December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Meadow started smiling & 'cooing' at me 2 days ago...:baby::cloud9:

Its so cute isnt it :cloud9:

Did anyone watch One Born Every Minute....:shrug:

That lady was such a 'sreamer' :wacko: Think i'd have to tell her she was using up far too much energy with that noise!

Thats why I couldnt be a midwife :haha:

Yea i watched it and the lady who was screaming like a crazy women would of been told to shut up :dohh: i didnt feel the needs to scream? i just gone alot of groaning an moaning, the young girl Janet is on this forum.

Did anyone watch One Born Every Minute....:shrug:

That lady was such a 'sreamer' :wacko: Think i'd have to tell her she was using up far too much energy with that noise!

Thats why I couldnt be a midwife :haha:

Yea i watched it and the lady who was screaming like a crazy women would of been told to shut up :dohh: i didnt feel the needs to scream? i just gone alot of groaning an moaning, the young girl Janet is on this forum.

Oh...Is she! Bless, I did feel sorry for her partner, he was really left out in the birth process want he :cry: But I can understand her wanting her Mum with her

poor Mizze!! i hope naughty Caitlyn comes soon!

Sam, Ava gets like that with trapped wind she spends a good couple of hours crying and getting herself worked up. I bought infacol and colief which helps a bit but might get aptamil comfort milk if she is still strugglig with it.

Lozzy I struggle hearing about or watching births that went normally cos i feel so depressed about Ava's birth, I feel jealous of people who had a normal delivery and got to hold their LO's straightaway, have skin to skin and breastfeed right away. I feel totally robbed and I cant get over it just yet. Shes forgotten how to breastfeed so I'm giving up on expressing to get me producing more milk theres no point!

Ava poos about 7 or 8 times a day is that normal? As soon as ive put a nappy on she poos straightaway and I have to change her again! I ended up leaving her nappy on an extra hour and a bit this morning as she was sleeping and I needed that sleep is that really bad of me?

Ailsa was like that to start with, as soon as we changed her and wiped her bum she'd start pooing! i think its the stimulation of having their bottoms wiped that makes them poo, thankfully that seems to have stopped now!!!

lol its like mustard with seeds in it!

Kelly I've got an infection where my scar is too - seems pretty common with sections doesnt it?

Ugh, so glad i didn't have a section...sounds like its a lot of hassle afterwards!
Whereas after id given birth i felt fine!

I would have been happier if it was a planned section - I'm more upset about what I missed out on after 30 odd hours of labour I was so out of it and I cant remember her coming out and couldnt hold her for about an hour while they stitched me up and mum had to hold her as OH nearly passed out :( I can cope with the recovery and the infection

I can't remember him coming out either, and i had no pain relief at the pushing stage.
I think theres so much going on you can't focus!
I can only remember about when he was on my chest!
:( sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted but at least you have a beautiful daughter now! :cloud9:

oh definitely shes amazing such a good baby! She sleeps all the time!

Im going for elective c section next time as at least I will be coherant and able to remember it without havng done all that labouring and all those drugs first! Think I was delirious with tiredness too and hunger as I hadnt eaten in nearly 48 hours

Started him on infacol hopefully that'll help. He sleeps ok during the day but at nighttime he's terrible :( he'll fall asleep and then wakes up half hour later :(

I'm giving him infacol before every feed, 1 dropper full. How long do I keep doing it for?

Lozzy I struggle hearing about or watching births that went normally cos i feel so depressed about Ava's birth, I feel jealous of people who had a normal delivery and got to hold their LO's straightaway, have skin to skin and breastfeed right away. I feel totally robbed and I cant get over it just yet. Shes forgotten how to breastfeed so I'm giving up on expressing to get me producing more milk theres no point!

Im classed as having a normal delivery but it was far from normal. I got a quick cuddle but then she was taken up to special care for antibiotics. I wanted to feed her first but i was told she would only be 15 mins but she was over an hour. I think whats made it worse for me is that first week when your supposed to be bonding she was in special care for half of it and i could only give her a quick cuddle when she needed feeding as she needed to be under the lights.

I can't remember him coming out either, and i had no pain relief at the pushing stage.
I think theres so much going on you can't focus!
I can only remember about when he was on my chest!
:( sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted but at least you have a beautiful daughter now! :cloud9:

I can remember everything, from the people holding my legs by my head, to the people pushing on my tummy trying to free her shoulder, to the doctor trying to free her other shoulder internaly, to her being whisked away to the resusatare (sp?) looking blue. I can remeber all of it like it was yesterday.

I can remember everything too. Except what people were saying. I was too focused. I remember pushing his head out and asking if I was done.:haha:

My baby will cry like that too. I just use the five s's: shhing (louder than they can cry), swaddle, side (hold the baby on its side), swinging and sucking. Usually some combination of these helps him got to sleep.

Ness even though this realates to a section it is exactly how i feel except im crap at putting it into words

https://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/CSANDVBAC/shouldbegrateful.htm

Started him on infacol hopefully that'll help. He sleeps ok during the day but at nighttime he's terrible :( he'll fall asleep and then wakes up half hour later :(

I'm giving him infacol before every feed, 1 dropper full. How long do I keep doing it for?

The midwife at my group today was talking about infacol - apparently it's better to give it ten mins before the feed since it has to be partially absorbed before the gut starts to digest.
We all thought it was really odd that it doesn't say so on the box - but if it doesn't seem to be helping try that Sam. Colic is awful :hugs:

We put him down to sleep in our room in the Moses on the stand n he wakes n cries. It's like he hates this room??? He goes in his Moses on the floor in the other rooms, could that even make a difference? I have a feeling this is going to be another awful night :cry:

I'm sure Lyra smiled at me today :cloud9: she did it a few times while I was talking to her but hasn't done it since so OH doesn't believe it was a real smile :(

Really can't decide where I want Lyra to sleep, I love having her in with us but I'm worried that we will get fed up of her being in our bed and then we will have to sleep train her :nope:

Lozzy sorry to hear about your grandma.

I watched OBEM today and though it was great, I cried more than I did at the last series :dohh: :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->