December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Wind she would be uncomfy, pulling her legs up and her top lip might look a bit gray. Reflux she would usualy be unsettled for 30 mins after a bottle and then calm down a bit and be worse when shes lied down. She might be sick after a bottle but quite a lot and she might make gulping noises like shes trying to swallow something. Colic usualy happens on a night and she would just cry and cry and nothing you do will settel her.

Mizze if she will only sleep on you and you want to sleep, get a sheet or thin blanket (but not your duvet or she will get too warm) put it over it and tuck it under your arms so she cant fall and get hubby to keep an eye on you both.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/health/wind/

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/health/reflux/

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/health/colic/

there u go hun theres some pages that describe wind, reflux and colic.

Hope everyones ok today, been a bit quiet in here :hugs:

OH goes back to work on Tuesday. How does everyone manage nights when OH has to be up early? LO screams for his feeds, and im worried OH is gonna get grumpy etc. Also OHs alarm, might be a silly question, won't that wake up LO??

My OH sleeps through unless shes screaming but if he gets woke up then tough lol, its part of being a parent. LO sleeps through his alarm, they will sleep through nearly anything.

Well iv gone from being happy to being pissed off. Is it too much to ask for a full nights sleep, this isent a rant about Niamh by the way its about my lazy wanker of a OH. I do all the feeds during the week bar once or twice when im too tired to function. I it too much to ask for him to do all the feeds for one night off his own back to let me sleep and not have to have an argument about it. He keeps going on about taking turns, if we were taking fucking turns dear, its my turn to sleep and for you to do the night feeds for the next 4 weeks!

Why do men think we are machines? My OH is the same, he thinks i get sleep by staying up feeding Eva then wakes up in the morning an says stupid things like i didnt sleep much last night, eh i friggin heard you snore :growlmad:

Good to hear from you Mizze :hugs:

We done Eva's shadowbox footprint the other day, its lovely we have it in a frame sitting on the fireplace i wont to get it as a tattoo with her name and DOB under it, ill post a pic of it when iv got time :D

We done Eva's shadowbox footprint the other day, its lovely we have it in a frame sitting on the fireplace i wont to get it as a tattoo with her name and DOB under it, ill post a pic of it when iv got time :D

OH wants to do that, he wants it put on his foot.

Just droppin in before I go to sleep to say I haven't forgotten you lol

Mizze I hope u get her latch right :hugs:

My microwave steriliser has somehow melted my breast pump and the teat for lyras bottle! :saywhat: this does give me an excuse to look into an electric one though.

She rolled from her back to her side today! I can't believe it she's dying to get up and about :haha: xx

Anyone got matchsticks?? Don't see how else I'd keep my eyes open lol Alex was mega fussing in the night n aimee chose a 5:30 get up

Im shatted too, shes now back to wakeing every 4 hours

Charlie been up since 5am - fed, puked, changed his clothes & bum which woke him more, n wont settle. Gonna have to cancel HV visit today kus when he does sleep it's going to be a decent length me thinks. Someone save me Ive had 2 hours sleep since 3pm yesterday :cry:

4 hours!! I wish!! i get 2 hrs between feeds at night! so sleep for about 1 in between if i can!
I can't belive how much babies change so quickly! He is like a little person now with a proper personality!

Yes im still using it, i noticed a deffinate increase. Only downside is i smell like a bad curry all the time

I might get some as well, he seems a bit more hungry recently!
Like im not giving quite enough :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->