December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hi Girls :flower:

Im sorry, I dont have time to read back...But wanted to pop by & say 'Hi' :hi:

Meadows silent reflux has calmed alot & ive even managed to fill in her visa application form (about 60pages long! :dohh:) & get it posted off :happydance:

Now, I just have to book our flights & accomadation for March! :help::plane:

Youngnimum - How adorable!! Such a sweet pic! We've been out a couple of times shopping, went really well! I couldnt believe how many times we got stopped, people asking about the babies, my buggy, the birth :)wacko:). I was told it would happen at the twin seminar i went to but i didnt believe it!!

Googilybear - Glad all is going well with you and immy :)

Missama - im jealous, im excited that they are eating every 4 hrs at the mo! God knows how happy ill be when they eventually sleep through the night!!

Got them weighed today, Ayden is 8.7lbs, Inaya is 8lbs :D

xxxxxxx

Ino i love it when peope stop to see Eva i always show them her dress if she has one on lol Some girl was stoodd beside me the other day when i was looking at baby stuff in the shop but i thought she wonted past an said oh sorry, but sh ewas looking at Eva and was tryin to get her daughter to come over to see her before i moved, its lovely.
Is it a side by side pram or one infront n one behind, my mum had a side by side one, i always remember my mum saying when she had us both out in the pram she could never manage to get it in some shops an had to leave us outisde with one of my older sisters.

Hi Girls :flower:

Im sorry, I dont have time to read back...But wanted to pop by & say 'Hi' :hi:

Meadows silent reflux has calmed alot & ive even managed to fill in her visa application form (about 60pages long! :dohh:) & get it posted off :happydance:

Now, I just have to book our flights & accomadation for March! :help::plane:

Glad to hear your almost ready to move bet you cant wait to go. It will be lovely for Meadow im sure.

Oi Nat....pm me how much you want for the pump etc :)
So...we went shopping etc came home got a bit loving but i felt like i had lost something the whole time we were out!

Nat - she was as premature as yours so there's hope for you soon!

Kelly where are you moving to?

So Ava has spent the entire day screaming with constipation I was in absolute tears had to call OH home from work :cry: it's my fault for taking her off comfort I'm a terrible mother!

Put her back on and she's staying on it now she never screamed like this while on it! Apparently the runny poos are normal on comfort milk I was just worried about dehydration but if it's normal that's ok

mummyclo - sorry what an eejit i am, completely forgot! will pm you now

youngnimum - my buggy is one on top of the other, it has the footprint of a single buggy. Im so glad i got one like that, i would never have been able to bloody go anywhere with a side by side!

youngnimum - my buggy is one on top of the other, it has the footprint of a single buggy. Im so glad i got one like that, i would never have been able to bloody go anywhere with a side by side!

how do u decide who goes on top and who on bottom?

how do u decide who goes on top and who on bottom?

I alternate, or if one is particularly grumpy that day i put them on top so its easier to access them if they start moaning!!

Thanks for the good wishes Girls...:flower: We arent making the move in March, just 'validating' our visas, we have just applied for Meadows visa & that could take 7-8months :baby:

We are moving to Australia! :coolio:

Thanks for the good wishes Girls...:flower: We arent making the move in March, just 'validating' our visas, we have just applied for Meadows visa & that could take 7-8months :baby:

We are moving to Australia! :coolio:

VERY jealous! I really want to go, but i'm really scared of the bugs they have there. Yes i know it sounds unbelievably pathetic :dohh:

OHs walked out lol.

I see you say 'lol'....So im assuming its not for good! :wacko:

I'd usually be upset or angry but I'm so sick of his shit, all I can do is laugh about it - I really don't seem to care. He said he's cancelling his direct debit for the rent, coming to get his telly & his computer & other belongings and said that Charlie will grow up to hate me :shrug: Can you tell already how immature he is :shrug:

Usually I'd feel like shit, feel lonely, feel upset if we argued or whatever....really not. Almost kind of relieved. He shouted at me yesterday because he knocked over a can on the floor & started banging around and I said if he woke the baby he could look after him (he hadn't settled all evening). He called me a dick and to f-off and I was annoying him.......right.

Zana, you already know how difficult he is lol, proves that Charlie hasn't made him grow up like we originally kind of thought would happen lol.

Sigh. God knows what's gonna happen now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->