December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I ended up with two stretchmarks after I had him. They are quite small though. My belly is fairly flat again, but my hips are a lot wider making it impossible for my jeans to fit. I started working out this week. 10 pounds left to lose.

I don't really have any friends either, just OH really. I used to live abroad so all my friends that i grew up with are scattered across the globe now. My OH's friends girlfriend is due any day now, and I've spoken to her throughout my pregnancy, so hopefully we stay in contact & go out with our LOs. It is difficult though, I sometimes feel very very lonely too. Mother and baby groups would be nice to go to but I'm petrified of going to one lol...just the thought of walking in by myself makes me super anxious...most of the mums go there like every week right? So they must have formed cliques already and I'd just be intruding :haha: :dohh:

I don't really have any friends either, just OH really. I used to live abroad so all my friends that i grew up with are scattered across the globe now. My OH's friends girlfriend is due any day now, and I've spoken to her throughout my pregnancy, so hopefully we stay in contact & go out with our LOs. It is difficult though, I sometimes feel very very lonely too. Mother and baby groups would be nice to go to but I'm petrified of going to one lol...just the thought of walking in by myself makes me super anxious...most of the mums go there like every week right? So they must have formed cliques already and I'd just be intruding :haha: :dohh:

I feel a bit anxious about going to these mother and baby groups but I think I'm going to brave it soon. I bet there are some moms attending that have already formed some friendships there but there's got to be some in the same boat as us and feel just as nervous - well I hope so and I'm not the only one feeling like that there!

waaaah, my body has a freaking clock installed i believe... 28 days after giving birth & i'm getting my period!!! scary to think that i could've gotten pregnant again soo quickly. good thing i'm single i guess... it really amazes me! i'm exclusively expressing, so 100% breastfeeding, just not from the breast directly & it's crazy that that really makes such a difference.

Emy you are doing so well at such a difficult time. Keep us updated on how everything is going and mind yourself x x

Thats exactly how i feel!

Not harsh just truthfull lol the joys of being a size 22.

But your Oh still loves you! Mine is repulsed by me :(

WILSMUM - im not much of a social person..especially not with stranger iykwim? My OH isn't really helpful either which doesn't help!

i'm sure yr oh finds u more attractive now that u've done such an amazing and wonderful thing.
and i know how u feel i'm not much of a social butterfly - i can b painfully shy at times but with Wil i really did have to force myself to go to mum and baby groups for my sanity and for him as well, and it really did help and i did make some good friends.

that is exactly how i feel as well but everyone was new once, we just all have to b brave and take the plunge!

Have any of u tried Netmums? i found lots of other mums with babies the same age on there when i was in swindon and had Wil, that way u can chat online to them for a bit and then meet up for coffee or even go to a baby group together - takes some of the scaryness out of it all a bit. i made some really good friends that way.

i really need to get out to baby group with A but what with the school run and everything i never seem to have time! we're doing baby massage next month so will get to meet some other mums and babies that way.

Meadow had a very restless night last night, im knackered, but cant have a catch up, as my head is spinning with travel plans! :wacko::wacko:

Lozzy you don't look any different!

I seem to be stopping bleeding it's just pale stuff now - hope that stops soon sick of wearing big granny pads lol

Meadow had a very restless night last night, im knackered, but cant have a catch up, as my head is spinning with travel plans! :wacko::wacko:

I know how you feel! Zane had a very restless night - damn those snuffles and that bloomin trapped wind! Finally got him settled at 6 this morning, had a couple of hours sleep, up doing feed and house work :wacko::sleep::wacko:

Lozzy you don't look any different!

I seem to be stopping bleeding it's just pale stuff now - hope that stops soon sick of wearing big granny pads lol

I thought I'd stopped bleeding a few days ago but now its back! :( Wearing these bricks in my nik naks are doing my head in too.

You can get slimline maternity pads from tesco or i just used the allways night pads when it slowed down.

AF came this week and its so good to be able to use tampons

You can get slimline maternity pads from tesco or i just used the allways night pads when it slowed down.

AF came this week and its so good to be able to use tampons

You know you've just reminded me I have some!! I bought a couple of packs while pregnant. I'm so brain dead atm - I forgot! :dohh:

LO has decided the past couple of days not to settle during the day :dohh: so now he just doesn't settle at all :dohh: Sigh I'm so tired today, had a massive wobbly last night and spent half the night crying & my eyes are sore & I have a splitting headache :(

Sam you sound so stressed out honey is your OH helping out? Hope you're not struggling on your own xx

Sam you sound so stressed out honey is your OH helping out? Hope you're not struggling on your own xx

Yeah he does to some extent, hes working so he looks after LO from 8/9pm until 12/1am. I ask him to give him his infacol, change his nappy and then feed him - last night LO was screaming for ages in living room (where OH watches him) an OH was on xbox, hadn't given him his infacol and hadnt changed him but had his bottle warming up :shrug: i asked him why LO was crying so hard and OH was just like, 'don't worry he's fine'. Well he likes a cuddle and some interaction before LO feeds etc, cuddling him sometimes calms him down. So we had an argument, OH did what he was supposed to in the end, but then came into the bedroom at like 1am and looked for our tenancy agreement. When I asked him what he was doing he said that he was looking to see if he could pull out the tenancy if he wanted to. So i asked if he was leaving, he said no but wants to see if he can...so I asked was it all because I had a go at you for not tending to your son and he said no it's two years of shit :shrug: so I spent the night crying & thinking shit thoughts and wanting everything to go back to normal & wished some shit thoughts. :shrug:

:hugs: I had a feeling there was more too it chick xx

its not what you need right now and hes being very selfish, my OH is the same with his playstation and wants all the cuddles but none of the hard work yet wen I try to tell him the right way to do something I'm criticising him - if they only did thigs right hey?! But I know how you feel me and OH have been arguing a lot lately, a baby is a big strain on a relationship cos its hard work (usually done by mommy!) we're in our 4th week and we're doing much better now though still snipe at each other so it will get easier but he needs to help more with Charlie as he's not just your baby regardless of whether he's working you can always vent here or PM any of us if you need to get stuff of your chest but dont want to say much here - it helps to get it out xx

:hugs: I had a feeling there was more too it chick xx

its not what you need right now and hes being very selfish, my OH is the same with his playstation and wants all the cuddles but none of the hard work yet wen I try to tell him the right way to do something I'm criticising him - if they only did thigs right hey?! But I know how you feel me and OH have been arguing a lot lately, a baby is a big strain on a relationship cos its hard work (usually done by mommy!) we're in our 4th week and we're doing much better now though still snipe at each other so it will get easier but he needs to help more with Charlie as he's not just your baby regardless of whether he's working you can always vent here or PM any of us if you need to get stuff of your chest but dont want to say much here - it helps to get it out xx

Thanks hun, it means a lot. Its annoying because I'm with him all day and have started having little routines with LO and really know him best...then OH comes along and just messes it up and does it his way. :shrug: why can't things be simple for us mummies, it's so difficult.

It's hard at the moment as well because we both worked for the same company before I went on maternity and the boss has just resigned and we're being made redundant at the end of the month. We were struggling with money as it was, but at the end of Feb we're not going to be able to pay rent, get food, LOs things etc. We're going to have to go and visit the council and see if we can get housing benefit for awhile until OH finds a new job...which Is gonna be hard because the types of jobs he's qualified for/experienced at have shitloads of people applying for them :shrug: it's just stuff to sort out that I really could do with out sorting, especially since I'm already struggling with LO :shrug:

We were doing ok - both on shit wages but still renting privately in the most expensive area ever & had a reasonable food allowance etc. We have a nice car, but the insurance runs out in Feb n guess what we can't afford it :shrug: it's little things as well - we need the car to go down to the council etc :shrug: it's pretty much in the middle of no where as well, and is ages from a bus stop or train station etc. It just all seems to be piling up and becoming shit :shrug:

All during pregnancy I hated OH and once LO was born I sorta fell for him all over and to know it's not really returned & 'two years of shit' is just a massive kick in the balls, especially since I think of him as my best friend too :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->