December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

:hugs: Lozzy. I am so sorry to here about your grandma. I hope she has a speedy recovery.:hugs:

Lozzy- I am so jealous that your baby will lay in bed without being asleep and be content. Mine has to be asleep before he will go down. It is so very tiring.

So sorry to hear about your Grandma Lozzy :hugs: My Nan had a stroke 2 years ago....Not nice things ~ But she should get lots of support

The Stroke Association are really good if you/your Family want any information :flower:

She will only do it when she is tired but it took her two hours to fall asleep last night, she was fighting it but tonight it only took 20 mins

I had to go back to the Doctors today....

Boobs are still engorged (although not 'as' bad as they were)...But still very, very tender :cry:

Doctor has given me another week of antibiotics ~ Fingers crossed for me

I just cant wait to be out of pain ~ Its been one thing after another! :dohh:

Good news though, my csection scar infection has cleared up & im allowed to drive now :happydance:

Kelly, there starting on physio and speach therepy tomorrow. Thats great news about your section,hopefully your boobs will settle down soon

Is it bad i cant bring myself to watch OBEM? Iv gone from applying to do an access course to be a midwife to not being able to watch anything to do with birth

I think so. Her birth was far from uncomplicated.

Sorry to hear about your grandma Lozzy :hugs:

LO is waking every hour screaming the place down I don't know what to do!!!!!! I think I'm going mad!!!!

if ailsa is unsettled and showing signs of wind we pick her up and she usually burps straight away and then settles back down to sleep when we put her back in her bed.

kerrie they say 6 weeks to 3 months u can epect yr first period if yr not bf. i had mine start a few days before 6 weeks.

so sorry to hear about yr nan lozzy hope she improves with physio and support :hug:

ailsa is normally awake when we put her down after her last feed ans will get herself off to sleep within 10 mins normally.

He won't settle since around 11 last night, wakes up if he falls asleep after 30 minutes, he won't stop crying, I haven't slept in 12 hrs and am just sitting here crying I don't know what im suppose to do. He's changed, fed, warm, cuddled

update on mizze!!!!!!!!!!!!!

text at 9.00 this morning

"15days over and still nothing! waiting to hear if they will restart induction today. i hope so, this baby doesnt want out on her own! "

come on baby girl its time to come out now!!!!

xxx

Did anyone watch One Born Every Minute....:shrug:

That lady was such a 'sreamer' :wacko: Think i'd have to tell her she was using up far too much energy with that noise!

Thats why I couldnt be a midwife :haha:

Juliet is starting to smile for me :happydance:

A lot of the time when I talk to her, I get at least a grin. I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->