little ones close in age' thread soon :coffee: Miss you!

Congrats Mizzie :happydance: Good Girl Caitlyn :bunny:

What was it like to have a full nights sleep :winkwink::sleep::cloud9:

There's an empty drawer we let him open and close and he puts things into it lots. LOVES his books, he sits and turns the pages and opens the flaps if there is some.

But reading the other posts he also adores my purse and he does like the shape sorter. We lost the circle though, :dohh: and it was the one he could consistantly do!

I recommend a 'discovery cylinder' we got one from boots when he was about 8 months old and he still loves it and plays with it and likes to feel about and get the shapes out. Well done Caitlyn!!! :happydance:

And crayons are impressive. He briefly he a go on a friends aquadoodle (before trying to suck the water out of the pen!) and I was impressed at that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->