December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

mw and hv aren't worrie duntil they haven't pooed for more than 3 days I think it is. When Ailsa was constipated we were advised to add an extra ounce of water to her bottles for 24hrs and this sorted it for her.

Is that safe to do then hun? All these 'rules' :( MW never mentioned adding it to his water, she just said an ounce in the evening :shrug:

AS you can prob tell my lift is late urghh

Have a great evening when you do get going :winkwink:

And dont worry about LO, she will be fine....You have fun & come back re-freshed :kiss:

Well i did have a great night, although i did think about Eva alot but i knew she would be ok and i said to OH if he needed me to ring an id come home but she said she was great :thumbup: Only had two drinks because i knew id be up fr night feeds and when i got in Eva wonted fed, so when i was done i had a glass of wine before bed, bit strange having a drink again i even had to go upto the bar to refresh my mind what i could have :dohh:

As anyone had to go to there HV? we got a phonecall yesterday of the new HV for Eva as we have moved to a different area, and she asked us to go to her??? OH just said yes as his mum n dad are coming over from manhester to see Eva for 4 days so he said his dad could take us over as we live in the country and we dont drive. I always thought they had to come to us?

Sam, lie him on his back and move his legs like hes riding a bike, it might help move his poo along.

Well when OH got up i had a go, handed him Niamh and went back to bed and since iv got up iv done nothing, he made me my dinner, all my drinks and is now getting her ready for bed.

Sounds like youv had a day to yourself being waited on hand n foot lozzy lucky lass :D

First time since he went back of paternity leave 5 weeks ago lol

Evening - can finally join in here. WE ARE HOME!

Caitlyn feeding at moment so excuse mistakes - last tnight in hospital she was on breast for15+hours straight :( i was really struggling this am and frankly am unsure about bf - but too tired to think!!

DH has been amazing!!

im feeling rather overwhelmed by it at the mooment.

Baby is wonderful - massive of very dark hair - like a baby monkey!!:happydance::happydance::baby:

Mizze xx

Its about time then! OH has made me breakfast to mornings in a row.

So glad to see Mizzie had her baby girl aswell :D

Finally able to sleep on my side, the pain in my boobs has nearly gone :happydance:

Still leaking a bit & bit sore to touch, but defo getting there :happydance:

Hope everyone has had a nice Saturday...Tv is rubbish tonite!:dohh:

Ah Mizzie you beat me to it lol
POst up name an weight ill ill pop use on the list

Cant wait to see a pic of her, i bet your glad you have her now tho after a very long wait!
x

Caitlyn Sophie born 13.1.2011 7lbs 8 ounces

Mizze

Tv is always rubbish on a saturday youd think the would put something good on seein as most people are of work an that. Im sittin with a glass of wine, watching a film on film4 while Eva is alseep, its not a bad film.

I know I posted this before, but just in case you missed it:

Amazon do really good deals on Pampers nappies

I have just had nearly 200 size 3 delivered for £20! :winkwink:

Oh the asda baby event is on at end of the month again, my sister was sayin they sent her a thing in the post about it.

MIZZEEEEE, congrats on the arrival of your girl! finally! :)

just popping in real quick. been suuuper busy being a single mummy and returned to WORK yesterday for an 8 hour shift... waaaah! her dad was watching her and we're getting along pretty well right now, so at least that helps out a little. unfortunately my midwife had to be right again. she hated for me going back to work so early (so did i), but since i only had 4 weeks leave and they were up on the 13th, i had to. she said i would start bleeding again and guess what!? i started bleeding again! :( not happy about that. will see how that continues. i'm going to be working 6 days in a row until my first day off again will be on thursday. sucks!

at least my worries about feeding my LO have resolved for the moment. i've been exclusively expressing and couldn't keep up with what she was eating and my supply seemed to decrease. fortunately, i believe the fenugreek has kicked in now and she hasn't been that hungry, so i'm able to still feed her only breast milk.

hope everyone is doing alright! sad to read that some of you have problems with colic and reflux and stuff. so far i've been very blessed in those terms. elaine has only spit up a single time up to now, so i'm praying it'll continue like that.

alright, gonna throw in a quick pump and then off to work... wohooo! :-/

mw and hv aren't worrie duntil they haven't pooed for more than 3 days I think it is. When Ailsa was constipated we were advised to add an extra ounce of water to her bottles for 24hrs and this sorted it for her.

Is that safe to do then hun? All these 'rules' :( MW never mentioned adding it to his water, she just said an ounce in the evening :shrug:

yeah its fine just for 24 hrs (6 feeds). MW advised that cause young babies won't usually take just water.

AS you can prob tell my lift is late urghh

Have a great evening when you do get going :winkwink:

And dont worry about LO, she will be fine....You have fun & come back re-freshed :kiss:

Well i did have a great night, although i did think about Eva alot but i knew she would be ok and i said to OH if he needed me to ring an id come home but she said she was great :thumbup: Only had two drinks because i knew id be up fr night feeds and when i got in Eva wonted fed, so when i was done i had a glass of wine before bed, bit strange having a drink again i even had to go upto the bar to refresh my mind what i could have :dohh:

As anyone had to go to there HV? we got a phonecall yesterday of the new HV for Eva as we have moved to a different area, and she asked us to go to her??? OH just said yes as his mum n dad are coming over from manhester to see Eva for 4 days so he said his dad could take us over as we live in the country and we dont drive. I always thought they had to come to us?

My hv told me I was entitiled to 2 hoome visits and then after that if I needed/wanted to see her then I have to go up to clinic!

Evening - can finally join in here. WE ARE HOME!

Caitlyn feeding at moment so excuse mistakes - last tnight in hospital she was on breast for15+hours straight :( i was really struggling this am and frankly am unsure about bf - but too tired to think!!

DH has been amazing!!

im feeling rather overwhelmed by it at the mooment.

Baby is wonderful - massive of very dark hair - like a baby monkey!!:happydance::happydance::baby:

Mizze xx

Yay! Mizze! So glad to see you here finally! If you have any worried about baby or yrself after c-section then just ask! Can't believe Ailsa is pretty much 2 months older than Caitlyn!!!

Asda seem to have a lot of good deals on baby products atm - just done my monthly shop online for delivery on Monday and I've got new bottles teats 2 packs for £6, new soothers and teethers 2 for £6, Pampers nappies 2 boxes for £20, cotton wool pleats 2 for £2, and a big box of pampers wipes cheap!

Just had to change Niamh's sheets and clothes, could hear her twisting on the monitor went up and she had been sick everywhere and daddy hadent put her nappy on propperly so her clothes were coverd in wee :dohh:

Im pretty lucky, LO seems to love water lol. He took 2oz earlier, so I'm gonna keep giving it to him in the evenings. HV comes on Monday so if he still hasn't pooped by then, she can tell me what to do next. Come on baby give us a wet nappy!

TV does suck tonight! I watched that 'take me out', was SO cheesy but OH was glued to it (I wonder why :haha:) we're now watching full metal jacket on itv4...zzzz.

I'm planing to make up two feeds in advance tonight. I'm gonna buy two more of the bottles LO likes and then I'll have 4 ready made to take the edge of dragging myself out of bed. Our steam steriliser broke after only a couple of days use and I've finally got the replacement, so that's made everything easier too. The only thing that takes ages is bloody rapid cooling the bottle! OMG he cries the house down waiting for it! :dohh:

Gonna go have dinner now - late I know :dohh: ready meals!!!! Easy food :thumbup:

mizze :hugs: hope the bf gets better!

jenny i still cant beleave ur back to work hunny! that sucks about the bleeding! try take things easy! and glad u and LO dad are getting on ok!

iv not been on here in a couple of days so hope everyone is ok!

emily has reflux and today has been a really hard day :( shes been crying loads and seems to be in so much pain, its breaking my heart seeing her like that and i feel so helpless! yesterday hv told me to take her to the docs and i got Gaviscon for her but now thats made her constipated and her poos are soild (lozzy doc gave the gaviscon to me and shes been putting on the weight fine) but apart from that she is ok and getting lovely smiles when she isnt crying and in pain! xxx

Lyras just had her second bottle of EBM from daddy and she's taken to it really well, she did look a little confused the first time though :haha:

She was smiling loads for us before too, it's so amazing when she beams that little gummy grin at us :cloud9: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->