December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Lyras just had her second bottle of EBM from daddy and she's taken to it really well, she did look a little confused the first time though :haha:

She was smiling loads for us before too, it's so amazing when she beams that little gummy grin at us :cloud9: xx

Ivy has such a confused face when she gets EBM - like 'hang on a minute, this isnt a nipple' :haha:

Lyras just had her second bottle of EBM from daddy and she's taken to it really well, she did look a little confused the first time though :haha:

She was smiling loads for us before too, it's so amazing when she beams that little gummy grin at us :cloud9: xx

Ivy has such a confused face when she gets EBM - like 'hang on a minute, this isnt a nipple' :haha:

Yea she stares at my OH bemused as if she's thinking 'food doesn't come from you, what's going on?' :haha: xx

We have a pooooo!!!!!! :happydance: but we now have a baby that won't sleep :dohh:

Iv just had the most "fun" that iv had in about 9 months.

Well iv gone from being happy to being pissed off. Is it too much to ask for a full nights sleep, this isent a rant about Niamh by the way its about my lazy wanker of a OH. I do all the feeds during the week bar once or twice when im too tired to function. I it too much to ask for him to do all the feeds for one night off his own back to let me sleep and not have to have an argument about it. He keeps going on about taking turns, if we were taking fucking turns dear, its my turn to sleep and for you to do the night feeds for the next 4 weeks!

Mine is currently as bad, lozzy.

I breastfeed James, so he cant help out much there but when Becca wakes up and James is still asleep, it seems to be me getting up with her, even though ive been up during the night. He has got his arse out of bed now but instead has curled up on the sofa under a blanket, so now i get to feed James and occupy Becca!!!!!!! Sometimes he is an arse!!!!

Im so tired!!! :cry:
Freddie has really started changing and talking and smiling lately!
He is sooo cute! :cloud9:

i really feel for u girls with ohs that r being arses and makes me realise how lucky i am (not that i didn't know that anyway!) My dh has done all the night feeds with Ailsa, i think he feels a bit like he's missing out on his daddy cuddle time now that shes going through the night!!!

Freddie wakes up 3 times in the night for a feed!!
Don't know how much longer i can do it :cry:
When do babies usually start sleeping more?

For anyone whos had a section in the past few weeks -

My baby belly has nearly all gone, i am almost back to my normal weight, but theres still a little to go just above my wound. But in the little bit of chub, theres a lump on one side just above where they cut me open... I thought it was muscle/fat healing, but last night it got really tender and it "twinged" every so often. It was a strange pain. Enough to make me go oo and need to sit down anyway. OH says its just where its healing, but its the fact its a lump... that gets me.. anyone else got a lump on one side?.. its on the same side where the drain was fitted, so maybe its something to do with when i had that in.. i dont know :s

its sort of aching now, but i dont know if i should be concerned and contact doctors or something :s

Imogen only wakes up twice ;) i feel lucky :)

He got up i the end, apologised, admited he was being a dick and made me a cup of tea. Niamh got fed at 5, went to bed at 6. Woke for a feed at 9.30, then at 3, then 6.30 then 9.30 :dohh: Shes not finishing her bottles though so its not like i can up them to get her to go longer

Ailsa would have a late night feed (11/12) then wake early hours (2/3) then up around 6/7 for the first few weeks then she dropped the late night feed and would go from 7/8pm till around 2am then at 6 weeks she dropped the 2am feed for a week, had 2 nights of wanting that feed again and now we've had 4 nights of her going from 7/8pm till 6am again! So her routine now is she has feeds at 6am, 9:30am, 12:30am, 4pm and 7pm (give or take 30-60 mins!) first 3 feeds of the day she usually take 4-5 ozs but the last 2 feeds she takes 6ozs.

And googily my tummy/scar had a hard lump on one side as well - it is just the tissue and muscles etc healing - mines gone now. butu if yr worried see yr gp tomoz!

Something is defo up with Meadow, she is fussing at her bottles again & im beginning to think its 'tummy related' (after trying lots of different bottles!)

I give her infacol before each feed now...Started last nite

Sometimes she crys for 'apparantly no reason' :cry:

But my question is, how do you know if its colic, wind or reflux? :shrug:

Afternoon lovely ladies

When I get myself together a bit I will have so many queries.

Thank God, although I didnt sleep Caitlyn didnt do another 15 hour stint last night - if she had I honestly think we would be on the bottle by now. She fed 3 times and slept in between - unfortunately she would only settle on me which meant I didnt sleep
. Handed her to DH at 6 but she didnt settle for him so we ended up all three in bed with baby first on me then on DH Id only just dragged myself out of bed when midwife arrived.

Happily all good with midwife - except she like me doesnt think Caitlyn is latching on as well as anyone said. So I have 2 jobs today 1) try to get her to latch on properly because my nipples are starting to crack 2) SLEEP as much as I can.

However she has slept in the Moses basket for 3 hours -she is grousing now so no doubt a feed is due but ive had about 2 hours sleep so feel human - will be going back to bed once DH gets back with food and we have fed and changed etc her.

DH is the most besotted man ive ever seen - so amazing to watch.

Ooops proper unhappy baby - must go.

Will hope to catch up properly soon and do birth story etc.

Mizze xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->