December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I got my Moby wrap today!! :happydance:
Its bloody amazing.....he fusses..i put him in and he goes straight to sleep!!
My OH has got it on at the moment! So cute :cloud9:

chloe where did u get u wrap from? i reeeeaaaallllly need one!

update on mizze!!!! sorry she text me at 12.30 but not been well and been in bed! anyway she said

"in hospital. had drugs to thin cervix. will be another 24hr before anything happen. its bloody boring! will update but most likely nothing till tomorrow."

will keep you updated with anymore text i get! come on baby time to come out now mummy is dying to get some cuddles!!!!!!! :dust: xxxx

New off ebay! They are £35 on the net but got it for 25!! Its bloody great...really secure and comfy and you get to have your hands free! :)

I dont know how you girls can come on here in the middle of the night when feeding, i can barely keep my eyes open, let along type lol

With her sleeping in her own room I have to have something to do during the night feeds, I can't stay awake sat in a dark room doing nothing at 3am :haha:

We ha a good night last night, she went down at 11, woke at 3 and then again at 7 when I brought her into our bed for cuddles until 9 :dance: hoping we will manage a bit of the same tonight!

I'm thinking of getting a wrap too for when we go shopping, it's a right pain with the buggy in the supermarket! Xx

aw hoping mizze is a mummy soon!!

Anouska thank you for the link for the birth trauma association! thank you for the kind words and advice everyone! I'm relieved to know I'm not the 0nly one who's struggling/struggled to come to terms with the birth. ducky I feel like a failure and especially not being able to bf too makes me feel worse, I feel guilty for giving Ava formula after only a couple of days trying to bf but she was starving and screaming and i was really not well after my section and not producing anyhing

think I'll just wait til Ava tells me shes hungry then rather than feeding every 3 hours etc I tried to give her a room temp bottle and she hated it lol right pain warming bottles!

kelly i hope the pain is calming from yur boobs :hugs:

Yep, i went into town with it and it was much easier than pushing the buggy! Everyone was looking at me like what the hell has she got on!! LOL!

im a size 18 the now do you think it would wrap around me ok? not wanting to get one and it being to small or something!

i might have to buy one of those - with having the cat I have to lock Ava in the room if I go in the kitchen so Dexter isnt on his own with her, he keeps trying to get in her basket and on all her stuff, naughty boy!

Yep..its like a really long bit of fabric....it says fits all sizes.
I am probably a size 14 now and there is loads of excess material when i wear it :)
look it up its a Moby wrap, it is honestly the best one i think...i had a baba sling before and this is a million times better and comfier!
Love your new avatar Ness :cloud9:

Midwife came over earlier & we spoke about his feeding and she said I'm not really supposed to be using powdered stuff until he's 4-6 weeks old & should be using cartons? Anyone heard of this? My mum thinks it's a load of crap and OH worked out that we can't afford to buy cartons at the rate he feeds :shrug:

Ness - I feel guilty about the BF too because all during pregnancy I was determined to BF etc. I feel guilty when I'm waiting for the bottle to cool and he roots where my nipple is :nope: it makes me feel so upset. LO is tongue tied though so I just try and reason - he'd have to get his Tongue cut if he were to continue BF & I don't like the sound of that...he enjoys the bottle, he's getting fed, is content etc so I can't really ask for more.

thanks chloe! i was gonna buy the baba sling aswell but think ill get OH or order me a moby wrap instead now. think it will be better and its mostly for wearing round house

sam thats the 1st time iv ever heard that!

Hello ladies long time no speak :)

Gosh I never new how quickly house work gets piled up when you have a newborn and a OH whos not that great at housework lol.

I should really have been resting but ive just not had time to xD plus the OH doesnt like it if im sat around, he seems to forget ive had a major op :/

Immy is doing fab, went to see midwife yesterday and shes jsut gaining weight so quickly! cannot believe shes gone from 7lb 3, to 7lb 7, to 8lb!! What a little piggy winkle <3 Nights are not so great, but saying that last night wasnt too bad, she went strate back to sleep after her feeds and a change, instead of being awake a little while for a cuddle before going back down. hopefully she will be the same tonight :)

the constipation seems to have gone away now we have got some bottled water down her, she only has a few mouthfulls but its better then nothing at all.

heres a little piccy of the Immybear <3

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs047.snc6/167721_1778642066712_1259195065_3892106_6993188_n.jpg

Oh Googily she is gorgeous!!! :)
Noah is a whole one month old today !!!! :) he has changed lots since he was born!
I am going to venture out to the mall tomorrow - and take my little screamer with me LOL.. at least they have nice feeding rooms there so I can BF.
Btw, baby Mizze is def on the way !!!! Mizze is in hospital now- should be 24 hours before something happens xx

thanks Chloe :) Ive just bought that moby wrap on ebay for £24 :happydance so thank you!

immy is gorgeous googily!

Sam Ive never heard that about formula!

finally done my birth story

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...504199-introducing-ava-lysia.html#post8548433

I got my Moby wrap today!! :happydance:
Its bloody amazing.....he fusses..i put him in and he goes straight to sleep!!
My OH has got it on at the moment! So cute :cloud9:

OH had her in it once and he darent let go, hes covinced shes going to fall out :dohh:

Yep, i went into town with it and it was much easier than pushing the buggy! Everyone was looking at me like what the hell has she got on!! LOL!

I get that, it was worse from all the old snobs that go in M&S, looked at me like i was an alien with two heads.

im a size 18 the now do you think it would wrap around me ok? not wanting to get one and it being to small or something!

Kirsty im a 20 on top with G cup boobs and my wrap fits me, its not a moby but its the same type of wrap, they usualy come in two lenghts, just get the bigger one and it should fit fine.

Midwife came over earlier & we spoke about his feeding and she said I'm not really supposed to be using powdered stuff until he's 4-6 weeks old & should be using cartons? Anyone heard of this? My mum thinks it's a load of crap and OH worked out that we can't afford to buy cartons at the rate he feeds :shrug:

Thats a load of rubish, its exactly the same stuff inside the cartons are just premade. Cartons have only been around a few years what does she think they did before then.

im dying for OH to come home so he can order my wrap lol im so excited and im actng as if it will come tomorrow haha! chloe how long did ur one take to come?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->