December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

where are you from chole? is there none on here kinda close who would maybe meet up with you for the day?

Honestly Chloe it's AMAZING what difference even just having 1 baby friend has. A few of my friends have kids and being able to meet up, chat baby stuff, chat normal adult stuff... it's lovely. Find a local group and go, you'll find that there are a lot of mummies in the exact same situation as you.

Nether am i but if i dident get out the house i would have gone mad. Its just nice to talk to some one who talks back. I realy recomend taking the jump and going to one, you might be surprised. Every one was lovely at the BF group i went to so im going to a play group type thing tomorrow.

Im lucky as my twin sister has a 9 month old so we kinda talk baby talk all the time plus we work at the same place so she keeps me updated on whats happened in work. I have 1 baby friend who had her son 2 days after Eva but she is very competitive which i dont like!
Havnt seen her from when i just had Eva at the hospital she came in the room next to me at 3cm so i went in to show her Eva, an i said it wasnt that bad pushing Eva out it was the contractions which got me most bad,an she said come back to me once youv had an 8lb baby like me :O! She had an epi an said i handled it with just gas&air because eva was so small i didnt have to do much work?????????

Ok i may go to the baby cafe thing on monday :)
I suppose if i don't like it i don't have to go again!
I live on the Isle of Wight so very far from everyone! :(

Id love to live close to you girls, would be nice to put a face to the name.

I don't have any close friends with babies either. Like myself all my friends are 40 this year and they've all got children at school or older.

I would really like to go to mother and baby class or something but still feeling so unconfident about bf in public. It's jus the whole having to hold Rosie with one arm and then holding the boob with the other hand:shrug:

Ive been brave and took a picture of my post baby belly....

first pic was pre pregnancy, second pic 41 weeks pregnant and third pic is 3 weeks post birth :blush:

Heres one after i had Eva i think i look chubber lol All worth it tho to have my princess :thumbup: I can always try and lose abit if weight if it gets to me.

Attachments

• DSC00809.jpg
    DSC00809.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
Ness, you look fine almost back to your pre preg pic size! I dont mind having a bit of a belly left its just the awful huge red stretch marks that gets to me.

thank you guys :flower:

its flabby for me as my tummy was always so toned and although I'm only 3 weeks in from giving birth I can feel it wobbling everywhere when I walk...

I'm really lucky I didnt get any stretchmarks but my mum didnt have any either with all four of me and my sisters and they're hereditary apparently. I put more weight on my bum than anything and thats still bigger than normal so will take some shifting.

My swollen ankles and calves have gone down now thank god! Ive never been so uncomfortable and after the c sec they swelled even worse I was like a flotation device!

I have no idea why Freddie has started fighting his sleep!
He used to be so good, but i just ahd to rock him for half an hour! My back now kills!

I notice your MALM Ikea furniture in the background of your post baby pic :rofl: love it :thumbup:

I don't have any close friends with babies either. Like myself all my friends are 40 this year and they've all got children at school or older.

I would really like to go to mother and baby class or something but still feeling so unconfident about bf in public. It's jus the whole having to hold Rosie with one arm and then holding the boob with the other hand:shrug:

Do you have a breastfeeding group near? That might help ease you in since every one else is feeding too. Thats the only place that iv fed outside mine/mums/mil house.

This was me at 17 when i was skinny
https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/hot.jpg

Us in Ibiza in may when i was 10 weeks pregnant
https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/SAM_0607.jpg

And me and Niamh at xmas
https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/SAM_1108.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members