December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Only 4 pages in 2 days, i can remember when we did that in half an hour lol

Weekend away was crap, all my dick of a FIL did was critisise us in snide little comments and kept calling her Neaveeeeeee even though i asked him several times not to. Even his aunts dident like the fact we put her down awake. They kept going over and looking at her saying "but shes awake" Shes not going to go asleep if you keep going over to her is she you stupid bag.

I no how you feel, im going loopy about Fuckin MIL i really wonted to slap her today and was so close to, She tryed telling me my house is to cold to keep Eva in, like WTF im hardly going to let my child freeze, And she keeps bein nasty about OH when he leaves the room :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
Im so glad she is leaving us in peace and ill have my house back tomoz thank fuck :growlmad:
Now she is sittin talkin to me like im a 15yr old :nope:

Sorry rant over now :wacko:

Only 4 pages in 2 days, i can remember when we did that in half an hour lol

Weekend away was crap, all my dick of a FIL did was critisise us in snide little comments and kept calling her Neaveeeeeee even though i asked him several times not to. Even his aunts dident like the fact we put her down awake. They kept going over and looking at her saying "but shes awake" Shes not going to go asleep if you keep going over to her is she you stupid bag.

I always put Silas down awake? If someone said that to me I'd laugh at them. He's never slept on me or anything unless I've picked him up whilst he's been asleep.
I'd much rather he settle himself than me have to get him to sleep then put him down, I think he'd just wake up anyway.

Off ventilation and moving down to normal ward tonight or tomorrow :happydance: I'm sure he'll be home by middle of the week. :)

Im so glad to read he is doing well, cant wait to hear when he is able to come home with his mum, your very brave xxxxxxxx
It's good to get them used to bein put down awake, what do they expect her to be doing in a few years time? Falling asleep on your knee and you carrying her to bed?!

Lyra cries as soon as I put her down now unless were in bed together and I feed her to sleep :nope: xx

Eva hates her moses basket at the moment, so i must admitt iv had her in my bed the past two nights just to get a few hours sleep.

Vilranda
Cody James born 12/3/10 7lbs 4ozs

sorry is this ment to be 3/12/10?

So, at 2 months he is:

10.2 pounds

21.5 inches

Just a little guy!!! He was 6.9 pounds at birth and 19 inches long, so definitely growing.:thumbup:

December 3rd. :) And yes I'm American. :) I have to stop with the dates and think all the time...lol.

I don't remember who asked, but we still swaddle Chii, and I plan on doing so for at least another month...

He woke me up just now to eat, and the blanket was over his head! OMG! I panicked forra hot second. Now I'm scared to put him back in there! lol.

Me either Sam - Ava has had me up at 12.30, 3am. 4.30 and 5.30 - now I'm up and awake she's fast asleep! My head is pounding from exhaustion and dehydration as most days only get time for one glass of water :( she cries constantly at the moment! Hope that gripe water helps once she can have it!

She's straining like mad now and won't take her bottle cos she gets distressed while straining. Is it an ounce of water extra I need to add to her bottle to help constipation?

I know the feeling! I have been up since 11.30. He finally settled at about 2.30. Up again at 3 for about an hours feed and just fed him now - he's fast asleep and I'm so jealous! :haha: I think I've had about 2hrs sleep last night :(

This no sleep stuff is really getting me down - I could just runaway, crawl into a hole and sleep for a month.

Ness I was told not to add extra water to their formula (I think it says so on the tub of formula too) so I've been giving Zane cooled boiled water (but still quite warm) between feeds to help with any constipation and to move any wind. Seems to have helped so far. He's not had constipation and just the odd bout of wind which I can't really complain about.

thanks Zana I'll give her some water then - how much do you give Zane?

I know what you mean about the wanting to crawl away - do you have feelings of despair sometimes cos you're so tired?

:rofl: OH does on night and he needs to go bsck to bed!!!
I can't go back to bed when i do all the other 6 a week!!
WTF!

thanks Zana I'll give her some water then - how much do you give Zane?

I know what you mean about the wanting to crawl away - do you have feelings of despair sometimes cos you're so tired?
Depends on him really. I don't give more than an ounce each time as I don't want him to get bloated. It seems to work for him. Sometimes he wants the full ounce and guzzles it and ther times he only wants a few mouthfuls. It does get the wind moving. See how Ava copes with just a few mouthfuls at first and then you'll get to know how much she needs.

Feelings of dispair - yes - most days and all because of lack of sleep. I get so irrational and say and want to do the most bizarre things which usually involves running away! :haha: Everyone says it'll get better, but after last night I'm not so sure!

lol I know the feeling - Ava is hard work at the moment I'm hoping she'll start having longer sleeps during the night soon!

I'll just do her an ounce of water then - do you just give it to him between feeds?

Yeah. If he's fast asleep between feeds I give it to him straight after his next feed.

I wonder if keeping them up during the day more would help them sleep longer at night - or does it not work like that for babies?? LOL

did i type that wrong?
I meant that Oh needs to go back to bed when he does 2 night feeds....but i have to do that 6 days a week and can't just go back to bed!!

I'M SORRY IVE DISAPPEARED!! I just cant keep up with whats going on in this thread anymore :( I miss talking to everyone...

I hope you're all ok xxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Ga Nat you look Gorgeous in your Avatar!
JEALOUS! You have 2 and still manage to look great! I look like shit :haha:
Hope you and the bubies are good xx

Ga Nat you look Gorgeous in your Avatar!
JEALOUS! You have 2 and still manage to look great! I look like shit :haha:
Hope you and the bubies are good xx

It's only because i'm an expert with the old make up brush... Otherwise i look spectacularly gross!! I put on makeup to go shopping the other day, hubby was like 'Oh wow, hello! Haven't seen you in a while!' :blush:

:rofl:
I know the first time i put my makeup on after having Freddie...only about 2 weeks ago :blush: my OH was very erm....loving! :haha:
Is everything with you ok now? Getting easier at all?

It seems to have gotten a little easier. They are in a mini routine, they were feeding every 3 hours, then for the past 2 days we are doing every 4 hours, although there are some feeds where they scream for the half hour before they are fed. They are feeding at 8am, 12pm, 4pm, 8pm, 12am, 4am, 8am etc. I really am trying to stick with it! The night times are a little easier, although they sometimes wake and cry 2 hrs after their last feed and i have to just soothe them back to sleep. I've started bringing them into my bed when they are crying and putting them on my chest, its the only way to soothe them sometimes...

I'm also no longer breastfeeding. I did it for a good 6 weeks and i just cant do it anymore. I weaned my boobs off over about 5 days, today they are feeling the best they have felt in a long time. And i feel so much happier within myself and feel i can really start to enjoy them more now (even though there is a little bit of guilt in me that i didint carry on). I feel a bit selfish but i was really starting to resent them and hate my body :(

How are you?? Hows everything going? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->