December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

OH's took her to the park for an hour before but i was fine with that but then the park is only at the end of the road

Anyone able to offer some advice? Madden had 3oz cow and gate at 11, brought up lots of wind and has been awake since, just drifted off to sleep when he brought it all back up nearly 2 hours later?! He has got a cold but so far he's not been sick :-s

it probably looks more than it really was hun and having a cold and being mucasy will make him sick as this is the only way they can get rid of it.

yep, freddie did this when he was a bit snotty, could see mucus in the sick. :sick:
hope he is ok :hugs:

Has any one spent any time with out LO yet? I let MIL take her for a few hours yesterday and hated it, they hadent even pulled away and i wanted her back. She then txt later on asking when she can have her overnight, i just told her to ask again in a few months. Just cos i let you have her for 2 hours dosent mean im ready for that yet.

I dident even want her to go for the 2 hours but iv got to go back to work in 6 months and id rather she get used to being with others from the start rather than have her feel abandond when i do go.

Me and Oh stayed with my mum and dad for the first 2 weeks after Eva was born, 1 because i thought i could do with the help and 2 our new house needed few last touches done to it before we could move in. Anyway the night before we moved into the new house my mum offered to keep Eva in her room for the night so we could get a good nights sleep. I kept waking up listening to see if i could hear her, then the next morning my mum was giving her a wash before her bottle and i went in and said Ohhh she has changed so much lol I didnt mind much because i knew she was only in the other room, dont think i could let her stay over night with anyone just yet tho, id be up wondering if she was ok and was she bringing up her wind ok etc :nope:

We tryed Eva in her bouncher last night, she goes to sleep better in the bouncher than she dose in her moses basket, she isnt to fussed on being left in her moses basket to fall asleep, but i can put her in the bouncher and she nods over pretty quickly ill rock her with my foot for a while, and it plays music she loves it!

Sammy i feed Eva C&G and if i dont bring up all her wind she will spew abit, she is upto 4oz now 120ml, and i tend to burp her every 30ml it works pretty well and she has enough in her to let me burp her without her crying for more.

Nimh has put another 4oz on in a week, made me feel so much better about her dropping so much formula

Ive not let anyone take lyra yet and don't plan to for a while, breastfeeding her is the perfect excuse to keep her all to myself! It's bad enough when she is in the other room at night or downstairs asleep while I have a shower, I'd be a wreck if she was in a different house!

I can't believe she's nearly a month old already, the time is flying by. Xx

I know!! Time goes so fast :cry:
Ive finally stopped bleeding! Exactly 6 weeks PP! :haha:
I always have been like clockwork for everything!

Hey girlies, anyones LO seem really restless when they're in the Moses basket? He'll go in there fine but throughout his sleep he stretches, makes a funny face, sometimes squeaks, often grunts and makes a sound like he's drawn breath to hard...kind of like a grunt. Then with a bit of stroking his face, giving him his dummy, he's ok again but half an hour later it can start again :shrug: I'm kind of worried because he does sound stuffy sometimes, and sounds a bit chesty? He'll go to cry when he does his little restless bit as well and snort loads ?

Freddie was like that for a while... they have lots of mucus in them when they are young.
He started choking in hospital and it was horrid!

Hey girlies, anyones LO seem really restless when they're in the Moses basket? He'll go in there fine but throughout his sleep he stretches, makes a funny face, sometimes squeaks, often grunts and makes a sound like he's drawn breath to hard...kind of like a grunt. Then with a bit of stroking his face, giving him his dummy, he's ok again but half an hour later it can start again :shrug: I'm kind of worried because he does sound stuffy sometimes, and sounds a bit chesty? He'll go to cry when he does his little restless bit as well and snort loads ?

Sounds like wind - Ailsa does it and will usually burp straight away when we pick her up.

Sounds like wind - Ailsa does it and will usually burp straight away when we pick her up.

Yep Lyra does it too when she has wind xx

Af got me today :( :(

Alex still gets unsettled, I think its wind most of the time though

Thanks girls, is there anything I can do? I always make sure he's well winded after his feed.

samantha, jude is like this lots too, i think its wind too but also i think he just really dislikes his basket!

When ru meant to start ur period? if your formula feeding?

Lo is settled in bed but not asleep yet.

Feeling a bit shitty today, my grandma had a stroke this morning. Shes not too bad, peralasis down one side and shes responding but not talking.I dont know wether its cos she cant or wont because of how she sounds. Shity thing is shes in glasgo and im down here, My Aunty has been ringing and keeping me informed but i feel like i need to be doing some thing, I cant even go do some house work for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->