December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thats okay then :) I am so so glad we changed her over, she is so much happier too :)

she got special cuddles from her cousin yesterday :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs033.snc6/166319_1785364594771_1259195065_3909061_1595947_n.jpg

How much sick is too much sick after a feed?

Ivy has started spitting up quite a but after feeds but seems happy enough, i just hate the smell of the sick and it really upsets me :wacko:

Me too :sick:
I think it always looks more than it is! Freddie sicks sometimes a little, sometimes a lot!
I have found burping him more often helps :)

Maddens on cow and gate but only poos once a day

He farts LOADS!! but if i don't burp him he is sick.
I have been giving him infacol and it helps him get his wind up! :)

Ava poos every single feed, I've just changed her and shes shit again....seriously killing me getting on the floor to change her 10 times a day with my section!

Right off to give mr a bath etc. as hes just done an explosive poo next to me!!

Having a look in the premie section and noticed Sherri is 13 weeks pregnant. I sooo hope it goes well for her this time

I had to bath madden saturday because his nappy had leaked slightly but he got poo everywhere including his head!

Does any one read to LO? OH looked at me like i was stupid when i said she gets a story at bedtime

I do it as part of her wined down before bed since she doesnt have a bath every day and i like reading lol.

And tonight part of mummys wined down will be a glass of baileys and a bar of chocolate

:rofl:
I am sitting here eating heroes from xmas!
I really fancy some meat! I still have darn cravings! :haha:

I had to bath madden saturday because his nappy had leaked slightly but he got poo everywhere including his head!

:rofl: His head??!!
It wasn't as bad as it sounded, but i love bathing him! :cloud9:

Yup! He got it on his hand and then put his hand on his head :dohh:

Does any one read to LO? OH looked at me like i was stupid when i said she gets a story at bedtime

Me and DH read to Madden

Have you tried "mother's milk tea" Ness? It tastes pretty good and you only have to drink 3-4 cups of it a day. I used it when I had my surgery and couldn't breastfeed for 24 hours. I noticed it really helped kick up my supply. I can get it here in any tea section at most grocery stores. I was only drinking 2 cups a day and it did wonders.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->