December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

My dad and his wife have a daughter who is 12. She'll be in her last year of school when Juliet enters Kindergarden. Different states though. My dad lives 9 hours south of me.

My little brother is 4 :rofl: and they will be going to the same school.

My 2 brothers are 20 and 18. My kristie went to school with them 1 in her year (although 6 months younger than her) and 1 the year above, they used to tell her what to do and insist she do it as they are her uncles

my 2nd cousin is 2 months older than her aunt :wacko:

my cousin had her daughter at 16 and her mum (my aunt) had another baby at 41!

My dad is older than his uncle!! They were in the same year at school!

Well im leaving Eva with OH tomoz for the first time, its my mums birthday and myself an my 5 sisters always take her out for a birthday meal, i wasnt going to go but iv never missed the meal, and wouldnt wont to let my mum donw. Im sure OH will be ok but i no Eva will be the only thing i will be able to think about the whole night.

Im abit upset with OH at the minute, i always get up for night feeds and i also do day time feeds, OH only dose about 1 during the day and half the time he pass's Eva to me half way through the bottle to give her the rest. He says i cuddle her to much and she dosnt settle for him because of this :shrug: Urgh men!

Eva is three weeks today and we are going to bump her up to 5oz on her next feed, as she still wonts more after 4oz, just wondering if its abit much for her only being 3weeks?

I'd bring LO with me :) But you deserve a couple hours away.

If she wants 4oz, then give it to her. Even if she only takes 3.5.. at least she is nice and full.

I would ov if it was during the day but im just waiting on my lift now, table is booked for 7:30. We started giving her 5oz now she is just taking over 4oz but maybe thats all she wonted just abit more.

is anyone else have probs getting on fb or is it just my silly computer?

Facebook always plays up on me :growlmad:

I am in a bit of a pickle :(
So me and OH decided to give Freddie his surname i said only if he was going to marry me....because i don't want a different name to my baby!
I am really hating it and the doctor asked me the other day why he has my OH's surname :cry:
I really don't think he is ever going to ask me and i can't go much longer having a different name BUT i don't want to make him feel like im forcing him to marry me :(

I gave Eva my second name only to the fact OH will prob marry me once we are in our 80's or something :shrug: :haha:

Went on my first shopping trip....on my own with Meadow today! :kiss:

All went really well, she slept, I shopped :winkwink:

When I got back to the car....I had a parking ticket :dohh: Was ONLY 5 minutes late :growlmad:

Oh no!! Rubbish about the Parking ticket!
Thought me and OH were going to get a evening to ourselves but Lil Mr has different ideas! :dohh:

No how u feel, everytime me and OH think we have some time for us Eva wakes up and wonts a cuddle or feed.
She is loving her bouncher, and loves the music it plays even more.

One child fed and in bed. I need a night out or a girls night in or even a girls lunch. I dont need a break from LO i just need some decent convasation.

it took us over 2.5 yrs to conceive Ailsa and as i'm 35 this year and dh 38 if we did decide to try again i think we would speak to the dr and see if we could start ttc when A is 6-9 months old!

It took us nearly the same amount of time too, and we are 38 and 39, so if we decide to have another one, we wont want to wait more than about 6 months. Although we did say we would just have the one, and we are delighted with our beautiful Eloise so will just have to see how we feel :) x

I forgot to mention, my little boy rolled over on wednesday at exactly 7 weeks! He was so confused. He can do it very easily now. Tummy to back. So cute.
He got his first cold yesterday and is miserable. I feel so bad for him.

Well I'm delighted! :happydance:

Midwife came round to check on us yesterday since they are still keeping an eye on Silas' jaundice. The HV weighed him on wednesday and since then he's gained another 4oz! 4oz in 2 days :D
She had bought the blood testing kit for his jaundice then was really surprised that he didn't have any at ALL! She said it was really unusual for it to clear up with just the milk before 3 weeks - she was really encouraging and said I was doing a great job :)

Breasts are a bit rubbish today though. Right one is really tender in the body and the left one is stupidly full at the moment and has a sore nipple :( oh well.

My OH is turning into one lazy little wanker, im realy starting to loose my patiance with him.

Helllo hope all is well :)

Cant remember who posted it but about the last name thing - Imogen has her dads last name, this totally upset my side of the family but they came to terms that times have changed. OH keeps saying to me if i keep being the "perfect" mummy he might have to marry me one day... I can only hope though carnt I lol. I dont like not having the same last name as her, so hopefully someday soon i will be a Sansome aswell :)

Lozzy - Mines the same, it starts on an evening, he just doesnt want to know and gets really rough and i end up doing everything cos i dont want him to accidently hurt immy.

Imogen got weighed by the HV yesterday, shes gone from being 8lbs, to a WHOPPING 8lb 12oz... in a week!!!!! I couldnt believe what she said and had to look at the scales myself lol.
shes started being awake more during the day now too, more alert and looking round at things :) its so cute <3

Hey, how is everyone?

I took Adam to the clinic to be weighed. He was 7lbs 1oz two weeks ago, and now he's 8lb half an ounce. :D Very happy with my little bug.

LO hasn't pood in ages :/ it's coming up to two days now. I gave him 1oz of water the night before last and last night but it doesn't seem to be soon anything. He's really farting loads too :shrug: what can I do?

Congrats everyone who's babies are putting on weight :thumbup:

mw and hv aren't worrie duntil they haven't pooed for more than 3 days I think it is. When Ailsa was constipated we were advised to add an extra ounce of water to her bottles for 24hrs and this sorted it for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->